Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whore Protester in Portland Confronts Police by Stripping Naked and Spreading her Legs

Apparently flashing your tits and pussy makes for a powerful statement and helps in the fight against racism. Who does she think she is? Madonna?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 4, 2020 7:12 AM

Stinkfish!

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 3:31 PM

your so late with this.

She is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 4:38 PM

you're

for oh dear shit that is coming.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 4:38 PM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 4:41 PM

This was 2 weeks ago, OP, you filthy wretch! Do you have follow ANY reputable news sources? Any at all?

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 4:44 PM

We believe the offender is in a wet tunnel hidden behind a large bush.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 4:49 PM

If Cheryl did that, she could be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote] If Cheryl did that, she could be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

I’ve been making bank contracting out my “services” to police departments everywhere. WAY more effective, and lingering, thank tear gas!

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 5:38 PM

If only this cop car was the OP's mouth:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 5:47 PM

Most of the posters in this thread seem to be women.

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2020 3:30 PM

How... derivative.

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2020 3:31 PM

We all need to do this!

Run out to your streets NOW...!!

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2020 3:33 PM

Talk about the messenger cancelling the message.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2020 3:33 PM

That is so Peak Portland.

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2020 3:34 PM

Attention seeking cunt?

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2020 3:38 PM

I support the protests, but this was so meaningless and such an attention-whore thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2020 3:38 PM

Showing some vulnerability but there are other ways of doing so

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2020 3:39 PM

A white woman , seeking attention, at the cost making black people’s lives better

This ultimate virtue signaling Portland

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2020 3:50 PM

That's why a lot of black people are fed up with white people co-opting this protest. Shit like this which takes away from the actual message.

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2020 3:52 PM

It's essentially "gentrification" of a protest.

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 3:55 PM

The concerns of black people are unimportant to most white protestors, especially in Portland

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2020 3:56 PM

She was hilariously spot on. A perfect statement to those Nazi assholes. They literally didn't know what to do with a cunt. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 4:29 PM

This is such a stupid, insipid and totally unsurprising white chick thing. The need for attention and to be “brave” while out-assholing everyone else. And do not doubt she felt really “empowered” by this, and just knew she would be applauded and called “brave”. LOL!!!

And white women across America are sitting around wondering WHY it’s open season on them. Completely delusional to their abuse of privilege for all those years. All the shrieking and lying and finger-pointing accusation that turned up false. All the attention-sucking, the insistence everything be all about them, the dominance of television, marketing and pop culture, the unhinged #MeToo that refused to dial down when it was actually achieving something. Eating their own, etc.

And here, yet another refulgent example of why white women have become such a generalized loathed and exhausted demographic, generally hated or disliked, untrusted and mocked by white men, Black women, Hispanic women, Black men Asian women, et al.

ESPECIALLY white women between 25 & 45 years of age. Sadly, that goes for many lesbians and lesbian adjacent women. This is what not knowing when to stop, what not knowing how and when to read the room gets you, ladies.

Enjoy getting what you’ve been giving the rest of us for decades; malignment, false accusation, irrelevance, mockery, unfair or unearned* societal stigmatism and abject dismissal from the public dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2020 4:54 PM

A well-aimed can of tear-gas could have been a hero to all involved.

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2020 5:00 PM

The right hates women, has viciously tried to control women, and have worked tirelessly for decades, make that centuries, to keep women subservient. Illegal, armored, anonymous, unconstitutional terror squads show up on our streets. She did what great Americans have done, protested in the most daring, uncompromising way possible. If anything, she had BALLS. More than any of those stormtroopers. Brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 25August 2, 2020 5:03 PM

This is why teaching little girls at an early age the lessons and consequences of appropriate decorum at protests, and holiday parties, is so very important.

by Anonymousreply 26August 2, 2020 5:05 PM

R23 R24 the impotent incels have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 27August 2, 2020 5:06 PM

You sound unhinged R15. But keep telling yourself that. Keep putting your shit off on "the right", or "men", or whatever other boogeymen you need to create each day to deflect from and protect your own privilege.

by Anonymousreply 28August 2, 2020 5:07 PM

Her pose was perfect, her arms uplifted. LOVE the photograph. Even the lighting worked out in her favor. It looks like a painting. Outrageous and simple. Sorry folks, she was a class act despite the nudity that NO ONE knew what to do with. That's the whole point. Even in 2020 the general public just can't get over women's bodies.

