Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RWW News: Dave Rubin Says He's Voting For Trump to Protect 'Freedom and Capitalism’

They're coming to burn your houses down, he claims.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 30, 2020 2:06 PM

Well, he's right about the protesters.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2020 1:11 AM

R1 Please provide a list of houses burned down by black protestors, Senator Byrd.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2020 1:15 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2020 1:18 AM

He is right... We aren't the people who had slaves and these blacks weren't slaves...

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote] Well, he's right about the protesters.

He's not. In any way. The source for this claim is his and your racist imagination. It completely disregards the epidemic of violence we've seen foisted on protestors, and more to the point, black people in general in this country which is what's being protested against.

Despite what you hear on Fox News, black protestors haven't ripped innocent white folks out of their homes, that would be decades of racist housing policy in the reverse. It's a racist lie meant to make racists like you even more firm in your beliefs.

Wealthy white men like Rubin have shown they have nothing to lose by obfuscating the actual instances of terrorism and deflecting with racist dogwhistles that aren't supported by any evidence except selectively edited white nationalist propaganda and vague nothingism's like "They're coming to burn your homes down."

Where is the evidence? I'm waiting for you to slip up by posting a link to your favorite right wing hate site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2020 1:25 AM

He’s hot. I’d like to fuck him with a white hot poker.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2020 1:26 AM

Interesting how R2 and R5 both inserted the word "black" in front of protesters. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2020 1:32 AM

They've been saying black people are coming to take your homes, ruin your schools and neighborhoods for decades now. It's genuinely the least surprising thing in the world to see a privileged white gay man fuel these pernicious lies instead of engaging truthfully or opening his eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2020 1:34 AM

One of the most loathsome people on YouTube. I love Sam Seder’s takedowns of him.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2020 1:36 AM

R7 Interesting that you make racist dog whistles and then clutch your pearls when anyone refuses to be gaslit into accepting that you're talking about anyone other than black protestors or those marching for black lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2020 1:37 AM

Anna Kasparian exposes Rudin for the FRAUD and money grubber he is

She notes that his views magically changed once he left TYT and started getting Koch Bros money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2020 1:38 AM

R11 He has Joker-mouth in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2020 1:40 AM

R11 Ouch

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2020 1:43 AM

Damn, R11, Ana stomps him into the ground.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2020 1:47 AM

R11 Rubin knows his target demographic well. Just rail aimlessly against the government and hope something sounds plausible. What's up with Post Offices, am I right? Then he says a corporate monopoly would be better. Man clearly knows his history.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2020 1:49 AM

Another video of Anna making mincemeat of Rubin

Dave is too cowardly to debate her or Sam Seder. We know why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2020 1:53 AM

Who is this person? Why do you care what he says? You losers want to fuck her, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2020 1:55 AM

I have no idea who this person is.

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2020 1:56 AM

R17 She looks like she's about 2 minutes away from being Val Kilmner, so no. I don't think anyone's gripe about Milo, in the same category now as Dave, is that he's just so secretly fuckable and everyone's jealous.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2020 1:57 AM

Look at the happy couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2020 2:00 AM

R20 His real Mrs., David Janet, is some kind of "producer." Of what? We're not sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2020 2:02 AM

R18

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2020 2:04 AM

Dave and his husband talk about meeting Donald Trump. And they really, really love him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2020 2:05 AM

D23 It's glaringly obvious why Dave spent over 30 years in the closet when you watch this video. The desperation for straight acceptance, particularly a nasty old man like Trump, is nauseating

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2020 2:20 AM

From the vid:

Dave: "And later we bumped into Don Jr., and he's become a good buddy of mine....."

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2020 2:24 AM

This one is a doozy. Dave had gay Fox News reporter Guy Benson on. You have to hear it to believe it. These two have so many issues it’s incredible. Guy also still supports Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2020 2:28 AM

R26 I can't sit through an hour of this. It's already gotten so stupid.

Libs are bad Fox is reputable There's no pressure on Fox to report racist coverage, I'm independently racist; no syncing up with the White House Longtime Republican voter, but I'd prefer to be thought of as a conservative foremost

They're just gutter people.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2020 2:38 AM

Even the low-IQ Joe Rogan looks like a genius compared to Rubin. This clip is so unintentionally funny, it could pass as a scene from Spinal Tap:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2020 2:40 AM

I'm going down a Dave Rubin rabbit hole I didn't want to be down on a Thursday night.

California's Wildfires caused by Wokeness.

What I think he's talking about is people objecting to the use of prison labor as fire fighters. I saw no calls to inspect the diversity makeup of fire departments during these fires. He probably read an opinion piece from 2011 that set him off and thought this was the appropriate moment to rail against 'SJWs' that are letting California burn with their kooky calls for police to stop killing black people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2020 2:48 AM

Dave Rubin: What's Islamophobic About Promoting 'Final Solution' Lady?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2020 2:52 AM

R30 Hopkins, who referred to migrant mothers and children in crisis fleeing violence "cockroaches" and said instead of gunning them down they should “burn all the boats in North Africa."

Totally normal according to Dave Rubin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2020 3:04 AM

R29 I’m getting pretty good at translating Rubin’s Randian garble, and he’s not blaming the firefighters, but rather is implying that the PG & E utility workers who were responsible FOR the wildfires are the consequence of diversity hiring. (Of course white men would never build faulty power lines, so PG & E must be the victim of woke culture.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2020 3:04 AM

Dave Rubin Can't Believe How Much His Fans Love Nazis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2020 3:05 AM

Any doubt that this BLM movement was instigated by the Russiapublicans? That's why they wanted to end the lockdowns by June 1st.

