Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Court overturns Boston Marathon bomber’s death sentence

A federal appeals court Friday threw out Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s death sentence in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, saying the judge who oversaw the case did not adequately screen jurors for potential biases.

A three-judge panel of the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ordered a new penalty-phase trial on whether the 27-year-old Tsarnaev should be executed for the attack that killed three people and wounded more than 260 others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 908/01/2020

“But make no mistake: Dzhokhar will spend his remaining days locked up in prison, with the only matter remaining being whether he will die by execution,” Judge O. Rogeriee Thompson wrote in the ruling, more than six months after arguments were heard in the case.

by Anonymousreply 107/31/2020

So another 20 years of appeals

by Anonymousreply 207/31/2020

Booo hooo.

Can we get back to how the president is destroying the country?

by Anonymousreply 307/31/2020

Where has he been held? I expected them to send him to ADX in Florence, CO.

by Anonymousreply 407/31/2020

Is he still cute?

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2020

I’d rather die than spend life in prison

by Anonymousreply 608/01/2020

I think it's only fair if they blow off one oh his legs, and possibly a foot. He is also required to service all the willing inmates regularly.

I don't want to hear "Ane eye for an eye only leaves all of us blind" either. He can keep his fucking crazy eyes. That's how merciful I am.

by Anonymousreply 708/01/2020

He'll be pardoned by the next President.

by Anonymousreply 808/01/2020

This is why if there is a trial in the George Floyd death it needs to be outside Minneapolis.

I do wonder though if the jury was tainted on the issue of the death penalty why it wouldn't also be tainted on the guilt phase. The reasoning behind this appeal may just be giving better legal grounds for that as well.

by Anonymousreply 908/01/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!