Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's the most spectacularly deranged transwoman ever?

I nominate Aoifa Assumpta Hart, a Canadian Literature professor in his thirties who identifies as an Irish Catholic schoolgirl. On his now defunct website he wrote flowery post after flowery post about ""praying as a woman" that made it pretty obvious he gets hard when reciting the rosary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2020 4:13 PM

Nikita Dragun. He’s the definition of scum.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2020 4:16 AM

Should read Synthia Chyna Blast, not Synthia Rothblatt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2020 4:16 AM

OP, stop being so trans obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2020 4:20 AM

These people ARE deranged but I insist they be classified as either 'deranged transvestites' or as 'NON-surgically deranged'.

Calling them "transwomen" is victory for them and their deranged minds.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2020 4:20 AM

I have a trans woman as an aquaintance who identifies as a fat woman. he’s not even average weight he’s thinner. I’m not sure how that works but apparently that’s who he truly is.

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2020 4:23 AM

Transwomen = (most) fetishist straight men.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2020 4:26 AM

Who is the most spectacularly deranged Breitbart troll who is obsessed with bashing trans people?

I nominate OP

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2020 4:29 AM

Veronica Ivy, the trans professor of philosophy at College of Charleston (formerly Rachel McKinnon, formerly Rhys McKinnon) who enjoys beating cis women in sport cycling races, and who told people on line it was all right to "celebrate" when Magdalen Berns died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2020 4:32 AM

Dana McCallum, who raped his ex-wife in front of their two daughters:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2020 4:36 AM

The hatred on this site by some for trans people is unhinged. You read some of this stuff and swear you are on a site for nutty conservatives and Trump supporters. All of these anti-trans threads have no humor, they are bitterly cruel, and they make anyone feel like this is a fun site anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2020 4:37 AM

^^^^ I'll also note that the local (San Francisco) "GLBTWXYZ community" extended zero support to the wife/victim.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2020 4:38 AM

I remember Aoife Hart from the days of twitter, and I can safely say that he never identified himself as a "schoolgirl".

In the past, he was an ally of radical feminists; he used to say that he accepts that he is a man, that his biological reality takes precedence over his gender identity dysphoria, etc. etc., which earned him much affection among online radical feminists; I even remember a lesbian radfem tweet at him using feminine pronouns to refer to him, as a clear sign of affection and appreciation for his support for the posture of the radfems.

All of a sudden, however, radfems began to obsess over Aoife's sexuality; they started accusing him of autogynephilia and nun fetishism, and eventually he ended up moving away from that group and approaching some trans activists who used to harass him in the past. I don't know if he came to abandon his philosophical stances on gender, but he ended up agreeing with trans activists that much of the rhetoric of radical feminism about trans women is based on prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2020 4:41 AM

The lovely Michelle, who is not only a great lesbian beauty, but a time traveler! She's a 1950's housewife.

The reality: He's an unemployed straight man in a dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2020 4:46 AM

R10 Cry us a river, Susan.

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2020 4:51 AM

How about that Jessica Yaniv, who had every perversion known to man?

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2020 4:53 AM

I'm not up for bashing trans-people as a class, but I must admit, the gentleman from Toronto who decided he was a six-year old girl was a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2020 5:06 AM

R15 Oh he's truly a stand out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2020 5:16 AM

R1 Has he done something crazy? He seems like a generic drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2020 5:19 AM

R12 He was a right-wing Roman Catholic before that, despite being transgender, and threw a fit and abandoned that after he couldn't convince Catholic bloggers gender identity was real. He very much has a schoolgirl fetish. Who knows where he is now, or what niche community he's targeting.

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2020 5:23 AM

We have another nominee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2020 5:29 AM

R10 I wonder if all these anti-trans trolls are from 4chan or something, out to turn DL into another alt-right forum. 5 of the first 10 posts this morning were anti-trans posts.

by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2020 6:01 AM

I’m so happy that Stephonknee is leading in the polls! What is that kooky bitch up to now?