But Covid will decide the election in the end. The Repugs never saw this coming. And when they did, they tried to ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2020 3:36 AM

[quote] Any doubt that this BLM movement was instigated by the Russiapublicans? That's why they wanted to end the lockdowns by June 1st.

Yes, I doubt your claim very much so.

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2020 3:38 AM

Black Lives Matter as the creation of the GOP and Russia.

Oh, how could the libs will ever be able to see through my completely original ruse. Why don't you have a listen to the caller at R33. He's speaking about you.

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2020 3:43 AM

If anyone proves by example that diversity hiring is catastrophic, it’s Dave Rubins and Candace Owens. They blatantly and unfairly project their own stupidity and incompetence onto other sexual and ethnic minorities.

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2020 3:52 AM

This is why I think every right winger these days is just completely useless. However smart you are, however gay you are, however "different" you are, you are still trapped in a stupid inane world view in which the rich have to be served constantly, and there is no way out of that trap. You just don't have arguments hearing if you have already bought into the wingnut world view. You are just done.

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2020 3:53 AM

and jesus fuck, of course his fans love Nazis. There is nothing left to wingnut philosophy but let the people on top keep running things, because they are some fucking master race. There is nothing left.

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2020 3:54 AM

And I know I'm just talking to myself, but damn, seriously, Joe Biden is going to wreck capitalism? And freedom? And this is supposed to be one of the smart, reasonable conservatives? Really? This whore? Really? This is just sad and stupid, like everything every wingnut has sad in the past 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2020 4:13 AM

[quote[ And I know I'm just talking to myself,

After 40 posts we kind of figured that.

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2020 5:28 AM

oh, boris, you think that's about 40 posts. oh, boris.

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2020 5:29 AM

He's shared that inane Trump/Mar-a-lago anecdote at least four times with different people, always gleaming with pride.

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2020 5:35 AM

yup, yup, Trump is awesome. yup.

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2020 5:43 AM

r11, Ana read him FOR FILTH!

by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2020 6:01 AM

[quote]Well, he's right about the protesters.

Funny how you guys never say this about the (right-wing) protesters who showed up with actual automatic weapons and screaming in the faces of police officers...because Olive Garden was closed for a few weeks and in an effort to protect their useless lives rather than some genuine injustice. Just like how you keep setting the bar lower and lower and loathsome for Trump himself as you attack Dems and real liberals for things no where near as horrific as the Republicans and Trump. Almost like an "affirmative action" for conservatives where you require so little of them to the point of repulsive behavior and still, you will normalize them as you you vilify the left.

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2020 6:22 AM

Why would any Jew (and a gay one in this case) support an administration made up of white supremacists and Neo-Nazis?

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2020 6:22 AM

R47, this is where "moderate" Dems tell you the left are the REAL threat to Jews and Gays as they ignore the courts currently being stacked with lifetime appt bigots by the Trump admin and ignoring decisions like the one just made at the SC in regards to LGBT Employment Discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2020 6:27 AM

R47 Because he can have a place with them by hating the same people they hate and because he's straight passing. A particular source of pride for him in the Trump anecdote which I find hilarious. Historically however he'll end up in the chamber with the rest of us if his alt-right pals get their way.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2020 6:36 AM

How come idiots get their idiotic opinions in the news? Where are the editors and why aren't they doing their jobs to uphold journalistic standards?

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2020 7:13 AM

What's baffling about the TYT videos are psychotic right-wingers take over the comments' section.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2020 7:22 AM

The real problem with Rubin is he's a goddamn idiot. People like Laura Ingraham are just evil, but Rubin is Sarah Palin stupid.

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2020 8:35 AM

I knew Dave in NYC, when he did his Six Pack show with Ben Harvey. WTF happened to him? I also don't understand how he became this political pundit, as far as I recall he never we t to or finished college and his biggest job was assistant manager of a Radio Shack.

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2020 11:18 AM

r53:

According to Wikipedia:

In 1994, Rubin graduated from Syosset High School. In 1998, he earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Binghamton University in Vestal, New York.

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2020 11:24 AM

[quote]He once described himself as an agnostic[44] or an atheist,[45] but said that he was no longer an atheist and was open to Christianity in December 2019.

Oh, great, a Jew for Jesus. Oy vey.

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2020 11:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2020 11:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2020 11:32 AM

One of those people who think they get a free pass because they describe themselves as former progressive liberals who switched sides due to being put off by "SJW culture."

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2020 11:39 AM

He was probably always a closeted bigot. The husband too. People don’t change overnight. There were probably a lot of signs to those who knew them.

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2020 12:36 PM

Dave, here's how you know you have a problem and that you've gone to far: you're now to the right of George Will.

by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2020 12:57 PM

He goes wherever he thinks there may be money to be made. So gross.

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2020 2:02 PM

Rubin came to the campus where I teach to moderate a debate sponsored by the Upung Republicans. He struck me as fatuous and desperate to come across as a “good guy,” only interested in giving both sides their say—which felt disingenuous and inauthentic even in the moment. He exuded the flop sweat of the failed stand-up comic turned political provocateur.

by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2020 2:19 PM

Rubin’s being spit-roasted by the media right-wingers who are funding him to spout their propaganda AND by homophobic Republicans who want their house gays to be emotionally fragile and know their place in the hierarchy. This explain’s Rubin’s success; his overlords prefer gays and minorities to be even LESS intelligent than the average republitard, which is setting the bar quite low. This explains why, out of all the conservative minorities who could rise to power in media and politics, Rubin, Owens and other similar morons are the ones who’ve floated to the top.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2020 3:58 PM

Agreed, R32. It's ironic that the right goes off about affirmative. action and then scrape the bottom of the barrel for idiots like Candace Owen whose sole purpose is to make racists feel validated in their prejudice....and be their one black friend.