by Anonymousreply 29August 2, 2020 5:21 PM

R29 is a tranny twat

by Anonymousreply 30August 2, 2020 5:23 PM

No, I'm a gay man who doesn't hate women.

by Anonymousreply 31August 2, 2020 5:24 PM

"That NO ONE knew what to do with." They know very well what to do with it, and they love it, you sadly deluded idiot. There is nothing the patriarchy loves more than a vapid, histrionic, naked woman. It's like a shuffling, eye-rolling black. What do they do with women like her? Whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 32August 2, 2020 5:27 PM

^ You have no understanding of symbolism.

by Anonymousreply 33August 2, 2020 5:29 PM

OP's nasty headline and all the hate here only proves her point. Women, their bodies, their sexuality, their humanity in unacceptable and must be controlled. Jeez, get grip, fellas.

by Anonymousreply 34August 2, 2020 5:32 PM

Pssst, hey gals.... I’m talking to you. You white nags.

You DO know what an “incel” is, right? Okay, good. And you DO realize you’re on a website comprised mostly of, by and for gay men, don’t you?

Therefore, it isn’t likely we’d have many incels here; that is, frustrated straight nerd guys angry at women for not having sex with them. We don’t want your pussy. As hard as that is for you to believe because you think EVERYbody wants that musty little gash between your legs. Nope. We don’t want that. We DO want you to behave yourselves though. To not project that you’re more privileged than anyone else.

And that harping some of you do here by referring to gay men as incels and being impotent? All in an effort to silence and insult at the same time? See, That shit kinda confirms the points being made about you in many of the comments that make you so angry.

You troll a website for gay men and when you disagree, you think making general insults about our genitals or fertility somehow sends us scurrying for the corners? Do half you bitches even realize what most of us had to come through? And you think your intrusive, incessant petty swatting on a discussion forum shuts us up? LOL! Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 35August 2, 2020 5:36 PM

Wow, basement-dweller OP! You're bringing THIS UP AGAIN!?

by Anonymousreply 36August 2, 2020 5:37 PM

R35 Thanks for the mansplaining.

by Anonymousreply 37August 2, 2020 5:39 PM

Gays who hate women have some serious issues. Must be because you all identify with the fraus you hate so much. You ARE fraus. Whiney bitches who freak out when they don't get their way.

by Anonymousreply 38August 2, 2020 5:42 PM

She's a "symbol" of narcissism. This isn't the Victorian era, and we've all been exposed to female nudity ad nauseam. Self-indulgent, masochistic, deluded moron who likes to think she's a "rebel".

by Anonymousreply 39August 2, 2020 5:45 PM

Straight women are repulsive wastes of time r38

They have nothing to offer, since we are not interested in their pussies

by Anonymousreply 40August 2, 2020 5:45 PM

Wow, so scared of a little pussy. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 41August 2, 2020 5:47 PM

R 40 Women have nothing to offer? Then how did you get here? Oh that's right, you were shit out of Donald Trumps asshole.

by Anonymousreply 42August 2, 2020 5:49 PM

R42 R42 hysterical straight twat, always intruding to where she is not wanted

Your pussy is laughable

by Anonymousreply 43August 2, 2020 5:58 PM

I’m a gay man but I hate the misogyny. If that was a man y’all would drooling.

by Anonymousreply 44August 2, 2020 6:01 PM

Look, it's obnoxious. Period. Colin K. taking a knee is inspiring.

This was like a tiktok/instagram protest - it was insufferable, especially the posing. And a lot of black people saw it for what it was - the equivalent of a trustfund, suburban white chick who moves to Brooklyn, just to say she lives in Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 45August 2, 2020 6:02 PM

So weird that this is a gay, progressive site and you criticize a women who stood up (sat down!) to Trumps goon squad? So you're fans or Nazi stormtroopers on American streets? Really? You want 4 more years of Covid spreading Trump? A little pussy and you lose your shit?

by Anonymousreply 46August 2, 2020 6:09 PM

No, R44. You are not. You never were and you never will be. Shoo gash! SHOOO!

by Anonymousreply 47August 2, 2020 6:09 PM

I had no idea gay men were so prissy.

by Anonymousreply 48August 2, 2020 6:12 PM

R46, I can't speak for others, but I'm absolutely in support of going after Trump's goons, however...this was like a Lena Dunham guide to protests. It just looks like a parody of how white, liberal, 20-something women are viewed by those who mock them and she played right into it.

