Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What’s with these FREAKS who stalk and harass Meghan Markle?

She is a Cinderella story. A small town girl makes it in Hollywood, only to be swept off her feet by a prince and wisked away on a clandestine adventure around the world. It’s and old world story for the 21st century.

Yet she brings out the biggest freaks and haters and they stalk and demean her every move. I don’t get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 1, 2020 2:48 AM

Freaks? They're called "Brits".

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2020 6:04 AM

This level of star-stalking/hating is unmatched by any other celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2020 6:06 AM

If you don't get it, you must be new here. Her adventures are making the quarantine more fun, who doesn't enjoy watch a train wreck with princes and tiaras involved!

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2020 6:07 AM

They are going to end up killing her.

Stripping her title away wasn’t enough. They seem like they feel must destroy her completely for having the nerve to fall in love. How dare she have a fairy tale life while they are stuck in moms basement.

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2020 6:08 AM

Just like Diana. They weren’t satisfied until she was dead.

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2020 6:09 AM

Leave the lovely couple the hell alone and get clean out your filthy basement before you end up on an episode of hoarders.

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2020 6:10 AM

These FREAKS can not stand to see a girl happy. They have a meltdown every time she takes a picture.

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2020 6:12 AM

Complete psychopaths. The lot.

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2020 6:12 AM

She has millions of dollars, married to royalty, does what she wants and lives a dream that most can never imagine.

If that is a train wreck then sign me up.

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2020 6:15 AM

R5 is right. Both Diana and Fergie got 'the royal treatment' alright. Not saying they were without criticism, but the wives of royals get shat upon like no other.

Although Catherine has got off lightly - she still was dragged through the mud for her family's modest beginnings.

I don't know why any Americans would pile on to this shit. It's such a disgusting mirror on British society and press. Leave them the fuck alone.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2020 6:16 AM

They want her dead. Nuttyflavorblog thinks the BRF should Epstein her. Lipstick alley white trolls think she is a whore who deserves everything she gets. They want Harry to lose his royal titles. Skippys crew want her in jail. All pushed by media and what's thought to be Brf insiders. They want her dead. The death threats flagged today because of certain tabloid articles prove that they don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2020 6:28 AM

I'm not particularly invested in her, but I enjoy witnessing the trainwreck that is Meghan and Harry. It's fun and makes a nice change from real world problems. I like opening the paper to find a tale of their PR disasters.

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2020 6:48 AM

The BRF is on shaky ground and have been for years since they have been rocked by revelations of the misbehaviour of the queen's children and their spouses. The generation of their most loyal supporters is dying out. So anyone who marries into this family and joins the family business needs to be impeccable and adhere strictly to the requirements. Camilla, Autumn Phillips and Kate Middleton have done very well; Sophie Wessex and Mike Tindall have had some slight mishaps; Andrew, Diana, Fergie, Meghan and recently Harry have been disastrous in terms of tarnishing the BRF's reputation.

It's lucky that the Sussexes have left, or as they would have it, been driven out. Their provocative behaviour could really topple the whole house of cards.

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2020 6:53 AM

Twelve posters with low cognitive abilities so far, who can’t see through hypocrites and fake people and probably are just like her, cunning, dumb, fake and only care about money and fame and riches.

It’s what everyone wants, right?

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2020 6:56 AM

There isn’t one authentic anything in her, if you can’t see it I pity your unintelligence.

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2020 6:58 AM

[quote]Her adventures are making the quarantine more fun, who doesn't enjoy watch a train wreck with princes and tiaras involved!

Exactly it's fun to read about and discuss their shenanigans. Nothing sinister, just for laughs.

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2020 7:05 AM

She's mixed. In OUR Royal family? Of OUR United Kingdom? This isn't Barbados!

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2020 7:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2020 7:37 AM

DL does not like winners. That's the while point of our mission of pointless bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2020 7:39 AM

R18 Piers Morgan is a bigot with a personal grudge against Markle. Your post is like someone posting something said by Alex Jones and saying "LOOK WHAT AMERICA THINKS!"

by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2020 7:45 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2020 7:45 AM

R17 low-life liar. 99% of critical comments about her are about her behaviour, what she does, not who she is.

