Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DOOL Thread #17 = The Top 25 Nicole Walker Moments

The other threads are all paywalled.

Allie is still pregnant.

Eric & Nicole have just come back from their honeymoon.

Ben is tied up by a mystery kidnapper.

Ciera just interviewed new Father-in law Clyde at the prison.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 76Yesterday at 5:05 PM

DOOL?

by Naughty Nicolereply 1Last Wednesday at 7:27 AM

This is my post virus dream cast list =

Austin, Ben, Brady, Chad. Eli, Jake, Li, Lucas, Philip, Shawn, Sonny, Theo, Tripp, Will & Xander.

Abigail, Allie, Belle, Carrie, Chloe, Gabi, Gwen, "Juliet", Kristen, Lani, Melinda, Nicole, Sarah & two other young females to equalize the main cast (lesbians to balance out Will & Sonny perhaps?).

Goodbye vulnerable vets. We knew ya plenty of times.

by Naughty Nicolereply 2Last Wednesday at 7:35 AM

Does anyone know any of the current salaries for the cast and/or crew?

by Naughty Nicolereply 3Last Wednesday at 7:39 AM

Eve is back now.

by Naughty Nicolereply 4Last Thursday at 10:34 AM

NuEve?

by Naughty Nicolereply 5Last Thursday at 10:41 AM

Is this the last Summer arc for Summer's Eve?

by Naughty Nicolereply 6Last Thursday at 11:44 AM

My favorite Nicole Walker moment was when she was working on EJ 's political campaign, and she got pissed of at him, because she'd come to the conclusion that she'd been replaced by Will, so she was going to quit.

As Nicole was preparing to leave, she made a snarky comment about how EJ wouldn't miss her, "since you have your pretty little intern here."

The line was nade funnier and added to the homoerotic subtext going on between EJ and Will, because, at this point, Will hadn't come out of the closet yet.

by Naughty Nicolereply 7Last Thursday at 1:02 PM

That is a DOOLcrime.

by Naughty Nicolereply 8Last Thursday at 3:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 9Last Thursday at 5:46 PM

The Asian guy with Gabi is so hot. He could have been a Paul recast

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 10Last Thursday at 10:46 PM

DC is reporting Camila (Gabi) is exiting (as expected), but might change her mind.

Unemployment has a way of doing that.

by Naughty Nicolereply 11Last Friday at 10:40 AM

Does JG still run DC or is he too big for that now that he is a famous television creator/writer?

by Naughty Nicolereply 12Last Friday at 10:50 AM

He is still a partner in the site, but does not post or podcast.

by Naughty Nicolereply 13Last Friday at 10:59 AM

The Sami/Nicole wedding catfight was pretty good. Sami should've gotten arrested, though. Then she'd hate Nicole even more and seem even more unstable.

by Naughty Nicolereply 14Last Friday at 10:59 AM

the extended promos have been better but it doesn't seem to be on YT yet

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 15Last Friday at 1:22 PM

Would it really be so awful if Eve killed Ben? He deserves it (I'm assuming he did strangle her daughter). The only real problem would be the lessening in worthwhile male shirtlessness.

by Naughty Nicolereply 16Last Friday at 1:48 PM

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 17Last Friday at 1:57 PM

RSW has great cum gutters but PT is 1000% sexier to me.

Plus, RSW looks to have a small dick in those briefs & skinny calves.

by Naughty Nicolereply 18Last Friday at 2:13 PM

They should have put Ben in a jockstrap and used a Butt Machine on him.

by Naughty Nicolereply 19Last Friday at 2:14 PM

He should be having flashbacks to his time in that cell with Will...

by Naughty Nicolereply 20Last Friday at 2:23 PM

[quote] Plus, RSW looks to have a small dick in those briefs & skinny calves.

I wouldn't call him small, so maybe they taped it down somehow to avoid VPL (i.e. like putting bandages over nipples) or have him in another bikini brief under the briefs we see. I remember one time when we saw Paul (CS) in a pair of boxer shorts, and you could actually see that he had another pair of briefs on under them.

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 21Last Friday at 2:53 PM

R17 If only this happened in prison, then Will could comfort him after the torture.

by Naughty Nicolereply 22Last Friday at 4:16 PM

much better promo, I wish Gabby went full on Brady with the something came up line

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 23Last Friday at 5:12 PM

Who is playing Eve this time around?

by Naughty Nicolereply 24Last Friday at 5:34 PM

someone on DC keeps saying that ex Faith from GH, Cynthia Preston, will be playing Eve soon

by Naughty Nicolereply 25Last Friday at 6:02 PM

Cynthia should have been Kristen since Faith was pretty much the Kristen of GH. I would love for her to be on the show since she’s super liberal and would drive that racist homophobic cheating bitch crazy.

by Naughty Nicolereply 26Last Friday at 6:21 PM

Cynthia was outstanding as Faith on GH.

by Naughty Nicolereply 27Last Friday at 8:05 PM

Who is this "Juliet" character that TPTB have joining the main cast?

by Naughty Nicolereply 28Last Friday at 8:06 PM

Odd how Brady, who had been running Titan and presumably still is, went off to Europe with Kristen and yet no one has said anything. I suppose no one misses him.

by Naughty Nicolereply 29Last Friday at 8:18 PM

R29 Good point.

by Naughty Nicolereply 30Last Friday at 8:40 PM

This is campy and hot at the same time.