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2020 4:07 PM

Didn't Blair White go after Dave and say he's a complete fraud?

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2020 4:15 PM

R63 This is a very keen observation. Well said.

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2020 4:18 PM

R65 That's not much of an indictment coming from that deranged conservative transsexual.

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2020 4:19 PM

So another failed comic with no talent switches to being a Republican pundit for bucks.

And he's gay on top of it. So he gets to become a token speaker when the Republicans assault LGBT rights.

Jew for Hitler. He even is now saying he's open to Christianity. So throw away your religion, throw your fellow gays under the bus.

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2020 4:23 PM

Is this post supposed to be to criticize him? Because he’s definitely right. The Democrats have always been the racist ones, and they still have the nerve to bring up race as an excuse every 4 years. They’re the ones who want to separate blacks and whites. All of the protests and riots are political stunts organized by the Democrats, but more especially Biden. Dems have been racists for a while, it finally came out, they’re fucking shook that the truth’s out, and now they’re trying to save their ass. Sure, Trump is definitely not a very good president, but he’s light years better than Biden and his little cult.

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2020 5:46 PM

[quote]Is this post supposed to be to criticize him?

Privet, Boris!

by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2020 5:54 PM

R69 I think you'll find every piece of racist policy and legislation in the last 70 years has been backed exclusively by Republicans or those that would become them.

[quote] They’re the ones who want to separate blacks and whites.

Surely. Being that the Democratic party is the only one that isn't majority male, majority white like every other political party including the Green Party.

by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2020 5:57 PM

[quote] All of the protests and riots are political stunts organized by the Democrats, but more especially Biden.

I missed this bit. I'd love to see any evidence you have of Democrats, particularly Joe Biden, organizing 'riots' and 'political stunts.' I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2020 5:59 PM

R71 R72 The problem is that liberals consider everything “racist” when it doesn’t go their way.

The fact that you don’t know about the protests just proves to me how naive you are. I do PR for living, and while it’s not the same as politics, the two are somewhat related. The “BLM” is a movement that has earned Biden millions of dollars. It’s all a political thing. Liberals and Democrats think Republicans are racist, so they try to come up with a counter idea to get votes. I really wouldn’t comment if I were you if you’re going to be covering the sun with your thumb.

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2020 6:08 PM

He's paid by the rich to tell them they're awesome. A good gig for a lazy fool.

by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2020 6:11 PM

[quote] I do PR for living, and while it’s not the same as politics, the two are somewhat related.

Sure they are.

[quote] The “BLM” is a movement that has earned Biden millions of dollars.

I'm sure you can provide evidence for this claim.

by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2020 6:12 PM

R75 You clearly live under a rock. Go out of your house, talk to people, get into politics, find out what’s the latest gossip, look around you, and know what’s happening. Being a DL troll won’t take you anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2020 6:15 PM

R76 So... not a single source then about this Soros-Biden-BLM money train? Odd. It's almost like what youre saying is completely made up.

by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2020 6:17 PM

If you can look at the world and think it's Biden with the cult you have absolutely no idea about politics or public relations or really much of anything else.

by Anonymousreply 78July 17, 2020 6:17 PM

R77 If the truth was out he would’ve already lost the election lol. Like I said, you’re always looking for physical proof, and that’s why you’re so naive.

by Anonymousreply 79July 17, 2020 6:20 PM

R78 That’s what a Democrat would say lmao.

by Anonymousreply 80July 17, 2020 6:21 PM

Oh let me guess, it's double-plus secret Jesus proof. Mere mortals cannot comprehend it. It is there in the ether, if you just believe in Q and clap louder. Got it, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 81July 17, 2020 6:23 PM

R81 For starters, everyone knows all the donations for the BLM movement go to the Democrat party. That’s just a fact. Imagine what happens behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 82July 17, 2020 6:29 PM

[quote] For starters, everyone knows all the donations for the BLM movement go to the Democrat party. That’s just a fact

In fact it's not only not a fact, it's an outright lie perpetrated by morons like Candace Owens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 17, 2020 6:35 PM

Oopsie doopsie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2020 6:44 PM

Oh that sweet, sweet BLM money. How I love it. How I love counting those gold doubloons here in the secret Pizzeria basement where Hillary is selling those kids. Oh, but what if some brilliant troll discovers my master plan! Help me, Deep State!!

by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2020 6:45 PM

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

by Anonymousreply 86July 17, 2020 6:52 PM

My feelings don't care about your facts.

by Anonymousreply 87July 17, 2020 6:53 PM

Right, you’re “facts” are based on “because I said so”. Nice!

by Anonymousreply 88July 17, 2020 6:56 PM

R84 All Holt's claim here amounts to is nothing more than "ActBlue is a fundraising platform that liberals use to fundraise for initiatives." This is true. Conservatives also use similar fundraising platforms.

Once again, it's worth stating that your claim that "all the donations for the BLM movement go to the Democrat party" is an unabashed lie. ActBlue Charities would jeopardize its status as a 501(c)(3) if it rerouted to funds to political campaigns or entities. You have no proof that this occurred.

[quote]In a statement to FactCheck.org, the Black Lives Matter Global Network’s managing director, Kailee Scales, said that the claims about the money being routed to Democrats are part of “an organized disinformation campaign against BLM, from actors clearly trying to blunt the growing support for this movement.” “All contributions to the DNC are publicly reported to the FEC and review of FEC reports will confirm there has never been any donation from this organization,” she said.

by Anonymousreply 89July 17, 2020 7:00 PM

*Hoft. The Gateway Pundit is not a credible source.