Also, she‘s hardly a champion for social justice nor feminism. She married the most privileged white bachelor in the world and profits off that.

by Anonymousreply 22July 28, 2020 8:03 AM

As of Reply 21, Op is 14 out of 21 posters on this thread. I know because I deep-sixed her, and that many replies disappeared. Two-thirds!

by Anonymousreply 23July 28, 2020 8:07 AM

Sounds like OP is a very stable genius

by Anonymousreply 24July 28, 2020 8:14 AM

No One Likes Cinderella.

by Anonymousreply 25July 28, 2020 8:26 AM

Yes, `'poor stalked Meghan.....lol

The Sun.-Inside the £1500 a night Botswana safari camp where Prince Harry took Meghan Markle on their THIRD date Rebecca Flood

PRINCE Harry whisked Meghan Markle off to a luxurious lodge in Botswana for their third date, a new book claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 28, 2020 8:32 AM

r26 sounds like where he first bedded her

by Anonymousreply 27July 28, 2020 8:35 AM

R25 Cinderella was a sweet, humble, shy and totally submissive girl. She is the opposite of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 28July 28, 2020 8:37 AM

R23 Which poster(s) should I block to validate your claim about OP posting 14 times out of 21? It may stand to reason that you're a far right troll that just has every sensible completely person over the Markle fantasia blocked.

by Anonymousreply 29July 28, 2020 8:43 AM

**every completely sensible person

by Anonymousreply 30July 28, 2020 8:43 AM

r4, she has not yet been stripped of a single one of her courtesy royal titles. Not one. Please name your sources.

Her Majesty suggesting that she no longer be formally styled with titles she has appeared to reject is only correct.

Let's see what happens in six months when her formal review is up.

I CAN'T WAIT.

by Anonymousreply 31July 28, 2020 8:50 AM

It's a media driven hate campaign because the Sussex are suing the media. Roya nikkah just had an article removed. It was allegedly because the article was made to look like extracts from the book. It allegedly wasn't. So they are trying allegedly to push false info as fact. The nutbag trolls are reacting to these articles and are making real threats to life. Info is also being placed on gossip sites and then used as sources for articles. Trolls are high fiving on blogs about how they conquered dlisted. They sat on the site and trolled it into submission. Their words not mine. They tried for months to constantly link daily fail and sun articles on here . It's not gossip. It's targeted violence through the media. And the Brf needs to do something fast because people are disgusted.

by Anonymousreply 32July 28, 2020 8:58 AM

Here at the Datalounge we don't hate her, we just appreciated a top-quality train wreck! Watching Meg and Harry throw away their royal privileges and fuck up their plans to financially exploit their fame, has been the comedy highlight of an otherwise grim year!

And now I'm being tested for COVID for the third time because I work in a high-risk job, and I need a good laugh. No better target that a cunts who sits in luxury while surrounded by soul-shattering poverty, and that nobody asks her how SHE is feling.

by Anonymousreply 33July 28, 2020 8:59 AM

What’s with these fat, fug FREAKS who start threads about the other freaks who stalk and harass Meghan Markle?

Eat shit and shut up, you all FREAKS!

by Anonymousreply 34July 28, 2020 9:18 AM

Take a chamomile tea r34 and don't click on thread that trigger you

by Anonymousreply 35July 28, 2020 9:37 AM

R35 - Tell yourself that too.

by Anonymousreply 36July 28, 2020 9:48 AM

Ooohhhhhh, look! The Klan Granny Troll (hereinafter, "KGT"), has marshalled her minions to raise the flag of All Criticism of Meghan Markle is Hate Speech, Stalking, and Harrassment!

What's the matter, pet? Didn't LSA take down that thread upon your orders?

What happened to all that "legal action", Interpol, "authorities informed", and the powerful black lobbying group who were going to round up all Meghan's critics and send them off to the Gulag?

First - a few factual corrections:

Meghan hasn't been "stripped" of her titles (yet, but she's clearly aching to so she can blame the Windsors for more of her ongoing failures). She remains HRH The Duchess of Sussex (which she manages to remind the public of at every opportunity). She is foreclosed from using the HRH in public (although she often does, with impunity) as part of her "deal" with the people who put her on the map, and who are still providing the bulk of her and her husband's annual income at a hefty $3 million a year or so. She is formally and still using, "Duchess of Sussex".

Her fairy tale life, by her own admission, was miserable - remember "existing not thriving" out of her own mouth in that video in . . . Africa?

She hated the constraints of royal life, which are a necessity for a constitutional monarchy that cannot act politically because it has to represent an entire nation; she hated not getting her own way in everything; she hated Frogmore Cottage but had no problem having it renovated on the backs of UK taxpayers; she hated the BRF, despite them being the only reason her face is on magazine covers; she hates the Cambridges for outranking Harry, and, therefore, her; she hates Britain; she's insulted Britain's Head of State numerous times; and has been crying, whingeing, complaining, and playing the victim card throughout her fairy-tale life.