And a lot of black people are rolling their eyes, too, because people like her cheapen the cause and make it look as though it is about HER and not what the cause is supposed to be about.

by Anonymousreply 49August 2, 2020 6:14 PM

Sometimes you need to shock to make a statement.

by Anonymousreply 50August 2, 2020 6:16 PM

Bingo r49

The fact that a white woman is brandishing her twat for attention is besides the point

by Anonymousreply 51August 2, 2020 6:17 PM

The statement was lost. She made no statement. This is supposed to be about the treatment of black people and she made it about her in typical "white faux woke" fashion.

by Anonymousreply 52August 2, 2020 6:18 PM

She stood up to fascism. That seems to be her intent. Why do you think she was making it all about her? Has she done any interviews or appeared on shows? So white people can't fight for BLM?

by Anonymousreply 53August 2, 2020 6:23 PM

R49 Do you hate it when straight people stand up for gay rights too?

by Anonymousreply 54August 2, 2020 6:26 PM

R53 she had appeared on one local Portland podcast, but no independent news organization could verify that it was really her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 2, 2020 6:27 PM

She did the right thing you fusspots.

by Anonymousreply 56August 2, 2020 6:29 PM

Maybe she has black friends, or some EMPATHY.

by Anonymousreply 57August 2, 2020 6:31 PM

R54, what a nonsensical response. I am not criticizing anyone protesting, I'm questioning the manner in which she chose to do so specifically because it changed NOTHING. People aren't suddenly saying "wow, I really understand what black people are going through now because this chick got naked in the street." I fucking live in Brooklyn. People like her don't look original or shocking, they look like a cliche. This is *exactly* what you expect a white liberal chick to do as some supposed savior for black people.

by Anonymousreply 58August 2, 2020 6:32 PM

What good has woman to make blacks people’s lives easier?

Showing her twat to some Fed is not sufficient. Any one can run around naked.

by Anonymousreply 59August 2, 2020 6:36 PM

R58 You don't convince me you're not a misogynist shit with the "chick" remark.

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2020 6:36 PM

R59 Then show your asshole at the next protest and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2020 6:38 PM

She was just advertising for her stripping business.

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2020 6:40 PM

Her parents must be so proud!

And it's so fucking disgusting to be sitting here naked. The streets are so fucking dirty with germs, bugs and who the fuck knows what. I wonder if any nasty bugs crawled up her twat. Fucking dirty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 63August 2, 2020 6:41 PM

Misogyny on parade. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 64August 2, 2020 6:44 PM

Her parents probably are proud. Unless they're Nazi Republicans who have a history of gleefully disempowering women.

by Anonymousreply 65August 2, 2020 6:49 PM

Thanks for the free show, toots!

by Anonymousreply 66August 2, 2020 7:00 PM

She was in the line of fire just as these protesters were. She was brave. You misogynistic assholes are not. So you like Republican Stormtroopers on our streets? Good for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 2, 2020 7:03 PM

straight white woman cunt alert at r67

Naked Athena for a white pussy pass.

The other protestors are more brave because they didn’t have white naked pussy pass.

by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2020 7:08 PM

^ You are sick

by Anonymousreply 69August 2, 2020 7:08 PM

[quote][R58] You don't convince me you're not a misogynist shit with the "chick" remark.

It's idiots like you who will be the end of us. I didn't call her a "cunt," dumbass. And I'm sure as fuck not a misogynist. You want me to go pull my dick out in front of PP to counter-protest the anti-abortion assholes there to prove it? I'm sure that'll really make my point. I'll flash my dick and my hole so that the anti-abortion idiots understand my cause.

by Anonymousreply 70August 2, 2020 7:13 PM

[quote]She was in the line of fire just as these protesters were. She was brave. You misogynistic assholes are not. So you like Republican Stormtroopers on our streets? Good for you.

One has nothing to do with the other and I'd rather know about these people than HER.

by Anonymousreply 71August 2, 2020 7:14 PM

R70 Yes why don't you do that.

by Anonymousreply 72August 2, 2020 7:14 PM

Because I already give money, R70. I feel that's more needed than my hole and my dick being on display for the fools standing out there with posters.