[quote]The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[4][14][15] It has been described by Newsweek as a fake news website[16] and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories."[17] As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."[18] Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."[18]

In late 2019, the English Wikipedia community deprecated The Gateway Pundit as a source for reporting "falsehoods, conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories".[19]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 17, 2020 7:08 PM

R89 R90The list of contributions is literally there.

Also, quoting Wikipedia is definitely such an irrelevant and invalid move.

by Anonymousreply 91July 17, 2020 7:11 PM

Donnie's going down the shitter. Somebody please, invent a weird grift and pretend it's Joe, not Donnie doing the grifting.

by Anonymousreply 92July 17, 2020 7:12 PM

Anyway back Dave Rubin's uselessness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 17, 2020 7:27 PM

omg, that was hilarious r93. Larry King has no idea who is right in front of him, and no interest whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 94July 17, 2020 7:34 PM

It truly is amazing how delusional, hateful and loathsome you must be to defend Trump. And to come up with all sorts of conspiracies that ONLY ever involve "liberals." Amazing how fucking pure anyone who leans conservative is pure as 100% Colombian.. Pictures of Epstein and Trump everywhere...and the QAnon crowd just pretend they don't exist. Will just make up theories. Corrupt business dealings, discriminating against black people to the point Trump is sued...and again, idiots like r69 pretend it never happened. Instead, create conspiracies without tangible proof. A circle-jerk of repulsive cunts who LISTEN to the bigotry and racism out of Trump's mouth or see it in his tweets...and just ignore it. Because THEY AGREE WITH IT, so they don't consider it racism and bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 95July 17, 2020 7:39 PM

It really is a Cult, r95. It's become a cliche, but it really is. He is Dear Leader. Beyond all questioning and criticism, and they cannot help themselves. A few have broken away in the past few weeks, but that just makes the ones that remain even more stubborn and stupid about him. And the attacks are always projection. None of them actually gives a shit about political corruption or lying or treason. You just can't and still support Trump. So you just start imagining that his opponents are the REAL grifters. They are just pathetic that way. It's a very twisted religion.

by Anonymousreply 96July 17, 2020 7:46 PM

I still get a kick out of Rubin's attempt at "moderating" the catfight.... I mean, discussion between DL's favorite right-wing tranny and DL's favorite right-wing black woman:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 17, 2020 7:56 PM

R95 How much did Hillary paid you to post that? Because that’s what dems and liberals are about. Twisting words statements for their own benefit. Victimizing themselves and others to get people’s attention. Pretty pathetic that you want everything given to you in a silver plate.

by Anonymousreply 98July 17, 2020 8:23 PM

the original of that video is worth watching, r97. Damn Candace Owen cannot shut up for five seconds, can she? Total narcissist, which at least explains her politics.

by Anonymousreply 99July 17, 2020 8:24 PM

R96 It’s funny because liberals are the ones who never achieve anything, since whining is their religion. Sorry, my bad. Your religion as well.

by Anonymousreply 100July 17, 2020 8:24 PM

R99 Who’s defending CO? Lmao, if anything, Blaire is one the most reasonable and intelligent people I’ve ever met. I love how she always to debunks the left and their nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 101July 17, 2020 8:26 PM

well except for the Enlightenment, Civil Rights, the American Revolution, the Civil War, the end of Jim Crow, gay rights, women's rights, the 40-hour work week, the end of colonialism, defeating Naziism, r100. What exactly have conservatives accomplished, other than whoring for the rich?

by Anonymousreply 102July 17, 2020 8:27 PM

It is, R99. I laughed out loud several times during it. Candace actually says "DURRR" as a rebuttal - several times! And they both completely ignore Dave during the most heated moments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 17, 2020 8:33 PM

R102 The destruction of the US. If liberals ran the country, it would be no different than China.

by Anonymousreply 104July 17, 2020 8:36 PM

Actually China is a wingnut dream. A bunch of rich assholes running everything and killing any protesters.

by Anonymousreply 105July 17, 2020 8:46 PM

R102 - you might also want to add in environmental cleanup and protections, women's right to vote, social security, Medicare, and many others.

by Anonymousreply 106July 17, 2020 8:47 PM

Maybe not as good as Putin's Russia, cause no Trump.

by Anonymousreply 107July 17, 2020 8:47 PM

[quote][R95] How much did Hillary paid you to post that? Because that’s what dems and liberals are about. Twisting words statements for their own benefit. Victimizing themselves and others to get people’s attention. Pretty pathetic that you want everything given to you in a silver plate.

How stupid are you that you have to frame every fucking thing in terms of your hard-on for the Clintons when I couldn't give a fuck about them? You're the one obsessed with them. How stupid are you that you say some bullshit about wanting everything on a "silver platter" WTF does that even mean? BITCH, I'm in NYC. As a LIBERAL in NYC, I'm the one paying taxes so that conservative losers in red states don't shrivel up and die, because they're paying less than shit - if at all.

It's absolutely true that every fucking conspiracy you assholes come up with absolves conservatives. Even when there's a mass shooting, you racist pricks only ever say it's some liberal conspiracy when the shooter is WHITE.

Your conspiracies are bullshit because they're selective and you known damned well most of the people at the top are conservatives laughing at your stupid ass because all they have to do is play to your racism and bigotry to get what they want.

by Anonymousreply 108July 17, 2020 8:51 PM

R105 If the left ran the country, there would only be 1 perspective on everything, and if you disagree you’d be considered a bigot and suffer consequences.

by Anonymousreply 109July 17, 2020 8:51 PM

If you disagree with "Black people are equal to white people" or "gays are equal to straights," yes, you are a bigot. This is a concept I know wingnuts just can't absorb, but yes, there are actual bigots in the world, and yes, they will be called bigots. I know this is some weird trauma on the right, but it is just a fact you may have to live with.

by Anonymousreply 110July 17, 2020 8:57 PM

R108 I mentioned the Clintons once, and that makes me obsessed with them? Lmfao ok, buddy. The left wants socialism, which is such a violation of a human right. I live in NYC as well, and that automatically makes us pay higher taxes than some states. If you don’t like it, you’re more than welcome to move to another state where taxes aren’t that high as here.

