Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Evangelist Nick Vujicic (Guy w/ No Limbs) Is Anti-Gay According To His Gay Assistant

"Evangelist Nick Vujicic Encouraged Me to Quit My Job Because I'm Gay" written by his former gay staffer Bradon Schwarz (read at link below)

For his part Nick Vujicic says in a statement

“Bradon Schwarz worked for Attitude Is Altitude, which also involved activities for Life Without Limbs, for approximately two years and submitted his written resignation to Nick in August 2016. While we don’t discuss personnel matters as a general rule, we can say Bradon was a good employee and we wish him well in his endeavors.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 5:32 PM

Funny that, 'e looked 'armless enough.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 9:08 PM

The most interesting part of the story is that the gay guy got an unsolicited back rub from Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 9:14 PM

As funny as r1 is, I have to really wonder about people like Mr. Schwarz. I completely support non-discrimination in "normal" jobs, but what the fuck did he think he was getting into? Same with people who go teach at fundie schools. If you're that good of a teacher, then you should be able to easily find a job at a non-religious school.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 9:18 PM

If he had a gay assistant, I figured one of his job duties would be to give his boss a daily rub-n-tug!!! What a waste!!

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 9:58 PM

Way to show gratitude to someone who helped you bathe, eat, and wipe your ass.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 12:37 AM

When it comes to gays this guy doesn't have a leg to stand on!

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 4:30 AM

R2 Agreed. In my opinion, that [italic] is [/italic] the story and the press really ought to pick it up. Pence should be pressed on this because it fits a long pattern of behavior. Here he is getting handsy with former assistant Nick Ayers. I'm sure other men have had similar experiences. Press him on this. Same with the Rumpster. He should be pressed about it as well. Homophobes should not get away with doing this shit. Out his ass now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 5:21 AM

Isn't anyone curious about what happened to his limbs?

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 5:24 AM

Well considering he’s basically a fuck doll he should just shut and give in to his condition.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 5:31 AM

Stumpy can go suck a dick

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 5:35 AM

I don't think Nick can really afford to be so flip.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 5:53 AM

I can’t believe that he had a hand in that man’s termination.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 2:03 PM

R8. He was born without them—it’s not like he left them in Grand Centrsl Station.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 2:12 PM

"Looking back, I wonder if Pence had any clue that his hands were massaging the shoulders of a very gay man."

This faux naivete from Bradon (ugh) is a bit much. Of course Pence knew. And you know he knew.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 2:45 PM

He should be mouth fucked

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 2:51 PM

I'm stunned and had no idea. It's really a shame. So much irony here. His message is fake and he's an empty vessel like the rest of them. I heard him speak once, and did get the creepy xtian vibe from him - it's like I can just sense it now, in a word, or a gesture. I'm begging to hate them as much as they hate me.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 2:56 PM

Fist puppet.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 3:35 PM

[quote]it’s not like he left them in Grand Centrsl Station.

Well that would make a more fascinating story.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 4:08 PM

Bradon is hot. I want to fuck him

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 4:10 PM

Old, OLD school here but...

What do you call Nick Vujcic in the pool? Bob.

What do you call Nick Vujcic on the wall? Art.

What do you call Nick Vujcic in front of the door? Matt.

Ladies, gentlemen and undecideds, I'll be here all week...

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!