Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The real boy from 'The Exorcist' is still alive

The possessed boy who William Peter Blatty based his book and movie "The Exorcist" on is still alive at the age of 85. His name is Ronald and he is a retired NASA Rocket Scientist who worked on the space shuttle mission.

He claims that he has no memory of the exorcism, which lasted over a year, but it's believed that he says this to avoid talking about it. He refuses all communication with those who want to interview him about his life, and written correspondence comes back marked "return to sender."

This is a rare photo of him at the time the exorcism was taking place. He's the shorter boy on the right in the top row. He certainly doesn't look abnormal or different than any other boy his age. It makes you wonder if he really was possessed by demons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 4:33 PM

This is his high school photo, which was taken 7 years after the exorcism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1Last Friday at 12:08 PM

He still smells burnt cookies from hell.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Friday at 12:09 PM

Back when boys and girls wanted to be adults as soon as possible. Where did we go wrong? Bring back exorcisms now!

by Anonymousreply 3Last Friday at 12:14 PM

I'm still around too! Just an Ouija board session away!

by Anonymousreply 4Last Friday at 12:15 PM

Well a certain deal was made and that's all I'm going to say.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Friday at 12:18 PM

He was obviously a brilliant boy judging by his later occupation. Do you think he just invented all of it to get attention?

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 12:18 PM

I think his parents wanted to yank the sissy out of him.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 12:20 PM

i kinda want to yank a sissy right now.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Friday at 12:21 PM

There were indications he was sexually abused by a relative and this was how he expressed his pain.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Friday at 12:23 PM

He was never possessed by demons. He was possessed by mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Friday at 12:27 PM

He does look gay in the photos.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Friday at 12:29 PM

WTF with his hair in the high school photo? Was he using rollers?

by Anonymousreply 12Last Friday at 12:33 PM

Why did it take a year? I thought the power of Jesus was so strong all you have to do is say “by the power of Jesus, I cast you out”. At least that’s what I was taught growing up from a very religious family. My uncle is a pastor and everyone except me are very Christian. Anyway, maybe he was so smart his parents thought there was something wrong with him and he played along. Who knows? I personally don’t believe in all that but that’s just my opinion based on what I’ve seen and experienced in life.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Friday at 12:36 PM

I always thought there was sexual abuse involved... priests, young boy, over the course of a year.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Friday at 12:38 PM

Actually it was his aunt who was suspected of abusing him. She died shortly before he became possessed.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Friday at 12:40 PM

In the first photo the kid standing next to him looks gay too.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Friday at 12:40 PM

He has no memory of it because it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Friday at 1:30 PM

His aunt was into Oujia boards and supernatural things. She brought a demon forward during one of her Oujia board sessions and it possessed the boy. The Catholic church confirmed this before they agreed to perform the exorcism. The Catholic church does an exhaustive investigation, including psychological evaluations, before an exorcism is even considered. They even perform exorcisms in the Vatican in Italy in extreme cases of demonic possession.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Friday at 1:38 PM

I’m a believer in a lot of supernatural stuff but I think he was molested and it made him out of. Maybe some of the creepier stuff was poltergeist activity which they say can be caused by adolescents brains when they’re dealing with a lot.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Friday at 1:43 PM

I want to fuck everyone in the photo OP. They all seem dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Friday at 1:50 PM

[quote]He certainly doesn't look abnormal or different than any other boy his age.

I can see a few others I’d consider possessed more than him.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Friday at 1:54 PM

Shut up Protestant, R13. You don't know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Friday at 1:55 PM

Weird that he ended up at NASA. The book and film featured an astronaut character.

"You're gonna die up there."

by Anonymousreply 23Last Friday at 1:57 PM

R18 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Friday at 2:10 PM

[quote] I want to fuck everyone in the photo OP. They all seem dreamy.

Most of them are dead now.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Friday at 2:21 PM

repressed catholic? check

"witchy" aunt into strangeness? check

ouija boards and priests? check

by Anonymousreply 26Last Friday at 2:25 PM

Y’all are crazy. Thems some ugly boys. They just got youth, thinness and their Sunday best to make ‘em seem hot.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Friday at 2:47 PM

R20 was well aware they were dead when she made her comment, R25. She was always a little “different” than the other girls.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 4:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!