It’s ironic how you say that conservatives are always coming up with conspiracy theories, when the left is all they do every 4 years. They try to victimize themselves and make up theories about how people are “racist” based on having a different opinion. A shooter is a shooter, irregardless of race.

See what you did there? You call reality “racism”. Always bringing up race into the conversation. You’re the one creating divisions, honey.

by Anonymousreply 111July 17, 2020 9:04 PM

R110 No, I don’t disagree black and white people are the same, neither gay and straights as well. The problem is that the left wants to make everyone the same. For example, if someone is not attracted to a trans person, they are automatically “tRaNsPhObIc”. The same people who say that black people can’t be racist are the same people who love to victimize everyone who is not white and straight.

by Anonymousreply 112July 17, 2020 9:07 PM

The mental gymnastics required to defend Donald Trump - a walking embodiment of every repulsive characteristic a person could have and not a single redeeming quality, is simply baffling.

And only an imbecile immediately mentions Clinton or Biden or Obama...because even if I loved all of them (I don't - dislike the Clintons, meh on Biden and I don't swoon over Obama), there is no excuse that could justify defending Trump. You're disgusting - just accept that fact,

[quote]I mentioned the Clintons once, and that makes me obsessed with them?

Now point to where I mentioned them and get paid by them. Your stupid instincts immediately made you mention Hillary when I didn't mention her. You people are so fucking obsessed with defending Trump that you think anyone who calls him out for precisely what he is is "getting paid by Hillary Clinton."

by Anonymousreply 113July 17, 2020 9:07 PM

R113 Who’s defending Trump, I’m not even a Republican. Not only that, but I even admitted earlier that Trump is not a goos president. When I asked if Hillary had paid you I was figuratively speaking. It was a figure of speech, you dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 114July 17, 2020 9:13 PM

how does the Left want to make everyone the same? Everyone? You mean equal? Are you stumbling over that? Is this the actual rightwing philosophy coming through? No equality, cause that will lead to "sameness." Maintain the hierarchy, maintain the distinctions, above all, maintain the economic hierarchy.

by Anonymousreply 115July 17, 2020 9:14 PM

R114, if you're neither a Republican nor a Trump supporter, then there is nothing I said that would warrant your "paid by Hillary" response to my post @R95. It was crystal clear who I was addressing.

by Anonymousreply 116July 17, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote] irregardless of race

That's not a word!

by Anonymousreply 117July 17, 2020 9:16 PM

Outraged alt right clown needs to take a rest from the keyboard

by Anonymousreply 118July 17, 2020 9:18 PM

What right-wing policies could anyone even defend these days without looking like a bigot and/or a delusional twit with no money who defends the 1%? They don't want women to have equal rights, nor religious minorities, nor gays. They want tax cuts for the wealthiest, they don't want to pay for infrastructure, no affordable health insurance, no education, no help with child care, no safety net. Defense budget out of control, deficit out of control.

WTF are you even defending when you defend the GOP? Even "libertarians are full of shit because all of the leading voices are fucking hypocrites with their hands out.

PPP money for me, not for thee...

by Anonymousreply 119July 17, 2020 9:21 PM

I still don't know who this guy is.

by Anonymousreply 120July 17, 2020 9:22 PM

R116 So everyone who is a non-Republican has to support the Clintons? Ok.

by Anonymousreply 121July 17, 2020 9:25 PM

R117 It’s a synonym :)

by Anonymousreply 122July 17, 2020 9:26 PM

yeah, it does seem just so impossible these days, r119. I guess in their minds the only alternative to wingnut, corrupt, grifter bullshit is Stalinist communism. It's nuts, but I guess that is all they have these days. It is obvious to everyone that Trump, and really the entire GOP, suck in every way, but they still cling to it.

by Anonymousreply 123July 17, 2020 9:26 PM

R118 Ironic how you leftists are the cyber version of Cirque Du Soleil.

by Anonymousreply 124July 17, 2020 9:27 PM

R121, were you dropped on your head by the doctor? WTF are you talking about? Where did I say that? I never mentioned the Clintons until YOU did. Do you even retain your own posts?

You're a terrible troll.

by Anonymousreply 125July 17, 2020 9:28 PM

I don’t know who he is and why he might be influential. And I’m not in the habit of Googling random imbeciles.

by Anonymousreply 126July 17, 2020 9:28 PM

R115 “Socialism”. If you don’t date a black person you’re racist, if you don’t date a trans person you’re racist, if you don’t date a femme guy you’re a homophobe, etc.

by Anonymousreply 127July 17, 2020 9:28 PM

R122 It's not in any way. It's the incorrect spelling of the word regardless. Move along, champ.

by Anonymousreply 128July 17, 2020 9:29 PM

R119 Lol! That’s not what conservatives stand for. That’s just the perspective the left has. Again, always twisting stuff.

by Anonymousreply 129July 17, 2020 9:30 PM

I hereby, on behalf of the Entire Left, give you a non-papal dispensation to date whoever will have you, r127.

by Anonymousreply 130July 17, 2020 9:31 PM

R125 I never said you mentioned the Clintons. I said I brought it up figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 131July 17, 2020 9:31 PM

