Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie is Back!!!!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2020 9:51 PM

he should lay low forever, he’s cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2020 12:37 PM

Oh my. LOOK at that thing in his cutoffs.

by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2020 12:40 PM

So messy. I wonder if he is still waxing that mussy???

by Anonymousreply 3July 27, 2020 12:50 PM

Last I read, the Osundario Bros. refuse to testify now, on account of some alleged bad (racist) behaviour of some Chicago police, and a prosecutor. Perhaps they've changed their minds yet again, but I live in Chicago, and haven't heard they're cooperating.

by Anonymousreply 4July 27, 2020 1:15 PM

Stunt keens gonna stunt.

Mary! Lemme stand at the protest and get some good pr shots! Any publicity is goooooood publicity!

by Anonymousreply 5July 27, 2020 2:24 PM

*kweens

by Anonymousreply 6July 27, 2020 2:25 PM

Democrats are losers, so he blends in just fine.

by Anonymousreply 7July 27, 2020 2:30 PM

He is violating NY’s mandatory quarantine rules. Fine his lying ass.

by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2020 2:43 PM

is it pronounced JUICY?

by Anonymousreply 9July 27, 2020 3:05 PM

Anyone catch him on Grindr? Great way to quarantine from Los Angeles Jussie, thanks you egotistical TURD.

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2020 3:45 PM

There was one of these protests in London this weekend and it was mainly led by white people

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2020 4:12 PM

He really should take a seat. And fuck off R7.

by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2020 4:23 PM

NICE TRY, MAGAt!

Donald Trump's hoaxes are much more important to investigate but you have a crooked Senate serving as accomplices.

by Anonymousreply 13July 27, 2020 4:28 PM

[quote]He is violating NY’s mandatory quarantine rules. Fine his lying ass.

And you know he hasn't been in NYC for two weeks already ... how, exactly? Or that he didn't arrive from a state without a quarantine order?

by Anonymousreply 14July 27, 2020 4:39 PM

He arrived from Los Angeles. I know someone who knows him through another person (six degrees of separation) and have been told he definitely did not quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 15July 27, 2020 7:49 PM

Is Jussie a made up name?

by Anonymousreply 16July 27, 2020 9:45 PM

Did he have 'the' salad with him?

by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2020 9:48 PM

R11: Thank you for this totally irrelevant comment. I'll be sure to inform ITN of this and Sir Trevor MacDonald will be reporting it soon.

by Anonymousreply 18July 27, 2020 9:52 PM

Imagine being a TSA agent getting to strip search Jussie! Playing with that big dick and wanding that sweet ass would be a dream job.

by Anonymousreply 19July 27, 2020 9:58 PM

Jussie's sister should do a Kool Aid commercial and get paid.....she sure seems to drink enough of it!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2020 5:55 PM

Did he quarantine for 14 days?

by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2020 6:32 PM

Jussie is from the privileged BLM movement and can do whatever he wants without recrimination. Leave Jussie alone!

by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2020 6:43 PM

The law doesn't apply to BLM protests

by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2020 6:48 PM

R23 You joke, but it is probably the truth.

by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2020 8:39 PM

I really wonder when FBI Director Christopher Wray will comment. Anyone have the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2020 8:59 PM

he black or he mix?

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2020 9:00 PM

How does he make money these days?

by Anonymousreply 27August 9, 2020 9:26 PM

Jussie has a big old dick and a very aggressive ass which he can use to honey trap the Tyler Perrys or Lee Daniels of the film/tv industry. There are plenty of music execs who would also pay good money to go out with Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 28August 9, 2020 10:57 PM

R28, When you say, "go out" you mean these execs will just take him to a hotel room and fuck him right? I can't see them wasting a $200 dinner on him at a nice restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2020 11:01 PM

Jussie doesn't charge by the hour, he has friends in high places who pay his bills. He knows a lot of wealthy gay black men who are happy to help him.

by Anonymousreply 30August 10, 2020 12:05 AM

I still believe Jussie can turn this around and make something good out of it. He must work hard to do that though. Having his sister give interviews saying she believes his hoax is not helping.

by Anonymousreply 31August 10, 2020 2:39 AM

did his parents make that name up, Jussie? I’ve heard of Jessie, of course.

by Anonymousreply 32August 10, 2020 3:23 AM

Jussie is a weird name. Smollett is also a weird surname. Maybe his awful names led to his propensity for grandiosity and hoaxing!

by Anonymousreply 33August 10, 2020 12:30 PM

Apparently it's a nickname for Justin. Which doesn't explain Jurnee, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 34August 10, 2020 1:02 PM

it’s stupid.