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2020 6:24 AM

[quote]the gentleman from Toronto who decided he was a six-year old girl was a bit much.

Ya think? That's just the tip of the phalloplasty.

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2020 6:49 AM

The woman-haters here need to explain why so many transwomen have issues with biological women and sexuality in general, instead of trying to dismiss genuine concerns as right-wing "anti-trans" trolling, especially since those of us who have these concerns are not anywhere near right wing. We just care about challenging deep-rooted misogyny and standing up for our right to love and desire people of our own sex.

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2020 7:19 AM

I stopped reading at woman-haters.

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2020 7:32 AM

Of course you would, r25. You prefer to ally with men with obvious mental health and anger management issues who pretend to be women for messy psychological reasons.

One wonders why you're on this thread though, since it's obviously about fucked-up men who hate women.

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2020 7:38 AM

All of them!

by Anonymousreply 27July 16, 2020 7:39 AM

R1 Why do some girls and random celebs idolize that? it’s an ugly filipino boy with fake tits and a fake ass and it is annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 28July 16, 2020 7:40 AM

Most of the anti-trans that’s recently taken over DL comes from women.

by Anonymousreply 29July 16, 2020 7:47 AM

R26, I don't hate women, and reject the idea that I have to hate either women or trans people.

I'm here because I'm tired of DL being swamped by your bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2020 7:59 AM

The gay men who call their rectums "bussy".

by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2020 8:05 AM

Vancouver's Rollergirl - a convicted murderer and traffic menace. Violent, aggressive, and unstable. Ran for mayor last year and came in last place behind a Nazi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 16, 2020 8:10 AM

j. All of the above

by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2020 9:09 AM

R30, not believing that transwomen are women but that they're simply biological men who for whatever personal reasons think of themselves as women is neither "hate" nor "bigotry".

If you want to change the minds of those of us who are somewhat sceptical of the idea that people with penises are 100% women, then it's best not to try to do so on a thread that details the violence, aggression and very obvious non-womanliness of certain transwomen.

I challenge the idea that it's hatred or bigotry to say that only women menstruate.

by Anonymousreply 34July 16, 2020 9:47 AM

I see we have one of the terminally 'tired' in the shape of R30. Don't you usually tell us to 'educate ourselves' as well?

by Anonymousreply 35July 16, 2020 10:48 AM

I'll say the couple who protested Michfest. They'd have had to be seriously deranged to want to go there.

by Anonymousreply 36July 16, 2020 10:56 AM

R28 That’s why I said he’s scum.

by Anonymousreply 37July 16, 2020 12:55 PM

R32 Rollergirl's a doozy! Thanks for bringing him up.

What is it with the mentally ill and attempting to direct traffic? Seems to cross borders.

He's convicted of manslaughter, not murder, and won a lawsuit against the police because they called him Jeffrey when they arrested him and "denied him access to medical care" in an unspecified manner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 16, 2020 1:20 PM

Canada featuring very heavily in the rankings so far.

by Anonymousreply 39July 16, 2020 1:21 PM

[quote]I wonder if all these anti-trans trolls are from 4chan or something, out to turn DL into another alt-right forum

Up until last year you'd see people on the Gendertrender subreddit, Twitter, Mumsnet and Kiwi Farms talk about posting anti-trans threads over here. I think maybe Gab too, or maybe that was just the anti Muslim threads.

Anyway, after people linked to their posts organizing their trolling, they stopped publicly mentioning Datalounge. You can still find some of it if you type

datalounge site:mumsnet.com

into Google, type "trans datalounge" into Twitter's search engine.

by Anonymousreply 40July 16, 2020 1:25 PM

R38 Manslaughter is murder in the third degree, so he is technically a convicted murderer.

by Anonymousreply 41July 16, 2020 1:27 PM

R40 No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2020 1:28 PM

Transwomen always insist that they're just as much "women" as biological (I refuse to use the term "cisgender") women, but I've never met any biological women who look and act like them. My 30-year-old American sister doesn't insist that she's an Irish schoolgirl, my best friend from college, who is a housewife, doesn't wear ridiculous "housewife" outfits on a daily basis, etc.

