Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actors who read online comments

I know Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron report EVERY single negative comment on Daily Mail to their PRs. Do you know anybody else that reads online comments whether it be on Instagram, Twitter, Daily Mail, etc?

by Anonymousreply 142October 11, 2020 1:23 AM

I’m hoping that hung twink Graham Phillips reads his online comments.

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2020 11:48 PM

All?

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2020 11:55 PM

What r2 said.

Would you be able to resist looking at what people were saying about you? They all look at comments about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2020 12:00 AM

Miles and Connor definitely monitor what's being said about them.

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2020 1:38 AM

That would be extremely masochistic

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2020 1:41 AM

.C!oonie's PR people definitely monitor comments and sites and have some kind of google alert system.

Another forum I frequent has taken to speaking in code when discussing his alleged wrongdoing in the boot shaped country.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2020 2:04 AM

Tom Hiddleston, apparently.

Also Nikolai Coster Waldau has admitted to it (specifically on tumblr)

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2020 2:40 AM

Colton...big time...

by Anonymousreply 8July 9, 2020 3:02 AM

R6 Now I'm a little scared. This actor/coffee spokesperson is a scary person. How do you know his team monitors what is said about him? Do you think they're able to get a list of names of supposedly anonymous posters? At the same time, I'm glad they're talking about him in the boot-shaped country. There needs to have at least been a real investigation, and I don't think there was.

by Anonymousreply 9July 9, 2020 3:58 AM

I have a feeling the Jackmans read everything that's written about them.

by Anonymousreply 10July 9, 2020 4:05 AM

Henry Cavill has openly admitted he likes reading comments about himself. He definitely has been here.

by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2020 4:07 AM

Chris Evans. His mum tried to sue lipstick alley after herpes claims were made.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2020 4:12 AM

Well duh. Most celebs, and/or their agents, check what's being said on the internet about them, because any celeb's bread and butter is the public's opinion about them and (idle) gossip is part of that. What PR stunt worked or backfired. What do people buy and what not. What do people say about celeb's / the client's latest project, etc.

The rich and successful ones hire a buffer who reads the comments and only tell his or her boss which ones he or she likes to hear (which can only include praises or constructive criticism or what is said about celeb's latest PR stunt or project).

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2020 4:16 AM

"I know Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron report EVERY single negative comment on Daily Mail to their PRs."

How do you know this? Did their people tell you?

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2020 4:26 AM

Charlize would be too busy trying to transit a child and JLaw is always have cum sprayed over the body and face.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2020 4:28 AM

I think a lot of them do even though they say they don't. Most actors are deeply insecure. They wouldn't be calling the paps, if they didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2020 4:38 AM

They call the paps to create hype and demand for themselves which can lead to new projects (hey look, the press follows me! I'm in demand! Hire me and your project will get some extra free press and promotion!).

by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2020 4:42 AM

r9

I don't think we have anything to worry about as individuals. The concern is not getting the thread or worse the forum shut down.

Posters on another forum I visit were issued a "warning" to cool it with the accusations from whoever runs that forum, it was before my time there but my understanding is someone contacted the owners not individual posters and the warning was posted for all to heed. I caught on quickly to use nicknames, misspell and always state ALLEGEDLY and IN MY OPINION... I've tried to introduce these tactics here on DL but it hasn't really caught on. The subject shouldn't be allowed to die, just like comedians didn't let the .Cosbee story die.

In my opinion, he perhaps exhibits the characteristics of a sociopath, charming sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 18July 9, 2020 4:55 AM

The thing is that when you use allegedly or in my opinion you get the shills and fantards screaming "nobody cares about your opinions or your unfounded gossip! Provide irrefutable proof (we will rip to shreds anyway and question your motives for sharing) or shut up!". There is a deliberate push to kill any unwanted discussion that could potentially hurt the celeb's mainstream appeal any way it's phrased.

by Anonymousreply 19July 9, 2020 5:04 AM

I think most actors are more like Eddie Murphy md have PR people yes men read the comments and tell them only what they want to hear. That’s why most have such a warped sense of reality and zero self awareness.

But I’m sure someone like Kathy Griffin goes rogue and yes a few others. But I definitely think it’s a minority.

by Anonymousreply 20July 9, 2020 5:08 AM

I don't care about fantards or shills and won't respond to their demands for substantiation, they are not officers of any court.

Don't use correct name so the pr and shills can't get google alerted.

If the discussion gets killed by someone paid to do so that's fine, at least there is a mention for posterity.

by Anonymousreply 21July 9, 2020 5:36 AM

Well I love BOTH Jennifer and Charlize - so beautiful and talented

by Anonymousreply 22July 9, 2020 5:45 AM

Why would they report every single comment on the daily mail? Wouldn’t they be checking some publication that matters?

by Anonymousreply 23July 9, 2020 6:05 AM

As someone that gets spoken about on the internet quite a lot (I'm not on the level of anyone here anyone talks about though):

You learn not to read what people are saying about you but occasionally you slip. (You're also told not to read things. If something happens involving me it will usually get to me through someone else.) My friends are in the same boat and occasionally they pass along "good" things that people have said about me or something that's really funny that I might want to see.

I've found that the people I want to hear from that have nice things to say eventually find a way to communicate that with me usually through someone who I trust who will get that to me.

Also I've learned to insulate myself. I only see comments on Twitter and read comments from people I follow. I mostly stick to instagram. I turned off my google alerts (And yes Datalounge is on Google Alerts) and if I want to see something I've said in an interview, I'll seek that out later on or usually I follow the interviewer so I know when it's posted.

