Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna is Now Following Another COVID-19 Conspiracy Theorist

MAGAdonna strikes again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2020 2:03 AM

She's also following "Karens going wilds".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 12:52 AM

Bitch is over. I'm team Kylie and Gaga, now.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 12:54 AM

There are many doctors saying that the hydroxychloroquine works in treating COVID.

It would be great of Americans would wise up and realize that our government is completely corrupt and that billionaires will jump at any chance to make money off of anything no matter how it effects the majority of the population. Even if it means we die in greater numbers, they just don't give a fuck about us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 1:00 AM

Excerpt from Newsweek article.

[quote]Since publication of my May 27 article, seven more studies have demonstrated similar benefit. In a lengthy follow-up letter, also published by AJE, I discuss these seven studies and renew my call for the immediate early use of hydroxychloroquine in high-risk patients. These seven studies include: an additional 400 high-risk patients treated by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, with zero deaths; four studies totaling almost 500 high-risk patients treated in nursing homes and clinics across the U.S., with no deaths; a controlled trial of more than 700 high-risk patients in Brazil, with significantly reduced risk of hospitalization and two deaths among 334 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine; and another study of 398 matched patients in France, also with significantly reduced hospitalization risk. Since my letter was published, even more doctors have reported to me their completely successful use.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 1:01 AM

How can you breathe with your head in the sand OP?

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 1:02 AM

I think you should go with MAGdonnA, instead of MAGAdonna. It's cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 1:02 AM

Madonna is a stupid fucking evil bitch. Pay her no attention. Shes a nobody and only old people know her.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 1:03 AM

And anti-vaxxer.

Madonna believes drinking Kabbalah water and wearing a red string will protect her from cancer. She’s as batshit as MJ.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 1:57 AM

Good for Madonna for not being a blind follower.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 5:21 AM

R3 you’re the sanest person in this thread.

It’s been know for 15 years that this treatment can help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 5:25 AM

[quote]Good for Madonna for not being a blind follower.

Comment coming to you from Kabbalah Center HQ.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 9:09 AM

Thread from Janbot R11.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 9:16 AM

she an attention hore, sad really, she once had such promise

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 9:24 AM

She'll overdose on opioids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 11:22 AM

Her face is about to explode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 11:23 AM

Madonna is still on crutches four months after her knee surgery. Is this normal?

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 11:35 AM

Thanks r10.

Sad how many people are ignoring my post.

This is why our country is dying. No one wants to face reality of how low people in power have gone.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 12:52 PM

R17 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2020 2:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!