Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nina Turner still trying to stick her stanky ass into Election 2020

She and the hardcore Berners may yet fuck us all up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2020 10:41 PM

"Nina Turner, a co-chair of the Sanders campaign, told me she has no appetite for the choice she faces: “It’s like saying to somebody, ‘You have a bowl of shit in front of you, and all you’ve got to do is eat half of it instead of the whole thing.’ It’s still shit.”

Eat shit, Nina. Eat the whole fucking bowl.

And if y'all DON'T vote, then you may never have to worry about voting again, because we won't have a democracy any more.

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2020 10:30 PM

This BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2020 10:39 PM

She's rollin' on a river past Nut Bush city limits. She doesn't care who's wrong or right she just doesn't want a fight anymore. She's your private dancer, she'll dance for money. She'll do what you want her to do.

*Puts on glasses and re-reads thread title*

Whoops! Never mind! Forget I said anything....

by Anonymousreply 3July 27, 2020 10:39 PM

Tina Turner is OK.

Nina Turner can stand in a long line with Sue Sarandon to get a trademark Stevie Nicks Cunt Bone Kick (tm).

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2020 10:40 PM

I guess she would prefer to drown in a septic tank.

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2020 10:42 PM

Vile

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2020 10:42 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, the great America patriot, Nina Turner.

by Anonymousreply 7July 27, 2020 10:51 PM

She's like DL's Kamalastans and Warrenistas, only she's got a bigger platform.

by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2020 10:53 PM

Fuckin despise this cunt

by Anonymousreply 9July 27, 2020 10:55 PM

You wonder if Nina Turner ever has any fun... I don't mean hating on people, but fun in the conventional sense. Does ever just kick back, relax and have a nice day? Because she sure doesn't act or talk like it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2020 10:59 PM

she ruined 2016 and now wants to shit on 2020 too

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2020 11:05 PM

More proof that Bernie Sanders is just another right wing fraud.

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2020 12:13 AM

[quote] You have a bowl of shit in front of you

CUNT! It’s an unprecedented pandemic, WE ALL HAVE A BOWL OF SHIT TO EAT!

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2020 12:17 AM

Silly Homosexuals

As we learned this year, most of Bernie's 2016 supporters were just there to hate on Hillary.

They did not come out to the polls for him in 2020.

And so Nina Turner influences about 150 people max.

As for the Atlantic headline, get prepared for a new "Trump could still win" article every week.

It's simple economics.

That headline will get more clicks and generate more revenue than one that says "Biden still ahead"

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2020 1:47 AM

What's 2016 got to do, got to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2020 5:01 AM

Biden = shit / Trump = nuclear waste

I'd rather eat shit and probably survive then. Thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2020 8:46 PM

You ain’t black, Nina, so shut your lying white ass the hell up and vote for me!

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2020 10:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!