Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MAGA grandma turns in her Antifa grandson for firebombing Portland courthouse.

Junior will be very popular in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 7:19 PM

Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 2:12 PM

Jesus. 😂 Some criminals are so stupid. He's only 18, already has a felony under his belt with two years in juvie. He's on parole and wears very distinctive clothing to a firebombing.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 3:28 PM

His little bitch ass is going to be very popular in prison!

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 4:13 PM

You know you're a Nazi when you're turning over family members to the state for political reasons.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 4:33 PM

This story is sad all around. Grandma can burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 4:34 PM

You all realize that people in prison are going to applaud him and give him support, right? Political prisoners always get respect from the other inmates because they also hate the system. Especially cop killers. The prisoners always give them a round of applause when they are admitted into the prison. It's the guards he needs to worry about. His fellow inmates will protect him.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 4:36 PM

He isn't part of "antifa" - nice trolling

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 4:37 PM

Thanksgiving will be interesting this year.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 6:06 PM

Some leftists are claiming that destroyed government buildings is not violence. Violence can only be against people. This was peaceful protest. The New York Times quoted some Seattle or Portland mother saying that.

Stop saying it's violence! That's literal violence when you say that!

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 6:13 PM

Go grandma! Obviously, her punk grandson needs to go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 6:15 PM

This will all work out well. He'll get off or get a light sentence or a quick parole. She'll have a stroke and no one else will want to deal with her. He'll volunteer. And let her stew in her piss and shit in bed as revenge.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 6:18 PM

[Quote]Political prisoners

😂 Please stop comparing a stupid, uneducated destructive doofus with a criminal history who could not articulate any reasonable political or moral reason for his firebombing with Nelson Mandela, Che or even some Guantanamo prisoners.

This fucker has no moral or political compass. He's just going to hang with the people who have the best access to drugs.

This is the problem with widespread protests. People, like upwards of 90%, are sincere and peaceful. But protests and their aftermath bring a chaos exploited by the criminal and sociopathic element who don't have a horse in the race. They just care aboit getting stuff or getting off on harming others. That last part about harming others also applies to the law enforcement that OBVIOUSLY gets off on treating people cruelly. There are OBVIOUS SADISTS in law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 6:18 PM

She's awful but her grandson committed a crime. Defacing a building is a crime, whether you call it violence or not. The public pays for it. Peaceful protesting means chanting, holding up signs, marching. All that is protected First Amendment activity. I don't recall seeing pictures of Gandhi or MLK with cans of spray paint or molotov cocktails.

Was the grandma right to do it? Not for me to say.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 6:21 PM

"People, like upwards of 90%, are sincere and peaceful. "

Statistic pulled out of ass.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 6:22 PM

But I thought Datalounge said AntiIfa doesn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 6:27 PM

To grandma, everyone who isn’t on Fox News is antifa. Tucker told her they were under her bed!

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 6:31 PM

I hope Granny gets Corona after somebody kicks her in her old cuntbone

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 6:33 PM

Trump-loving grandma = Prime candidate for a fatal case of corona.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 6:35 PM

R15, see R7.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 6:36 PM

RIP to his hole

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 6:37 PM

Junior probably gave that Old Bitch Corona Virus. Haha say hello to a Ventilator, Cunt Grandma

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 6:38 PM

Lovely Granny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 6:40 PM

"You all realize that people in prison are going to applaud him and give him support, right? Political prisoners always get respect from the other inmates because they also hate the system. Especially cop killers. The prisoners always give them a round of applause when they are admitted into the prison. It's the guards he needs to worry about."

"Political prisoner?" He's just some stupid little asswipe. Nobody is going to kiss his ass in prison. They're going to fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 6:40 PM

What IS it with you freeper cunt fucks and your prison rape obsession?

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 6:41 PM

Go Granny!!! She know she her grandson is a entitled little shit and she has had enough.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 6:41 PM

Wow. DL really is turning into a cesspool of rightwing Trump supporters.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 6:44 PM

"Was the grandma right to do it? Not for me to say."

Of course she was right. Turning in criminals is always the right thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 6:45 PM

She should have turned in Trump then. 150,000 DEAD 💀

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2020 6:46 PM

Grandma will probably be dead by November

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2020 6:59 PM

Are you all hearing this story on Fox or something? I'm in Portland and I have no idea what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote] I'm in Portland and I have no idea what you're talking about.

No surprise, after seeing what a mess your city is.

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2020 7:08 PM

I EAT TRUMP'S SHIT AND WATCH FOX NEWS ALL DAY!

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2020 7:10 PM

[Quote]People, like upwards of 90%, are sincere and peaceful. " Statistic pulled out of ass.

I challenge you to link me otherwise from something other than Newsmax or Brietbart.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!