Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leslie Jones announcing the Daytime Emmys and introducing other announcers

This is what I'm getting off twitter.

Post: She was a bit over the top. Response: Wow. You. Are. Racist.

Post: She was unprofessional. Response: I found her enthusiasm delightful. You. Are. A. Racist.

Post: Too much energy for the morning. Response: Wow. You are racist.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 6:01 PM

Did you notice how Leslie was rooting for everyone black?

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2020 8:48 PM

Was she able to get through the whole thing without tripping over her words?

What am I saying? Of course she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2020 8:49 PM

Daytime Emmys?

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2020 8:50 PM

R3, I don't know what I was thinking.

Prime Time Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2020 7:43 AM

Was she full-on drunk?

Her whooping and hollering for every single black nominee was the most incredibly racist thing I have EVER seen. Okay Leslie, we get it: you don't like white folk. And because of your outrageous antics, us white folk is starting to find you a little less likable too.

I will never look at this racist cunt the same way again.

by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2020 7:52 AM

Trolling trolling trolling trolllllliiiiinnnnnnggggg

by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2020 8:09 AM

When let go by SNL I had hoped we’d seen the last of her. The unpleasantness she exudes is astronomical, I couldn’t watch the announcements beyond a half minute. Don’t care what color she is, her talent, or lack there of, is the key factor.

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2020 8:19 AM

Black people are going to get a big wake up call in due time! The only people who care to cater to them are white liberals with massive white guilt and a white savior complex, who unfortunately control the entertainment industry. today. However, us other minorities are starting to get sick of blacks playing the race card and feeling entitled to awards/accolades. After all, they're only 12% of the population and we are 17%.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 6:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!