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 31Last Friday at 9:03 PM

That reminds me of the summer of 94 when John Black was shirtless for like 3 straight months.

by Naughty Nicolereply 32Last Friday at 9:25 PM

anyone think KA left because they cast a 28 yr old as her granddaughter?

Jason47's Days Website Like This Page · 1 hr ·

ISABEL DURANT CAST AS NEW CLAIRE BRADY...

Isabel Durant will be replacing Olivia Rose Keegan as Claire Brady. Keegan had previously stated she had only taped around 2.5 months of episodes. The recast was needed once Keegan booked a recurring role on the second season of "High School Musical: The Musical: The Series." The switch will happen on-air later this month. Durant, 28, was born December 20, 1991 in Sydney, Australia. She was a contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance Australia" in 2010 and later became a series regular on "Dance Academy" in 2012. Durant has also made a guest appearance on "This Is Us."

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 33Last Saturday at 10:43 AM

FCF said in his DOOL podcast this week that opening champagne in a scene could be difficult and Chandler made a face in this scene because he was surprised he got it open on the first try.

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 34Last Saturday at 11:14 AM

R33 It's going to look really odd if-when she shares scenes with her daddy "Shawn Douglas", since Beemer can still pass for early-mid 30s.

by Naughty Nicolereply 35Last Saturday at 11:54 AM

I’m just happy to have ORK off my screen.

by Naughty Nicolereply 36Last Saturday at 5:24 PM

Who gets hot as fuck Ben when Ciara leaves town -- if they don't recast?

by Naughty Nicolereply 37Last Saturday at 5:25 PM

R37, get ready for the show’s hottest couple ever - Barlena. After all, Dee Dee is just thismuch older than RSW.

by Naughty Nicolereply 38Last Sunday at 12:46 AM

[quote] anyone think KA left because they cast a 28 yr old as her granddaughter?

I still think about how odd it is that Eve (Kassie DePaiva, born 1961) is supposed to be the *daughter* of Shane Donovan (Charles Shaughnessy, born 1955)

by Naughty Nicolereply 39Last Sunday at 5:38 AM

r39

true but they haven't been on at the same time to compare whereas Hope and Claire do have scenes together... barely

by Naughty Nicolereply 40Last Sunday at 6:14 AM

(Days) Susan Seaforth Hayes - Born 1943 / Richard Guthrie - Born 1950

(Passion) Eva Tamargo - Born 1960 / Christopher Douglas - Born 1969

(ATWT) Patricia Bruder - Born 1936 / John Colenback - Born 1935

(AW) Victoria Wyndham - Born 1945 / Richard Bekins - Born 1954

by Naughty Nicolereply 41Last Sunday at 6:26 AM

Maybe KA can go to Y&R and play Nikki's sister Casey since the original actress is unrecognizable

by Naughty Nicolereply 42Last Sunday at 7:10 AM

Ron got married this weekend to his longtime partner. I honestly thought they married years ago. Mazel tov!

by Naughty Nicolereply 43Last Sunday at 11:22 AM

Obviously none of the Ford brothers could attend the wedding r43. 😉

by Naughty Nicolereply 44Last Sunday at 11:31 AM

R42 Great Aunt Casey is Nikki's OLDER sister. (MTS is 64.) Plus, the two ancient sisters are blonde.

I don't see KA as bleached blonde 70-year old.

by Naughty Nicolereply 45Last Sunday at 11:36 AM

Roles Kristian Alfonso could play on true remaining soaps:

GH-Celia Quartermaine

Y&R- recast Hope Newman

B&B-who cares it’s crap

by Naughty Nicolereply 46Last Sunday at 11:54 AM

R46 Hope Newman is dead. She died of pancreatic cancer on-screen over 12 years ago, and we've seen Ghost Hope.

by Naughty Nicolereply 47Last Sunday at 11:57 AM

She can play Sharon’s mother on Y&R

by Naughty Nicolereply 48Last Sunday at 12:36 PM

Ron’s wedding

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 49Last Sunday at 1:06 PM

Since KA played "Pilar Ortega" on Falcon Crest, I could see Y&R hiring her to take-over the role of NuNu-Mrs. Martinez, The Abbott Family maid.

The original actress in the role died IRL, and her replacement hasn't been given much to do.