by Anonymousreply 43July 16, 2020 1:34 PM

There were several mentions of Datalounge on r/gendercritical. I don't know if that's still searchable.

by Anonymousreply 44July 16, 2020 1:37 PM

Another one from Canada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 16, 2020 2:00 PM

I wonder if the trans women who claim to be younger than they are do so because they see that as being a female behavior?

by Anonymousreply 46July 16, 2020 2:04 PM

R45 That person clams they are undetectable. They will be immediately detectable in their high heels when they're seen towering one foot higher than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 47July 16, 2020 2:04 PM

[quote] Canada featuring very heavily in the rankings so far.

Tara DeSousa has already murdered another child when he was 11, but couldn’t be tried as he was deemed too young. He later went on to torture and rape a 3 month old infant, leaving the boy with debilitating permanent injuries. While in prison Tara got a sex change including breast implants, all paid for by the Canadian tax payers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 16, 2020 2:57 PM

R46 More likely they're pedos. Could always be both, though.

by Anonymousreply 49July 16, 2020 2:58 PM

R45 That coat! That EYELINER!

St. Vincent de Paul Hooker Chic 💅

by Anonymousreply 50July 16, 2020 3:38 PM

One of the Cheshire Murderers is now a "woman."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 16, 2020 3:39 PM

R6 I think so too. In college (2001-05), I was one of those annoying gays who only hung out with women, and a couple of them told me that they dated guys who liked to dress like women and pretend to be lesbians. I think they told me because they viewed me and having an "alternative sexuality," but it weirded me out.

Plus, it would explain why trans "women" are so obsessed with performative parts of gender, like wearing pink and high heels.

by Anonymousreply 52July 16, 2020 3:43 PM

R48 I think he's a shoe-in for Most Horrifying, he raped and battered a three month old baby 😱

Most spectacularly deranged needs a little bit of absurdity or whimsy, I think.

...someone who has that je ne sais quoi, that perfect bon goût of ridiculous and horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 53July 16, 2020 3:43 PM

[quote] [R46] More likely they're pedos. Could always be both, though.

I wouldn’t ascribe that to a group without facts.

But declaring yourself younger than you really are is a very female behavior.

by Anonymousreply 54July 16, 2020 3:46 PM

Not sure if he counts since sources close to him "questioned his commitment to his transition," but serial rapist Karen White is absolutely jaw dropping.

He had been convicted of multiple previous rapes of women before declaring himself female and demanding admittance to a women's prison, where he raped two of his fellow inmates.

He may just be a smart rapist who figured out the game, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 16, 2020 3:52 PM

Karen has the Karen hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 56July 16, 2020 3:54 PM

R56 He could well have done that to take the piss.

by Anonymousreply 57July 16, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote] [R56] He could well have done that to take the piss.

Hope so. LOL!

That’s a useful British phrase with no American equivalent.

by Anonymousreply 58July 16, 2020 6:27 PM

Geez, a lot of trannies have criminal pasts.

by Anonymousreply 59July 16, 2020 7:00 PM

Here's a more light-hearted kook-

70s business translady Liz Carmichael, founder of the Twentieth Century Car Corporation.

He scammed the designer of the car he was pretending to sell, several investors (the car didn't actually exist,) the SEC, the State of California, and the IRS. He escaped from prison in 1980 and was on the lam in Texas until the late 90s.

Everyone please note that his real name was Jerry Dean Michael and he changed it to....

Carmichael.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 16, 2020 10:20 PM

"Liz was not your typical California girl. Standing at over 6 feet tall and weighing around 200 pounds, Liz Carmichael was as domineering in personality as her imposing figure would suggest. She had a lifelong passion for cars, held degrees in mechanical engineering and marketing, and was a single mother of five children."

by Anonymousreply 61July 16, 2020 10:21 PM

R54 There's a difference between someone shaving a few years off their age and an adult demanding that people recognize them as a literal child.

by Anonymousreply 62July 16, 2020 11:52 PM

I'm 39, not 6.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2020 1:46 AM

I can understand and support trans people dressing and talking how they want and being able to live a life free from discrimination but why do we all have to pretend a trans woman is identical to a woman who grew up as a woman? It’s just not the same thing just as a biological woman would never understand the experience of a trans woman. It’s so bizarre and seems like an attempt to erase biological women.