Her book (let us face facts: it IS her book) is receiving merciless and well-earned jeers from the press - the world is in the midst of a pandemic and society is changing probably permanently as a result, but Meghan and Harry are busy suing the media in rabid indignation at every turn. I think they've got four suits working now, all paid for by the revenues of the Duchy of Cornwall - you know, located in that hateful Britain.

She's demonstrated dishonesty, hypocrisy, narcissism, tone-deafness, and selfishness across the board, and most suspect with good reason she's perjured herself in several court papers sworn to before notaries and witnessed.

Ohhhhh poor Meghan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

If only the BRF had just humbly done whatever she told them to do and let her turn into a divisive political figure whilst taking the bennies of a constitutional monarchy!!!!

How dare we criticise her?

Pet, if this woman were all white instead of half-white, you'd be on the same bandwagon s the rest of us.

And far from wanting her dead (oh, Muriel!!!!!), her antics have probably saved most of us from the drink during the lockdown.

Her father is right and so are the critics in the Telegraph, the TIMES, the DM, and the blogs: all H&M have done here is make themselves look petulant, spoilt, out of touch, tone-deaf, and never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Omid Scobie will get rich and buy himself a place in the Cotswolds; Harry and Meghan will get left with egg on their faces, and their breach with the only family Harry has, and that Archie has outside of his Mum, Dad, and one Gran, Meghan has completed.

Your bullshit screeching about stalking and harassment are jokes. Tell your bots they can screech till the cows come home.

We all know the truth about this nasty, spiteful, ungrateful, destructive, wannabe bitch.

by Anonymousreply 37July 28, 2020 12:20 PM

The KGT has put up at least half a dozen replies to her own thread, and has also busily upvoted her own posts. You block the first one, they disappear and the thread suddenly becomes . .. much shorter.

by Anonymousreply 38July 28, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote]She is a Cinderella story. A small town girl makes it in Hollywood, only to be swept off her feet by a prince and wisked away on a clandestine adventure around the world. It’s and old world story for the 21st century...Yet she brings out the biggest freaks and haters and they stalk and demean her every move. I don’t get it.

Frankly, I find the stans defending her to be as unhinged with the silly "Cinderella story" fantasies to be as deranged as the "haters" and "freaks."

You're all rather nutty, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 39July 28, 2020 12:57 PM

I repeat here what I read once about them, which was spot on.

Their idea of "modernizing" the BRF was actually a return to 16th century royalty, free from criticism (obviously with them two at the helm - since they didn’t get first place, now they decry it as a backwards toxic institution)

by Anonymousreply 40July 28, 2020 2:33 PM

“Nothing sinister, just for laughs.”

Uhhhh look around you. These people are not laughing. They are maniacally foaming at the mouth with jealousy and rage and can not stand to see a young, beautiful woman be happy.

by Anonymousreply 41July 28, 2020 3:56 PM

I can’t believe r37 typed all that crazy out as if people are going to read the last gasps of a decrepit internet troll and somehow be convinced.

You are clearly a psychopath freak.

by Anonymousreply 42July 28, 2020 4:01 PM

Megan has more class and grace than you pigs can ever dream of having.

by Anonymousreply 43July 28, 2020 4:28 PM

I had to block the unhinged MM hating troll. I don't pay much attention to the two of them but those people are fucking loons.

by Anonymousreply 44July 28, 2020 4:30 PM

What a bunch of MARYS! here. Meghan and Harry are wealthy royal celebs, who do a lot to keep themselves in the news what with all their fancy weddings, followed on by flouncing exits, celebrity hob-nobbing and anti-media lawsuits. As such they are open fodder for us here on the DL to discuss, as much as desired (although in fewer, condensed threads please, Murs hates spamming).

If you don't like the Sussex or royal discussion threads, feel free to scroll on by.

by Anonymousreply 45July 28, 2020 5:03 PM

R41... Meg isn't happy. She's not a happy person, she's an angry person and the anger fires her ambition, but as the anger at her core never goes away she's incapable of being happy with whatever she achieves. That's why none of the titles or tiaras or mansions are ever good enough for her, give her the Earth and she'd still be angry and demand a better planet!

And sooner or later, Harry is going to realize she's not happy with him... and then much later, he's going to realize he's not happy with her. He's a bit slow about those things.

by Anonymousreply 46July 28, 2020 7:32 PM

A few more factual corrections:

Meghan isn't a "small town girl", she's an ultra-urban product of Los Angeles, California. Small town, my arse!

Meghan never made it in Hollywood, although she tried. She got one decent acting job in 15 years of trying, and her first husband got her through that door, and it was a secondary part in a joke cable show out of Toronto and her part was being written out and she was looking at being an over-35 nobody competing with fresh 20 year olds for the kinds of roles she wanted. If it weren't for Harry, she'd be on the other side of oblivion by now.