R128 While it’s not a formal way of saying regardless, it’s considered a synonym. If you expect DL is a formal forum where everyone has to be a grammar Nazi, you’ve come to the wrong place, kiddo.

by Anonymousreply 132July 17, 2020 9:32 PM

[quote]if you don’t date a trans person you’re racist

I know that trans women of color are the most important ones, but really?

by Anonymousreply 133July 17, 2020 9:36 PM

[quote] While it’s not a formal way of saying regardless

R132 That's because it's not English and contains a double negative. I would much rather talk about your grammar usage than the utter garbage you're spewing quite honestly.

by Anonymousreply 134July 17, 2020 9:36 PM

R129, I don't care what you "think" you stand for. The current GOP has shown precisely what they stand for. You are someone who thinks the left is mandating your hyperbolic bullshit like forcing you to date transpeople. Where the fuck have you seen that with liberals? And in the same breath, you're guffawing at precisely the current "conservatives" are mandating. Conservatives show up to statehouses with AK-47s...because they couldn't get their hair cut, not because of some injustice.

And it doesn't matter what you think you meant by mentioning the Clintons. It's a wonder you didn't mention Soros "figuratively."

Whatever you think you believe, the current GOP stands for precisely what I said - and they haven't hidden that fact.

by Anonymousreply 135July 17, 2020 9:37 PM

Our right wing troll rivals Dave Rubin's obtuseness.

by Anonymousreply 136July 17, 2020 9:38 PM

[quote] Ironic how you leftists are the cyber version of Cirque Du Soleil

I think you're starting to malfunction.

by Anonymousreply 137July 17, 2020 9:40 PM

R133 Believe it or not, that’s an actual thing said by the left.

by Anonymousreply 138July 17, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote] Ironic how you leftists are the cyber version of Cirque Du Soleil

What in the hell does this even MEAN?

by Anonymousreply 139July 17, 2020 9:41 PM

R134 Funny when your comments are missing some punctuation marks as well.

by Anonymousreply 140July 17, 2020 9:42 PM

ugh, we're not down to the grammar arguments segment, are we?

by Anonymousreply 141July 17, 2020 9:43 PM

R135 Spoken like a true SJW. Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 142July 17, 2020 9:43 PM

R141 Tell that to your buddy who takes grammar seriously on Datalounge. If anything, that’s trolling.

by Anonymousreply 143July 17, 2020 9:45 PM

Seriously, R136. They're just terrible. It's all just hyperbolic gibberish about the left and when you point out exactly what the GOP has attempted to do, they have no responses, only more, tiresome "bon mots" about the "left."

Apparently conservatives AREN'T trying to take women's choice away, nor push anti-gay discrimination at the SC and they didn't attempt a religious ban and they aren't attempting to destroy SS or ACA and they really do believe in building infrastructure and they haven't given tax cuts to the wealthiest and they haven't pushed for even MORE money to the Pentagon and they never ever based a war on lies.

R142, seriously, you need to work on posting better. You keep writing and say nothing. Literally, you say nothing. You don't really stand for anything but trolling - which you do badly.

by Anonymousreply 144July 17, 2020 9:46 PM

R144 That’s because with your leftists brain it’s impossible to see things from both perspectives. You’re used to see the perspective you want to believe in, which is pretty ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 145July 17, 2020 9:48 PM

R145 Okay you've proven what an intellectual heavyweight you are now even though you've posted multiple debunked conspiracy theories. Please move along or say something about Dave Rubin.

by Anonymousreply 146July 17, 2020 9:51 PM

Sure, r145, because saying that the left is telling you that you must date transpeople (bonus points if they're "of color") is MENSA-level debate skills. You're not even troll-level smart.

How about this: Dispute one thing I said about the GOP platform, rather than think you're being clever by calling me a "SJW."

by Anonymousreply 147July 17, 2020 9:53 PM

R146 I already have. Denial is what keeps you peeps stubborn.

by Anonymousreply 148July 17, 2020 9:54 PM

R147 I already did, multiple times. If you choose to believe it or not that’s on you.

by Anonymousreply 149July 17, 2020 9:57 PM

R148 You're just a very unhappy, very ill informed individual...

by Anonymousreply 150July 17, 2020 9:58 PM

R149, I thank God that my "leftist brain" looks at something THIS FUCKING STUPID and knows that it is. I give you balls for being so arrogant in your embarrassing stupidity. I think your parents told you way too many times that you were smarter than you were. No substance. Just pure horseshit.:

[quote]Is this post supposed to be to criticize him? Because he’s definitely right. The Democrats have always been the racist ones, and they still have the nerve to bring up race as an excuse every 4 years. They’re the ones who want to separate blacks and whites. All of the protests and riots are political stunts organized by the Democrats, but more especially Biden. Dems have been racists for a while, it finally came out, they’re fucking shook that the truth’s out, and now they’re trying to save their ass. Sure, Trump is definitely not a very good president, but he’s light years better than Biden and his little cult.

by Anonymousreply 151July 17, 2020 9:58 PM

Not dating trans makes you racist is a thing never said by any actual leftist.

by Anonymousreply 152July 17, 2020 9:59 PM

R150 Back at you, buddy. That’s why you leftists are always whining. Always unhappy with what they have. I’m very happy in our current times :)

by Anonymousreply 153July 17, 2020 10:00 PM

Correction: I give you credit for having balls

by Anonymousreply 154July 17, 2020 10:00 PM

R151 Notice how you always rely on insults to try and bring me down because it’s safe to assume your argument is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 155July 17, 2020 10:01 PM

R152 LMFAO! I’m literally laughing here on my end. They say it all the time. Ah, your denial is so entertaining, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 156July 17, 2020 10:01 PM