There are misogynistic comments in this thread, so my using "chick" is hardly that bad and I have every right to question the manner in which she has chosen to protest and I absolutely would've said the same if it were a white guy. To be perfectly honest, it would've been far more symbolic had it been a black woman or man. When it's a white chi...er, woman, it comes off obnoxious. People like her are the liberal version of a "Karen." They are insufferable and attention-seeking. And it becomes more about protesting just to protest rather than the cause itself.

by Anonymousreply 73August 2, 2020 7:21 PM

Sorry, meant R72

by Anonymousreply 74August 2, 2020 7:21 PM

R71. You prove my point. You hate HER.

by Anonymousreply 75August 2, 2020 7:21 PM

She's not a great big fat person. That's a nice change of pace.

by Anonymousreply 76August 2, 2020 7:22 PM

R73 Well that was a jumbled, desperate attempt at rationalization.

by Anonymousreply 77August 2, 2020 7:24 PM

[quote]Novelist Mitchell S. Jackson wrote in a New York Times op-ed that "no matter her intentions, for a moment at least, she might’ve upstaged the movement, and not in a way I could discern as connected to its stated objectives."

In other words, the men want the uppity woman to shut up. How original.

by Anonymousreply 78August 2, 2020 7:27 PM

[quote] Apparently flashing your tits and pussy makes for a powerful statement and helps in the fight against racism.

Apparently flashing your cock and balls [at Pride] makes for a powerful statement and helps in the fight against gay bashing.

by Anonymousreply 79August 2, 2020 7:28 PM

The naked woman in the most vulnerable position a woman can be in standing (sitting) against a mob of armored fascists certainly is a powerful statement.

by Anonymousreply 80August 2, 2020 7:31 PM

Coming from someone who just accused me of "hating:" her for simply pointing out she is gentrification in protest form, your comments are meaningless, r77. And it wasn't jumbled. Tell me what she actually does for a living that helps minority communities, then perhaps this will look more meaningful.

I suggest you look at many of the comments from actual black people who see this as her making it about her.

by Anonymousreply 81August 2, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote]The naked woman in the most vulnerable position a woman can be in standing (sitting) against a mob of armored fascists certainly is a powerful statement.

And you don't see this as misogynistic? So you're saying a naked woman is weak? What happened to that empowered nonsense you normally go on about? So you think someone in a t-shirt and shorts is like wearing a fucking bullet-proof vest against armored fascists?

by Anonymousreply 82August 2, 2020 7:34 PM

So she says she's not white and is a sex worker. She's a professional, people.

Anyone notice how few tattoos she has? Rather gauche in Portland - I only see one on her right foot.

by Anonymousreply 83August 2, 2020 7:35 PM

This woman is a whore plain and simple. She took a serious situation and used it for her exhibitionist needs. No good person, let alone a woman would pose like this. She's disgusting and I don't care to read her explanation. She's a sick a whore.

by Anonymousreply 84August 2, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote]In other words, the men want the uppity woman to shut up. How original.

In other words, there are tons of other women to be admired during these protests. This isn't her being "uppity" - that would mean she actually had a point and was being shut down for it. She's taking attention off of who and what this is about to try and be the next "Tank guy" and she isn't that.

by Anonymousreply 85August 2, 2020 7:39 PM

[quote] So you're saying a naked woman is weak?

There is a difference between weak and vulnerable. Hercules naked and without weapons would be vulnerable as well.

by Anonymousreply 86August 2, 2020 8:08 PM

Didn't the Olympic athletes originally compete in the nude? We should go back to that.

by Anonymousreply 87August 2, 2020 8:12 PM

As I said in an earlier post: Make her a black woman (or even a black man) and this would actually have more meaning behind it. You ignored that I said that to just scream about misogyny.

It doesn't have meaning in the context of the protest. White women have not been persecuted anywhere near the level that black people have, so her making herself the center of attention in this protest was obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 88August 2, 2020 8:12 PM

So you have a gender problem AND a race problem. Great.

by Anonymousreply 89August 2, 2020 8:14 PM

Or for fuck sake, you're such a moron. I'm embarrassed for you, you faux woke tool. Done with you.

by Anonymousreply 90August 2, 2020 8:15 PM

Didn't she just pull the ONE stunt. I don't see her making a career out of it.

by Anonymousreply 91August 2, 2020 8:15 PM

Oh*

by Anonymousreply 92August 2, 2020 8:15 PM

BTW, R89: I don't doubt that if a man made himself the center of attention at a women's rally, you'd be the first one to open your big mouth about it.

by Anonymousreply 93August 2, 2020 8:19 PM

Steven Spielberg cannot direct The Color Purple! He's not black! He's Jewish! What would he know about oppression!

by Anonymousreply 94August 2, 2020 8:22 PM

And gay men can't dress as women because what would gay men know about being a second class citizen!

