Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adorable, deaf French bulldog eats food with his paws like a human. Cuteness overload!

Bluenjy, the Insta-famous and talented dog, has endeared the masses by eating with chopsticks, gorging on burritos and gnawing on carrots — all by using his paws.

When Sunny Oshan, Bluenjy’s owner adopted the dog, it took her some time to realize he’s deaf. Eventually, she put it all together. This had to be the explanation for his strange behavior: Bluenjy liked to grab everything with his paws.

“When I would hold him, he would grab my hands,” Oshan said according to Tree Hugger. “I thought that was strange.”

Then she realized Bluenjy could actually use his paws to grasp things.

“I was kind of shocked in the beginning. I didn’t know what he wanted. He kept grabbing my hands. I thought maybe I should give him something to eat,” Oshan says. “I think it was a banana the first time. And he held it and ate it.”

Oshan believes that because Bluenjy is deaf, the dog wants to touch and taste more. It’s unusual, sure, but it’s a part of the dog’s charm. That’s why a video of the dog eating watermelon with his “dad” Evan Oshan scored over 157,000 views on Instagram.

In The Know Adorable, deaf French bulldog eats food with his paws like a human Emerald Pellot July 30, 2020, 7:06 AM

Bluenjy, the Insta-famous and talented dog, has endeared the masses by eating with chopsticks, gorging on burritos and gnawing on carrots — all by using his paws.

When Sunny Oshan, Bluenjy’s owner adopted the dog, it took her some time to realize he’s deaf. Eventually, she put it all together. This had to be the explanation for his strange behavior: Bluenjy liked to grab everything with his paws.

“When I would hold him, he would grab my hands,” Oshan said according to Tree Hugger. “I thought that was strange.”

Then she realized Bluenjy could actually use his paws to grasp things.

“I was kind of shocked in the beginning. I didn’t know what he wanted. He kept grabbing my hands. I thought maybe I should give him something to eat,” Oshan says. “I think it was a banana the first time. And he held it and ate it.”

Oshan believes that because Bluenjy is deaf, the dog wants to touch and taste more. It’s unusual, sure, but it’s a part of the dog’s charm. That’s why a video of the dog eating watermelon with his “dad” Evan Oshan scored over 157,000 views on Instagram.

In the clip, Bluenjy and Evan wear matching blue shirts. Evan is upright in the chair and Bluenjy is cuddling right next to him. The Frenchie holds a slice of watermelon between his paws and nibbles at it, just like his dad.

“This little buddy is so cute!” one Instagram user said.

“I am in love with this dog!!!” another wrote.

“It literally never gets old. He’s so cute and I don’t know how he never drops anything,” someone added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1708/04/2020

Big fucking deal

by Anonymousreply 107/31/2020

He is so damned cute!!!

I want to steal him.

by Anonymousreply 207/31/2020

He eats pizza too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307/31/2020

And sushi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407/31/2020

Many animals hold large food with paws.

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2020

R3 Oh god he has socks on! R5 sucks.

by Anonymousreply 607/31/2020

Isn't he adorable, R6?

They treat him like a baby.

by Anonymousreply 707/31/2020

He is the cutest.

by Anonymousreply 807/31/2020

So cruel to constantly overfeed with crappy human food like bad pizza and dress it in baby clothes. The breed is problemmatic anyway.

by Anonymousreply 907/31/2020

The doggie doesn't seem to mind it, R9. lol

He looks perfectly happy.

by Anonymousreply 1007/31/2020

And? Dogs are happy to eat vomit off the street. What is your point? That thing looks 15 poinds overweight.

by Anonymousreply 1107/31/2020

He loves burritos too. Rofl.

Watching him eat just cracks me up.

And his "dad" just looks at him like it's nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1207/31/2020

He eats his pickles with a fork! Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1307/31/2020

Purebred dog enthusiasts should be euthanized.

by Anonymousreply 1407/31/2020

I bet R14 gets invited to ALL the parties.

by Anonymousreply 1508/04/2020

he can only perform this silly trick on his back. I hope he gets to eat on all 4 legs mosts of the time.

by Anonymousreply 1608/04/2020

Miserable cunts on this thread have to share their cuntery. I could watch that little guy all day OP, what a little cutie.

by Anonymousreply 1708/04/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!