How does KA look in a uniform with her hair tied up in a bun?

by Naughty Nicolereply 50Last Sunday at 1:13 PM

R41 you forgot Anne Sward on ATWT

by Naughty Nicolereply 51Last Sunday at 1:14 PM

There's also Judith Chapman (1951) and Chrissy LeBlanc (1958) on Y&R.

by Naughty Nicolereply 52Last Sunday at 1:18 PM

Have they explained how Marlena is younger that Sami?

by Naughty Nicolereply 53Last Sunday at 1:21 PM

Deidre Ann Hall: Born October 31, 1977. Scorpio.

by Naughty Nicolereply 54Last Sunday at 1:42 PM

R46 Forget daytime. I'm sure KA will be Tom Cruise's love interest in one of his future blockbusters.

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 55Last Sunday at 3:43 PM

FYI... Drake is booked and busy.

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 56Last Sunday at 4:03 PM

Are they photoshopped together?

Or no distancing needed in Canada?

by Naughty Nicolereply 57Last Sunday at 4:10 PM

Is Drake still in the running to be the next James Bond after Daniel Craig retires?

by Naughty Nicolereply 58Last Sunday at 5:56 PM

The EJamis thought that James Scott would be the New James Bond.

by Naughty Nicolereply 59Last Sunday at 6:01 PM

WilSon got a son now today... Countdown to their exit starts now.

Offsite Link
by Naughty Nicolereply 60Yesterday at 10:26 AM

But Allie leaves last week, with an ominous letter left behind. No one knows where she goes.

I BET she tells FCF and Will to give the baby to Nicole and Eric, therefore sticking it to Sami even worse.

I HATE Ron's writing of everyone hating Sami. I can't believe I miss Dena and TomSell right about now. (MarDar were better than all of them!)

by Naughty Nicolereply 61Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Acting ability aside, Drake doesn't look bad for 66-years old. He could have had plastic surgery after plastic surgery and his trademark eyebrows lifted to his scalp line.

by Naughty Nicolereply 62Yesterday at 11:18 AM

Is Will still supposed to be a reporter for the newspaper? Does this slacker ever write anything?

Is FCF sill supposed to be some kind of executive at Titan? That suit jacket he's always wearing makes him look like a mortician who forgot his tie.

by Naughty Nicolereply 63Yesterday at 11:42 AM

r61

Allie leaves next week? I thought she was hanging around

by Naughty Nicolereply 64Yesterday at 11:47 AM

FCF is a former Titan executive. Now he just sits at home in his ill-feating suit eating bon-bons and watching his stories all day.

by Naughty Nicolereply 65Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Has Sami even brought up EJ this visit?

by Naughty Nicolereply 66Yesterday at 12:16 PM

Does Will live at Kiriakis House? Or does he have his own place? I mean why should he work? Nobody else seems to go to work but Roman, Kayla and a few characters that play cops. Kate seems like she works only as a cover for her pointless bitchery and to spread Salem gossip.

by Naughty Nicolereply 67Yesterday at 12:44 PM

R64

Allie's not gone for good. They track her down.

by Naughty Nicolereply 68Yesterday at 1:49 PM

R67 Will moved back into the Kiriakis mansion after Paul ended things with him, gave up the apartment that the two of them were supposed to be living at to uncle Eric and Leo was no longer living at the Kiriakis mansion .

It's not surprising that Ari learned from Gabi about manipulating people.

The Cin fraus who have been hoping for a "Cinnabon in the oven" are very angry at what Eve is doing to King Ben while some other Days fans are now supposedly referring to Ben the new Daniel(NuDaniel) of the show if you know what I mean.

by Naughty Nicolereply 69Yesterday at 2:01 PM

Do we have a baby name yet?

by Naughty Nicolereply 70Yesterday at 2:06 PM

r69

I thought it was very weird how adamant Ciara was that she wasn't pregnant... They had a lot of sex but I guess based on her comments she is strictly a 3rd input girl?

by Naughty Nicolereply 71Yesterday at 2:10 PM

Next week, Kate tells Abe all of her bitter history with Vivian.

Does that mean Louise is coming back?

I hope so!

by Naughty Nicolereply 72Yesterday at 2:37 PM

R71

You're an idiot. Her dialogue meant she had just had her period.

by Naughty Nicolereply 73Yesterday at 3:06 PM

RSW really needs to concentrate on building up his lower legs. His calves are pencils.

by Naughty Nicolereply 74Yesterday at 3:20 PM

Sami is exhausting. Everyone who has issues with Sami, has a long history with her and a reason to be upset with her. Sweeny has said it in the soap press that Ron "gets" Sami like no one has since Jim Reilly. As for Sami's relationship with Allie, I like it. Because I remember what a bitch she was to Marlena and John. What goes around, comes around.

by Naughty Nicolereply 75Yesterday at 3:56 PM

R66 I remember hearing EJ mentioned in one of the initial scenes between Allie and Sami. It was Allie who brought his name up, telling her mother that she knew how stressed out she was over EJ.

by Naughty Nicolereply 76Yesterday at 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!