Does he suck cock? The black community needs an OUT cocksucker, instead of all this “DL” shit they perpetuate. First of all, DL is disrespectful to their women. Second, it keeps homosexuality as a shameful thing to be hidden. Just once I’d love a black dude to be at like, church on Sunday or maybe a black cookout, or some other black type thing, and be like “I am HERE, baby!!”

by Anonymousreply 35August 10, 2020 5:30 PM

[quote] Does he suck cock? The black community needs an OUT cocksucker, instead of all this “DL” shit they perpetuate. First of all, DL is disrespectful to their women. Second, it keeps homosexuality as a shameful thing to be hidden. Just once I’d love a black dude to be at like, church on Sunday or maybe a black cookout, or some other black type thing, and be like “I am HERE, baby!!”

What the fuck are you talking about Russian troll? Jussie came out as gay five years ago. What positions and sexual acts he likes is his own business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 10, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote] did his parents make that name up, Jussie? I’ve heard of Jessie, of course.

And I'm sure you think Ivanka and Barron are perfectly normal names.

by Anonymousreply 37August 10, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote] The law doesn't apply to BLM protests

Shut up racist.

by Anonymousreply 38August 10, 2020 5:41 PM

R38 calling someone racist shows you have nothing of substance to add.

by Anonymousreply 39August 10, 2020 5:42 PM

[QUOTE] What position and sexual act he like be his own bidness.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 40August 10, 2020 7:18 PM

Jussie starred in a gay movie before Empire so he really is a gay role model.

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2020 12:20 AM

[quote]There are plenty of music execs who would also pay good money to go out with Jussie.

True. Despite all the bullshit, he is very handsome. At 38 his body is still stacked in all the right places. He partied with the Black elite in Hollywood. That is enough for a lot of people. Im sure he is wined and dined by many wealthy guys who keep his bills paid. He probably doesn't spread his ass for all of them either, that mostly for the Africans lol

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2020 2:39 AM

This is the only talent he has to survive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2020 2:45 AM

We will always love you, salad!

I can't believe this little cunt managed to evade the FBI for fucking with the mail. He has managed so far to evade EVERYTHING having to do with this entire saga. He should be behind bars for something, and when it comes to fucking with the mail, the Feds don't tend to look the other way. I wonder what the statute of limitations is?

by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2020 3:01 AM

^ Those Jussie threads knew from the start the cunt was lying. Cause salad just vanished.

by Anonymousreply 45August 11, 2020 3:30 AM

BLIND ITEM: This disgraced actor who can't get work because of his fake story and subsequent doubling down of awful ideas is trying to leak stories to the press beneficial to his interests. Even if the actor did win his case, which is unlikely, no one is ever going to hire him again. Period. Jussie Smollett (Jussie Smollett lawyers say recording mistake, which captured witness talking to attorney, points to conspiracy)

by Anonymousreply 46August 11, 2020 11:45 AM

Jussie totally lacks self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 47August 11, 2020 1:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 11, 2020 2:53 PM

Most of you would line up to suck Jussie's dick

by Anonymousreply 49August 11, 2020 5:38 PM

r49 well I for one never said I wouldn't hit it. And according to reports he regularly has bussy maintenance appointments at the spa, so its probably pink and smells like lavender!

by Anonymousreply 50August 11, 2020 5:50 PM

I wonder what his daily life has been like for the last year. I guess all he does is make himself look pretty for his dates with the rich mens

by Anonymousreply 51August 12, 2020 1:51 AM

Has Jussie commented on Kamala?

by Anonymousreply 52August 12, 2020 12:05 PM

He fought the fuck back.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2020 9:21 PM

Jussie Smollet Case Special Prosecutor Finds “𝑺𝒖𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑨𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏” In State Attorney’s Handling

Special Prosecutor Dan Webb reported “substantial abuses of discretion and operational failures” in Cook County State Attorney Kim Foxx’s handling of Jussie Smollet’s case.

Webb, who was assigned to probe the investigation, released his findings on Smollet’s case and Foxx’s handling on Monday. He writes that Foxx and those working with her created false statements, later shared to the public regarding, Smollet’s dismissal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2020 9:43 PM

Kim Foxx is a legal pig, she brings shame and disgust to the profession. She is too egotistical to resign in shame, sad situation for Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2020 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!