She was nothing, zero, zip, nada in "Hollywood". D-list actress, small fish in small pond, but oh so longing to be a bigger fish in a bigger pond!

The only thing that got her through the doors of Hollywood was her marriage to an A-lister and another A-lister loaning her his home.

by Anonymousreply 47July 28, 2020 8:30 PM

Um R46 you dont know these people.

by Anonymousreply 48July 28, 2020 8:38 PM

R46 probably doesn't know these people but I think he understands them very, very well.

by Anonymousreply 49July 28, 2020 8:46 PM

Meghan looks horrendous in OP's photo. Could have chosen a more flattering one.

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2020 8:50 PM

Doubtful R49. Just a jealous loser.

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2020 8:59 PM

In the current climate, squatting in a $14m mansion bitching and moaning to the great unwashed about how unfair and shit your life is deserves criticism. The fact they can't see that just shows what arseholes they are.

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2020 6:50 AM

I was all up for them when they left. "Good for them, fuck the Queen and all those useless royals" but when they end up in a L.A of all the places of the world, living in a mansion, demanding privacy, I learned this people, who lack of any real talent, aspires to be a celebrity without doing anything, like a Kardashian, so fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 53July 29, 2020 10:11 AM

The Queen isn't useless: she's Britain's Head of State.

The rest of the lot are arguable, and even then they are frequently used as the face of more mundane interests of the government at the top levels, and believe me, Parliament knows just how useful the soothing deflection of the Sovereign, especially this one, is to government trying to avoid difficult political positions.

When the nation has to welcome people the government really doesn't want to be seen welcoming, but must, the Queen comes in very handy, indeed.

When the government wants to ravel up relationships with countries like Pakistan, it sends the Cambridges off to offer prestige, smiles, visits to schools hospitals and mosques.

They many not be quite as useful as the virologists at Oxford working on a COVID vaccine, but they aren't totally useless, either, especially half dozen top tier ones.

by Anonymousreply 54July 29, 2020 12:12 PM

R53 - "I was all up for them when they left. "Good for them, fuck the Queen and all those useless royals" "

The irony of that statement is that the Queen was nothing if not useful beyond measure to Harry and Meghan.

Harry has had his messes covered up by those same "grey suited men" and the Queen for years. He only carries the military rank he does because the Queen made him an Honorary because he was too dumb to pass the Major's exam. He only got into Sandhurst because of his family name.

And Meghan would be out of Suits and on the pavement looking for work right now if the Queen hadn't been so obligingly "useful" to the d-list actress.

"Good for them?"

How's that working for them these days as they invent lawsuits that Harry's "useless" Papa pays the bills for and they allegedly start paying back the UK taxpayers for the free five-bedroom home a half mile from the turrets of Windsor Castle that that "useless" Queen they so rudely fucked and insulted gave them, along with the titles that are the only reason anyone knows Meghan's name?

by Anonymousreply 55July 29, 2020 12:39 PM

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2020 1:28 PM

She’s just so fake. Actually she’s so unlike any black girl I’ve ever seen. She’s starbucks Minnesota basic white.

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2020 10:55 PM

[quote]her antics have probably saved most of us from the drink during the lockdown.

Speak for yourself, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 58July 30, 2020 12:21 AM

[quote]She’s starbucks Minnesota basic white.

She's only 20kgs away from a mug cradling, pumpkin spice latte afficonado.

by Anonymousreply 59July 30, 2020 2:22 AM

Lawd, that white coat is horrible. It looks like a made over bathrobe. She really does look as if she just walked out of TJ Maxx.

by Anonymousreply 60July 30, 2020 1:18 PM

[quote]Lawd, that white coat is horrible. It looks like a made over bathrobe. She really does look as if she just walked out of TJ Maxx.

Is it the one with no sleeves? Yeah, I can't imagine why that look didn't sweep the nation.

by Anonymousreply 61July 31, 2020 3:37 AM

I think there are too many threads, which suggest an OCD disorder to me. But the people who attack those posters are probably on her payroll.

by Anonymousreply 62July 31, 2020 7:45 PM

I don't think Meghan can afford that many minions.

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2020 9:20 PM

I don't think Meghan can afford that many minions.

by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2020 9:20 PM

R62 - "But the people who attack those posters are probably on her payroll."

Ya think?

However, as one of those who has tried numerous times to consolidate threads under relevant topics, I share the "too many threads" frustration.

by Anonymousreply 65July 31, 2020 9:55 PM

I wish someone pay me to post, if you need minions to tell the world what a stunning and brave woman you are Meghan, I'm your guy!

by Anonymousreply 66August 1, 2020 2:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!