R151, your attempt to deflect with every post is all we see and all you deserve are insults. All you do is pull a Trump by doing a "some people say." No links, no actual Dem platform legislation. I've pointed to specific GOP decisions and legislation, not hyperbole. Y

You saying "The left is always saying" is meaningless and worthy of JHS gossip. Show me concrete platform legislation proposed by the Dems that you must date transpeople or whatever the fuck nonsense you think makes you look lucid. Pointing to tweets of individuals will only make you look stupider than you already are.

by Anonymousreply 157July 17, 2020 10:06 PM

Obviously meant for R156.

by Anonymousreply 158July 17, 2020 10:07 PM

R156, link to the left saying what you claim. Again, pointing to *individuals* with no actual power or political office, is meaningless, because we can find any individual to say whatever makes our case because twitter is full of individuals writing nonsense.

Point to legislation or politicians proposing that NOT dating transpeople of color makes you racist and while you're at it, point to the GOP NOT attempting to make choice illegal, NOT trying to dismantle Medicare or ACA or SS, NOT giving even more tax cuts to the wealthiest and NOT attempting to legislate discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 159July 17, 2020 10:12 PM

157 The information is out there. Not only out there, but clear as day. What I’m not saying is not based on people’s “Tweets”. They’re based on actual statements that people have said. Look them up, and don’t try to cover the sun with your thumb by saying, “nO oNe hAs sAiD tHaT”. I honestly don’t have the time or the energy to entertain a bunch of losers who clearly are unhappy and insecure with themselves and reality.

by Anonymousreply 160July 17, 2020 10:13 PM

so, nothin, r160. Got it. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 161July 17, 2020 10:14 PM

R161 “Seek and you shall find”

by Anonymousreply 162July 17, 2020 10:16 PM

162 Here’s one among MANY other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 17, 2020 10:18 PM

um, r163. don't look now but transphobic doesn't mean racist.

by Anonymousreply 164July 17, 2020 10:20 PM

R164 Oh how you love to ignore evidence, even when the title itself contains what you’re looking for.

by Anonymousreply 165July 17, 2020 10:22 PM

R160, why do you keep wasting time telling us info is out there and "some people are saying." It takes all of two secs to LINK to a legitimate source rather than bloviate. Do you understand the difference between a party platform and the opinions of individuals? Someone on the right saying something, doesn't automatically reflect on the entire party. The same holds true for the left. Now I mentioned precisely what the GOP has done and your tiresome response was to call me a "SJW." WTF did I even say that required that response? That the GOP is attempting to dismantle Medicare - oh yeah, that's such an outrageous claim!

You are so typical of the right-wing. All you know how to do is deflect and then convince yourself that you've really owned us with your brilliance, 'cause you ain't sheep like us!

WTF do you even stand for? Do you even know? Or is it just thinking you "own the libs"?

by Anonymousreply 166July 17, 2020 10:23 PM

wow, you honestly don't know what racist means, do you? that is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 167July 17, 2020 10:26 PM

Dave’s boner for white nationalists reminds me of Dave Chappelle’s skit about the blind, black man who joins the KKK.

by Anonymousreply 168July 17, 2020 10:34 PM

Let's use this conservative's logic on him since he believes everyone on the left thinks the same way and that it's legitimized by the actual Dem party.

I guess we can assume that he believes Covid is a hoax and you should inject bleach to cure yourself of this hoax, that the bowling green massacre is real and he's fine with Russian bounties on American soldiers. He also believes Finland is in Russia

by Anonymousreply 169July 17, 2020 10:36 PM

I really think Dave Rubin and Candace Owens are just in it for the money. I think they were little fish in a big pond when they were gay guy and black woman on the progressive left, and realized there was an opportunity on the other side. There are true believers, true assholes that love rightwing bullshit, but I think these two are just making bank.

by Anonymousreply 170July 17, 2020 10:37 PM

I agree with R170. The same goes for Blaire White. Being a right-wing tranny on social media has given her more fame, riches and attention than she would ever have received from just about any other angle or perspective.

by Anonymousreply 171July 17, 2020 10:41 PM

Is he a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 172July 17, 2020 11:24 PM

Depends who's paying r172. Like his politics.

by Anonymousreply 173July 17, 2020 11:28 PM

R166 You’re repeating yourself, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 174July 17, 2020 11:31 PM

R167 Yup, but I’m bringing up both racism and transphobia. In fact, you specifically asked for an articles on the transphobia issue.

by Anonymousreply 175July 17, 2020 11:32 PM

R169 No, COVID-19 is not a hoax, when Trump said inject yourself with “Bleach” he meant Chlorine Dioxide (which has been proven to be effective if taken orally), and no Russian bounties are not okay.

Because someone disagrees with you that doesn’t make them “Trump supporter” or Republican. You leftists condemn anyone who disagrees with you.

by Anonymousreply 176July 17, 2020 11:36 PM

no sweetie darling, you said that leftists call people who won't have sex with trannies racist. That is what you said, and actually repeated.

by Anonymousreply 177July 17, 2020 11:58 PM

[quote][R166] You’re repeating yourself, sweetie.

Oh, the irony.

I hate using ignore, but I'm bored of seeing you post the same nonsense over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 178July 17, 2020 11:58 PM

Before I put you on ignore: Oh, golly, R176...you mean you actually have your own mind and yet you stupidly think that liberals all think whatever nonsense you keep repeating as if it were such a widespread belief that millions of Dems believe it? What in the hell were you thinking saying something so stupid about dating trans and racism or whatever? WTF is wrong with you that you think that's some mainstream belief among "leftists." You can't even debate on valid issues, that's why you had to go to some ridiculous place to justify your disdain for liberals. You had to make some preposterous claim to justify your own stupid ideology.

