Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Holland Film 'The Devil All The Time' Given Official Release Date By Netflix

September 16th. Apparently given a hard R rating due to "graphic nudity". Many people think this will be Tom Holland's first nude role. The full cast is also announced here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 30, 2020 12:06 AM

The book it's based on is fucking brutal. And beautifully written. I will go see this.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2020 7:53 PM

Starring Tom Holland Bill Skarsgard Riley Keough Jason Clarke Sebastian Stan Robert Pattinson Hayley Bennett Mia Wasikowska Eliza Scanlen Harry Melling Pokey LaFarge

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2020 7:53 PM

Will Spider-Man do full frontal?

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2020 7:54 PM

There isn't going to be any Holland full frontal, let's be honest.

Hopefully you'll get his butt.

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2020 7:56 PM

Hopefully we get Holland butt.

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2020 8:22 PM

I won't be watching until the nudity is guaranteed to be from the marvel guys. Skarsgard and Pattinson are nothing special to look at and are also free to take as many nude roles as they want, but there's an allure to seeing the mavel guys naked. It's like looking at an illegal work of art..

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2020 8:25 PM

He knows it’s time. Hopefully he shows his Holland ass.

by Anonymousreply 7July 27, 2020 9:18 PM

Maybe he’ll wait until after his Marvel gig is up to do nudity.

by Anonymousreply 8July 27, 2020 9:19 PM

September 16th can get here fast enough

by Anonymousreply 9July 27, 2020 9:26 PM

^^ Can’t

by Anonymousreply 10July 27, 2020 9:27 PM

Mia Wasikowska !

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote] Mia Wasikowska !

Bless you

by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2020 9:30 PM

Graphic nudity means dong or vag. Here’s hoping for Spider-Peen.

by Anonymousreply 13July 27, 2020 9:30 PM

Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Gay Longing for Tom Holland’s Perfect Ass

by Anonymousreply 14July 27, 2020 9:40 PM

Graphic nudity means random background actors will show dong or vag.

by Anonymousreply 15July 27, 2020 9:53 PM

He just posted an IG pic of his supposed girlfriend. Probably PR for this movie.

by Anonymousreply 16July 27, 2020 11:09 PM

If there is no Hollandong, there is no Myassinthatseat.

by Anonymousreply 17July 27, 2020 11:17 PM

They just released the first set of photos. It's rated R for various reasons including sexual content and graphic nudity. Do you think we'll finally get a shot of Holland's ass?

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2020 3:09 AM

He has another film coming in Jan '21 called Chaos Walking. Apparently it was shelved for 2 years because the studio thought it sucked and went through 15M dollars in re-shoots. The fact it is still being dumped in January tells you how effective those re-shoots turned out to be.

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2020 4:12 AM

R19: It's amazing that such a horrible actor gets all these roles.

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2020 5:27 AM

Apparently Chaos Walking has a Tom nude scene, which I was shocked by considering it's kind of a teen film.

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2020 8:50 PM

I'm reading the novel right now. It's pretty great, but man is it grim stuff. People often say Tom has a habit of picking "safe" mainstream parts compared to someone like Timothee Chalamet - this will make everything Chalamet has done look like children's films.

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2020 11:53 PM

No, it will be some old, fat extra presenting his mutilated dong.

I was born 30 years ago, not yesterday. The graphic nudity marketing, my ass. MEH!

by Anonymousreply 23August 30, 2020 12:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!