Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Surprise Butt Pleasant Ass Crack Sightings

Just show a fantastic, furry butt crack on a guy at the Jewel this afternoon. He was wearing a green shirt with green mesh shorts and a yellow bandana around his face. The shorts were relatively short but I noticed it looked like you could see straps under the mesh, like he was wearing a thong or jockstrap. Then he squatted down while he was looking at some sort of shampoo. And as I walked by to get toothpaste, I looked down and there it was, a nice, furry crack and upper cheeks, hanging out form his mesh shorts. I lingered at the toothpaste section just to enjoy multiple viewings. It's the litter surprise things that can make one's day.

Any other stories on surprise cute guy ass crack sightings that made for a cracking pleasant viewing?

(No I wasn't able to a get a picture and be discreet. Trust me, it was a lovely way to cap off my Friday shopping.)

by Anonymousreply 0July 31, 2020 7:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!