by Anonymousreply 95August 2, 2020 8:24 PM

The attempt to defend this nonsense are getting weaker. That was so dumb, R94, and in no way analogous to this situation.

by Anonymousreply 96August 2, 2020 8:25 PM

I don’t give a fuck about motive; this was a Time magazine cover- A powerful “bite me” moment.

by Anonymousreply 97August 2, 2020 8:26 PM

I would venture to guess that several of the other protesters where white, or women, or WORSE....BOTH!

by Anonymousreply 98August 2, 2020 8:26 PM

If only she had stayed in her kitchen that night.

by Anonymousreply 99August 2, 2020 8:27 PM

If only she hadn’t made all about her r99

You’re obviously a woman, so you wouldn’t understand

by Anonymousreply 100August 2, 2020 8:32 PM

You're bad at assumption.

by Anonymousreply 101August 2, 2020 8:33 PM

Portland's black population is what? 1%? But yeah, I'm sure it was all about BLM for her 🙄.

by Anonymousreply 102August 2, 2020 8:36 PM

So standing up to MILITERIZED FACIST TERROR SQUADS SENT BY DONALD TRUMP is a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 103August 2, 2020 8:39 PM

Quit being a moron, R103. Seriously. Stop.

by Anonymousreply 104August 2, 2020 8:45 PM

If only The Donald had waddled up to her and raped her there in the street, we would all be celebrating! If he can "shoot someone on Fifth Avenue" and get away with it... he's quite proud of his pussy grabbing, boastful even. And 22 women can attest to it. At least, the 22 who braved the additional public assault they would get if they spoke up. Our President. Let his terror squads roam our cities free of pussy protests! Hail Trump!

by Anonymousreply 105August 2, 2020 8:46 PM

Twinks for Trump. DL Edition.

by Anonymousreply 106August 2, 2020 8:48 PM

TRUMP 2021! Get your hat today!

by Anonymousreply 107August 2, 2020 8:50 PM

Let me go slower for you: Mayor De Blasio is painting "BLM" on that fifth avenue to apparently "own Trump" who couldn't give less of a shit while the city as a whole is going to shit. His attempt at "protest" is a fail because it hasn't done anything to better the situation as whole.

HER specific attempt to "own the cons" was a fail. To stupidly conclude that stating this fact means we support Trump's goons, shows how dense you are and you plan on staying that way.

by Anonymousreply 108August 2, 2020 8:51 PM

Oh, oh thank you for Trumpslaning that for me. You've changed my mind completely.

by Anonymousreply 109August 2, 2020 8:54 PM

If a woman stands up, be sure to smack her down.

by Anonymousreply 110August 2, 2020 8:55 PM

Are you a troll or truly this much of a half-wit, R109? Seriously. Ah, forget it. I don't even care. Now I'm done with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 111August 2, 2020 8:55 PM

Are the protests there even only about BLM anymore? At this point, it's evolved into standing up against Trump's fascist thugs kidnapping people in the street. Was the 'line of moms' who were mostly white also preempting the BLM message? How about the veterans? Notice they didn't get attacked by the BLM people for stealing their thunder like the women are attacked. Wonder why that is? Hm.

by Anonymousreply 112August 2, 2020 8:58 PM

She knew her pussy would be front line news r122

White pussy Vs Black people’s rights....no contest

by Anonymousreply 113August 2, 2020 9:02 PM

So there was ONE incident and everyone loses their shit. Uh, where is all this massive coverage of her? I don't think the NATION WIDE BLM PROTESTS, oh excuse me, WORLD WIDE BLM PROTESTS were overshadowed by her. Oh please DL bitches, overreact much?

by Anonymousreply 114August 2, 2020 9:08 PM

Any excuse to attack women on DL will do.

by Anonymousreply 115August 2, 2020 9:12 PM

This is a site for gay men and lesbians r115

Straight white women are not immune from critique.

There are no pussy passes on Datalounge. Even the lesbians don’t expect ant special rights because they have a gash between their legs.

by Anonymousreply 116August 2, 2020 9:16 PM

R116, you are a pig. Do you understand the lesbians are women? I mean, beside the 'gash' reference. Fucking idiot pig. No matter how much you act like them, the straight idiot pigs will still not fuck you. In fact, their innate misogyny is why they gay bash you.