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2020 3:14 AM

It's almost as though a biological man wants to become a woman because he has some deep-rooted psychological issues with real women.

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2020 5:19 AM

R65 No!

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2020 5:21 AM

[quote] There's a difference between someone shaving a few years off their age and an adult demanding that people recognize them as a literal child.

Is there?

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2020 8:15 AM

[quote] It's almost as though a biological man wants to become a woman because he has some deep-rooted psychological issues with real women.

A tenuous grip on reality is very woman thing. Adds to my belief that trans women are women.

by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2020 8:16 AM

R68 Well your mind's made up!

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2020 12:42 PM

R68 I thought that until I came to DL and saw the millions of "I'm 50, but people think I'm a 20-year-old twink" threads.

by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2020 12:54 PM

A bizarre article for a bizarre person:

"Justin Tyler Calhoun, who identifies as a trans woman, is accused of savagely killing her ex after accusing him of being a cannibal."

The Advocate is very concerned that he was misgendered in the press (and now on Datalounge, ha!)

He looks like a generic man, but with a face tattoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2020 12:32 PM

The stupidity of the Advocate and the gay press in general never ceases to amaze me. Prisons are just like school dormitories!

by Anonymousreply 72July 18, 2020 12:43 PM

Jessica Yaniv would be just a looney shut in if it weren't for constant aiding and abetting by Canadian authorities. He has cracked the code for using human rights protections as a weapon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 18, 2020 12:50 PM

At least she saved taxpayers from having to fund that social hangout for women.

by Anonymousreply 74July 18, 2020 12:56 PM

What a blessing. All worth it.

by Anonymousreply 75July 18, 2020 2:26 PM

R74 I like the idea of women having their own spaces because then they might stay out of our spaces.

by Anonymousreply 76July 18, 2020 3:18 PM

[quote]I like the idea of women having their own spaces because then they might stay out of our spaces.

Hasn't worked so far.

They're entitled beyond belief and believe every space must be theirs.

by Anonymousreply 77July 18, 2020 3:29 PM

Late to the game but ready to compete is Ireland's own "Barbie Kardashian," who looks about how you'd think he'd look.

Exploits include attempting to murder his own mother at age 10, and repeatedly making serious plans to stalk and murder her. She lives in a different part of the country now for her own safety.

Having been removed from his mother's care, and not surprisingly the child of a domestic abuser, he has been raised in state care. He is a graduate of the legendary Tavistock clinic in London!

He also brutally attacked a female social worker in May while she was driving, ripping her eyelids and ripping out chunks of her hair. She had to be hospitalized.

He reportedly has violent sexual fantasies about raping and murdering women that he is very open about, and when he was released from state care upon turning 18 he was the subject of a NATIONWIDE police bulletin warning of a "violent teenage girl" who was a "grave risk to women."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 29, 2020 8:24 PM

Congratulations to Ireland, they've won the gold.

Madame Lady Ms. Barbie Kardashian is the most spectacularly deranged transwoman ever. He will 100% kill someday, if he hasn't already.

Also, silver medal for all the many, many, willfully stupid authority figures in this case- doctors, care workers, attorneys (or barristers or whatever,) who have reality bitch slapping them accross the face with this unsubtle psycho and still refuse to see him for what he is.

The Irish have faith.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 29, 2020 8:33 PM

Honorable mention to Canada for most entries/ most indulgent country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 29, 2020 8:36 PM

The Unabomber, that's THE legendary cuckoobird Unabomber himself, is now trans.

So stunning, so brave. I can only assume she's gorgeous and beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 31, 2020 3:55 PM

Isn't it "Aoife"?

by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2020 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!