Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dershowitz’s Background

Fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 11:21 AM

Okay so he's sitting in front of this slanted wall, but I can't figure out HOW. Is he also leaning back? Forward? Makes me dizzy to look at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 12:14 PM

Oy. You girls need to get out more.

The room he is in is located on the top floor of the house. It was probably an attic. You are seeing the line of the roof. On the right, near the top, there appears to be a dormer window just outside of the frame.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 12:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 12:20 PM

He looks awful. But, he is awful, so the insides match the outsides.

I see he's going for the Bernie Sanders hair look.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 12:20 PM

He was on Court TV last night trying to save his withered ass.

WTF was he friends with the former math teacher Epstein? Why was he on Epstein Island?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 12:21 PM

a scumbag? he may go down with them all......why he so hated? oh.....yea

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 12:32 PM

That looks like the lair of a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 12:35 PM

He’s taken a Giuliani-like trajectory.

Deranged.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 1:33 PM

[quote] Why was he on Epstein Island?

In all fairness, a lot of people went to that island, including Stephen Hawking and Katie Couric. That said, neither Hawking nor Couric published position papers arguing against statutory rape laws.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 1:37 PM

He's one of the ugliest men I've ever seen. And his grimace-smile reples me even further.

I can totally imagine him using his money to get the hot young chicks who rebuffed him in high school.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 1:38 PM

r5 Epstein used to be a maths teacher, count that as one of the things I wish I could un-know

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 1:43 PM

He’s in the attic!

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 1:45 PM

A “maths teacher”.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2020 2:02 AM

R11 must be from GB or one of its former colonies.

Dershowitz is very arrogant. He has enough money to lay low and enjoy life. That is a luxury Prince Andrew doesn’t have. But Dershowitz can’t shut up and craves the attention. He wants to show how smart he is. He’s embarrassing himself. Why does his wife keep supporting him publicly?

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2020 7:56 AM

"Epstein was a maths teacher, as he was not good at sport". -crazy Brits.

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2020 8:36 AM

Dersh is a skeezy, perverted, deplorable piece of shit. If you happen to read something different than this analogy you are on a questionable website.

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2020 10:11 AM

Is he in the attic because the basement and first and second floors are overflowing with bodies?

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2020 10:43 AM

No houses on Martha's Vineyard have full second stories. Even with new construction, something like below is the best you can hope for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2020 10:53 AM

He's in a disused warehouse in Gotham City, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2020 11:06 AM

You're missing the point of this thread if you're ignoring gorgeous Jesse Cord Weber, the interviewer pictured in r5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 11:17 AM

Jesse Cord Weber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2020 11:19 AM

Does he have an OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 11:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!