Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I keep confusing Elaine Stritch and Eileen Heckart

I know they are different people but I keep getting them mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 6:57 PM

One was a bitch (the blonde one).

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 7:14 PM

Blocked and reported, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 7:14 PM

I think it's the voices.

I love both of them but am reading a book about Stritch and for some reason Eileen pops into my head when I am reading.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 7:29 PM

everybody RISSEEEE!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 7:58 PM

They played the same part on One Life To Live

Eileen Heckart was Carlos mother, then when scheduling conflicts came up, Heckart dropped out and was replaced by Elaine Stritch

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 8:00 PM

OMG R5 I didn't know that!

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 8:03 PM

The Stritch bio is very interesting. Lots of people I did not know about in her circle.

She sounds fascinating.....tiresome as fuck, in a Garlandesque way, but fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 5:57 PM

You confused both of them with relevant.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 6:55 PM

I'm sure there's a Shawn Mendes page somewhere for Miss R8 and her bumpy bussy.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 6:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!