DL is filled to the fucking brim with women-hating assholes and women are attacked around here a ton more than any other group, even the Trump fuckers. Even when you want to attack other gay men, you change the pronoun to 'her' because there's nothing worse than feminizing a man to knock him down a notch. So, keep pretending the level of woman bashing on DL is just normal and when you're called on it we're asking for 'special treatment'. You want proof, just read the soon-to-come replies to this post.

by Anonymousreply 117August 2, 2020 10:20 PM

R117 Do fuck off, you gash. Nobody is bashed more on DL than gay men. We bitch about everyone here. But somehow we should cross the line at white women? Talk about privilege.

by Anonymousreply 118August 2, 2020 10:30 PM

Gurl's been watching and getting her ideas from too many of today's female singing artists performing live on televised award shows.

by Anonymousreply 119August 3, 2020 2:20 AM

Get off of it, OP -- you've spread your legs and showed your hoo-ha to strange men for less pressing matters.

by Anonymousreply 120August 3, 2020 2:31 AM

So brave.

by Anonymousreply 121August 3, 2020 2:45 AM

I did not see a single homosexualist pulling up caftan and presenting hole. I was expecting the sound of oboist fog in stomach-churning confrontation.

by Anonymousreply 122August 3, 2020 4:37 AM

Bare Ladies Matter!

by Anonymousreply 123August 3, 2020 6:13 AM

Regarding her centering herself in all this: what's her name, and where can we find her speaking about herself or her motivations for her actions?

by Anonymousreply 124August 3, 2020 6:30 AM

R124 She gave one interview. R55 She remains anonymous and did a local podcast in Portland. She got shot in the foot (you can see the bruise on her right foot in the photo) and said she wanted to show the police what they were shooting at. The OP and trolls on this thread are lying about how she "made it all about herself." And that she had all this coverage. Why they love to attack her I don't know. Their posts are disturbingly hysterical and perverse.

by Anonymousreply 125August 3, 2020 6:47 AM

PUSSY PASSES DENIED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 3, 2020 7:06 AM

R125 you are sickening, white straight cunt.

by Anonymousreply 127August 3, 2020 12:54 PM

This shit is getting tired. It's not about dead black people anymore. It's about bored people sucking up oversized unemployment checks and stirring up chaos for fun.

by Anonymousreply 128August 3, 2020 1:16 PM

So BRAVE.

by Anonymousreply 129August 3, 2020 1:21 PM

Well, Republicans have spent decades trying to assert political control over it; maybe women should carry guns and not babies.

I live for the power of pussy.

by Anonymousreply 130August 3, 2020 1:27 PM

Women are too hysterical to be trusted with guns.

Look at how they fuck up their kids.

by Anonymousreply 131August 3, 2020 1:29 PM

Which cop has now left his wife for her?

by Anonymousreply 132August 3, 2020 1:49 PM

R127 You don't know what you're talking about. Hopefully you'll be kidnapped off the street by Trumps gestapo. Or shot in the face with beanbags that can kill. Or just move to Russia. They have all that and far worse.

by Anonymousreply 133August 3, 2020 4:33 PM

Stay pressed and dial 911 and say a black man is threatening your life, straight white cunt at r133

by Anonymousreply 134August 3, 2020 4:40 PM

^ Idiot

by Anonymousreply 135August 3, 2020 4:41 PM

White cunt ^

by Anonymousreply 136August 3, 2020 4:43 PM

R136 I am neither. If you don't believe me, why don't we meet in person. Then maybe you'll understand.

by Anonymousreply 137August 3, 2020 4:46 PM

Name the time and the place and wear your best Lululemon yoga pants and carrying your perfect condition copy of “White Fragility”. Wait there. You might to bring a La Croix to hydrate yourself, which is what white cunts drink. Glare at any black man who walks by you and clutch your canister of mace. I’ll be there soon....be patient.

by Anonymousreply 138August 3, 2020 4:52 PM

Troll OP. Troll thread. Sad fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 139August 3, 2020 5:04 PM

Sometimes I wonder if white people are really trying to end racism or are just going to extremes to ensure they're not accused of being racist.

This woman probably had good intentions and was trying to make a statement against police brutality but it sort of inadvertently came across as self-serving and doesn't seem to have anything to do with stopping racism kind of like that dumb 17 year old cunt who is a puppet/figurehead for a group of SJWs from ACLU who tried and failed to get Trader Joe's to change the labels on their foreign products.

by Anonymousreply 140August 3, 2020 7:16 PM

Portland is no longer about BLM. It has turned into an anti-fascist protest since they started kidnapping people off the streets.

by Anonymousreply 141August 4, 2020 7:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!