Add your lack of introspection to what makes you tedious. Ciao.

by Anonymousreply 179July 18, 2020 12:03 AM

R177 Previously: "For example, if someone is not attracted to a trans person, they are automatically “tRaNsPhObIc”.

by Anonymousreply 180July 18, 2020 12:04 AM

R178 Ditto. Maybe do a recap of your comments, and see how you're bringing up the same bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 181July 18, 2020 12:05 AM

R179 It's so funny how you accuse me of something, while you have been doing that exact thing. All you bring up is "iNeQuAlItY" and how "uNfAiR" the GOP is when facts and statistics prove you wrong. Always playing the victim. No wonder why modern liberals haven't accomplished anything other than complain about the government not giving them free money. Now, are you done throwing your tantrums, or do you want me to count to 10?

by Anonymousreply 182July 18, 2020 12:09 AM

[quote]No, COVID-19 is not a hoax, when Trump said inject yourself with “Bleach” he meant Chlorine Dioxide (which has been proven to be effective if taken orally)

Wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 18, 2020 12:16 AM

R183 Just like hospitals are saying the same thing. They want profit, love. People have started to realize it works, but they want to keep people away from it so that they spend money on the hospital or other future treatments It's all about profit.. You seriously don't know this? Lol!

by Anonymousreply 184July 18, 2020 12:23 AM

Trump wants to look like a tough law and order president, so he's sending armed brigades to round up peaceful BLM protesters (and random bypassers) and take them away in unmarked vans. Will Donald start having them sent to Guantanamo? This is what you're voting for, Dave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 18, 2020 12:40 AM

R185 Rioters are destroying cities. Not only that, but they are destroying their own communities.

by Anonymousreply 186July 18, 2020 12:43 AM

I like that the right has the nerve to talk about the "deep state" as Trump acts like a total shithead dictator who would kill anyone on the spot if they displeased him in any way and doesn't believe in people being allowed to protest HIM. Imagine if it were liberals showing up with AK-47s to confront police officers in govt buildings.

Reich-wing hypocritical vermin.

by Anonymousreply 187July 18, 2020 12:52 AM

R187 You clearly have no idea what a dictatorship is.

"Imagine if it were liberals showing up with AK-47s to confront police officers in govt buildings." Uhm, they already have and have killed many innocent people, including children. But hey, you dumbos call that "peaceful protests".

by Anonymousreply 188July 18, 2020 1:04 AM

Why do people on Youtube say that Dave is kind of stupid?

Well, in this clip Joe Rogan explains to a disbelieving Dave why building code regulations are needed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 18, 2020 1:52 AM

R53 OMG, this is the same Dave R from SiriusXM Six Pack show with that adorable stud muffin Ben Harvey? WTF happened? What does Ben H have to say about his old radio show partner. Cray Cray

by Anonymousreply 190July 18, 2020 1:53 AM

R190 Ben learned that Dave was using their show to make "deals" with sponsors; in exchange for mentioning a product or service on the show, they would pay Dave a fee, which Be didn't know about. Tens of thousands of dollars worth.

Dave Rubin is a fucking sleezy con artist failed comic.

by Anonymousreply 191July 18, 2020 2:03 AM

[quote] Just like hospitals are saying the same thing. They want profit, love. People have started to realize it works, but they want to keep people away from it so that they spend money on the hospital or other future treatments It's all about profit..

How long is Muriel going to keep this mentally deranged troll here?

by Anonymousreply 192July 18, 2020 2:07 AM

R192 I really hope you wake up from your own perfect little unicorn bubble.

by Anonymousreply 193July 18, 2020 2:08 AM

Look at it this way, R192, our lovely little troll is his own worst enemy, with posts on this thread that are so deranged that we couldn't possibly make him look any worse than his own posts do. He's a self-refuting idiot. Using trolldar on him and reading the results was freaking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 194July 18, 2020 2:11 AM

R194 You must be the saddest person I’ve ever seen on the internet. Go get some help, buddy. It’s an absolute delight watching people like you try to come up with good comebacks. Keep it going! It’s very entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 195July 18, 2020 2:13 AM

How embarrassing for Rubin that his dimwit former allies like Blaire White and Joe Rogan are abandoning him. He’s too slimy and stupid even for those clowns? Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson et al. are not far behind. They’ll dispose of him like an old cum rag when the “idiot” outweighs the “useful.”

by Anonymousreply 196July 18, 2020 2:48 AM

The right just seems like one big grift these days. I know there are actual rightwing people, actually true believers, but damn, the whole thing just seems like a scam these days. Trump is a complete scam, so maybe it's just scammers these days? I don't know. I know wingnuts could always be wrongheaded but sincere in the past. is there anyone who isn't a complete scammer these days?

by Anonymousreply 197July 18, 2020 9:20 PM

Youtube commentator, Michael Brooks, was always up for mocking Dave Rubin, including doing a running impression of him on many of his shows.

Here Michael mocks Dave for hanging out with conservative "friends" who refused to go to his gay wedding, his gay anniversary, or (it appears) any dinner with Dave and his husband because Ick! Gay!

On the Michael Brooks show today, they announced that Michael Brooks had just died of an undisclosed illness . His fans were very upset, and one smart ass said in the commentary section that Dave must have killed him because Michael trolled him so much.

RIP, Michael.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 22, 2020 5:01 AM

Dennis Prager outs Rubin as a 'useful idiot':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 30, 2020 1:53 PM

It appears he's gotten a lot more paid speaking gigs since he became a classic liberal or whatever he labels himself as. He's a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 200September 30, 2020 2:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!