Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Women Don’t Need Us Anymore

As women advance more in society they are tossing their fags aside. They’re making their own disastrous decisions, without so much as consulting us. This plague has led to duck butt haircuts, Kendra Scott earrings, overuse of animal prints, trellis rugs and many other aesthetic atrocities. It’s too painful to watch, we have to let you go. Goodbye, Hags and passive-aggressively homophobic Fraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 4:55 PM

I guess you'll now have to get a life. Somehow, I don't see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2020 5:45 PM

OP is insane and obsessed with women. Maybe you’re Trans, not gay...

Jealous much of how much straight cock we get that you don’t? They love beautiful pussies not shitty buttholes, honey. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2020 5:49 PM

Well, I personally love my fags and they taught me everything there is to know about fashion and decor, so surely, OP’s complaints aren’t directed at MEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2020 6:00 PM

OP should do what I do. I run around in my busted up car and give women my unsolicited advice. Who cares if they don't want it. It's a bonus if they have their toddler daughter fraus in the car with them. Let those toddler fraus know even children don't get past my judgment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2020 6:22 PM

R4 what is that from?

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2020 6:30 PM

2018. WEHT this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2020 6:38 PM

wait, just last week some one of y'all was telling us fraus to eat shit and die, get run over by a train, and most of all--leave Datalounge and never darken the doorframe herein again.

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2020 10:00 PM

Why are you targeting a gay board with multiple uses of the F word, OP?

This is a gay site. If you hate gays so passionately, then why do you come here?

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 4:45 PM

They’ll come crawling back.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 4:47 PM

R8 is schizophrenic

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 4:47 PM

Only oldschool effeminate gay men were sidekicks to women and enjoyed their cartoonish role. Young bi and gay men never were into that clownish existence

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 4:52 PM

Maybe women don't need OP. Yes, OP only. And please try not to generalize the whole fag population as a bunch of flotsam.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!