My little trick is that when I "slip" I'll say to myself, "I'm going to read about 10 comments and then stop." Then I do that and I'm done. If I run into people who hate me I just remind myself I'm doing the job and the person saying nasty things is at home watching so that's that.

by Anonymousreply 24July 9, 2020 6:15 AM

R24 = cunt.

by Anonymousreply 25July 9, 2020 6:56 AM

Have we discussed you here, R24? Did you resist replying?

by Anonymousreply 26July 9, 2020 7:02 AM

R6 and R9 people have talked about the ER actor in here from Rome to time but what is the gossip about regarding him in the boot-shaped country?

by Anonymousreply 27July 9, 2020 7:10 AM

R25, too funny!

R26, no and I'm happy about that! There was a thread on one of my friends and people were speculating about him (he's openly gay so it was about his dating life) and making fun of him. I only commented in that thread to say "he is a really nice guy" but I also know there's no arguing with anyone. Once people have their minds made up about something, it's hard to change that. It's also not the spirit of this place.

by Anonymousreply 28July 9, 2020 7:11 AM

Sparkle$ and Harry definitely.

They have employed MASSIVE PR bots and shrills to counteract negative press.

But they are so inept, themselves.

No capable PR can counteract their abominable behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 29July 9, 2020 7:11 AM

Thanks, R28. I am sure you're lovely in person too.

by Anonymousreply 30July 9, 2020 7:25 AM

I would not put it past Meghan to fan the flames to look even more of a victim thanks to all the social media hate. Her brand is really being the bullied Princess on the run. I can't see her lasting long in LA when her acting career doesn't take off in a serious way.

by Anonymousreply 31July 9, 2020 7:26 AM

[quote] I don't care about fantards or shills and won't respond to their demands for substantiation, they are not officers of any court.

You don't, but others who apparently want to share get scared off by them, because they ruin it for them with their "Lies, it's all lies!" trolling.

by Anonymousreply 32July 9, 2020 7:36 AM

R27 This is of course a blind gossip item. Lots of people dismiss blind gossip out of hand. No reputable source has spoken a word about the incident, but that in itself seems suspicious to me. The person in question is a billionaire and billionaires can make upsetting incidents go away. Make of it what you will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 9, 2020 5:31 PM

Tina Fey won a Golden Globe one year and then rattled off a bunch of mean comments people on Gold Derby said about her. I remember because I was on the site back then (before Tom O'Neil ruined it), although she didn't cite me.

by Anonymousreply 34July 9, 2020 5:33 PM

It sickens me to even look at Mr. Smarmy especially when he is on his soapbox about some cause or mugging for the camera with the attention seeking beard.

The sudden circus wedding from formerly Mr. Private sure did SCREAM deflection.

I guess he is stuck with the beard for life since she knows everything. What a fine pair they are.

by Anonymousreply 35July 9, 2020 6:05 PM

I stopped commenting on the appearance of a soap actress after I listened to an interview with her and she said she had to remove all social media from her phone because of the comments upsetting her so much. She sounded lovely in the interview and I regretted it.

by Anonymousreply 36July 9, 2020 7:07 PM

"This is of course a blind gossip item. Lots of people dismiss blind gossip out of hand."

These days, blind items are being used to launch long-lasting smear campaigns, some of which are politically motivated.

One of the most well-known and least reliable blind item sites has a lot of repeat items smearing an actor who is both discussed on this thread and who had blue-colored political ambitions at one point, repeating variations on the same unsubstantiated story. They are also conducting a smear campaign against a very well known director and movie studio owner, who is also known for his blue-leaning political opinions and influence. Funny about that.

by Anonymousreply 37July 10, 2020 12:31 AM

R37 Point taken. But a person can vote blue or have blue-leaning political ties and still be evil. Epstein donated heavily to the Democratic Party unfortunately. So I can't just dismiss this gossip as politically motivated. And it is odd to me that nothing ever came of the story, considering that there appears to be an actual victim and potential witnesses. It reeks of a cover up by a person with the power and money to do so.

by Anonymousreply 38July 10, 2020 12:45 AM

How can someone be "smeared" by a story that has been hushed and quashed and never reached mainstream media due to influence...

The Kardashian style wedding palooza is what got people speculating and questioning not this little known blind.

by Anonymousreply 39July 10, 2020 1:07 AM

The cast of The Office, particularly Jenna Fisher and Rashida Jones, used to mention on the DVD commentaries that they would visit IMDB's message boards a lot.

I read an interview with Kyra Sedgwick where she said Kevin Bacon has a Google Alert on himself. So, everybody say hello to Kevin!

by Anonymousreply 40July 10, 2020 2:13 AM

I used to and look where it got me.

by Anonymousreply 41July 10, 2020 2:21 AM

R38, I basically dismiss everything coming from the blind item site in question. I've caught the owner printing his own sexual fantasies and blatant publicist's plants, plus smear campaigns that are either politically motivated or which come from the online fandom lunatic fringe. You know how a great man fangirls and Dataloungers hate the wives and girlfriends of hot male celebrities? He actually publishes the shit they crazy fans make up about them in the form of blind items.

I ignored that site for a long time, now I'm keeping an eye on it, just so I know which rumors come from a compoletely unreliable source.

by Anonymousreply 42July 10, 2020 5:49 AM

R24 this just firms my resolve to forever remain an utterly insignificant nobody

Fuck being famous. Money I'd like, but fame, thats a hard no from me. May I forever be one of the great unwashed, one of the little people

by Anonymousreply 43July 10, 2020 12:46 PM

Kayleigh McInany is moonlighting.

by Anonymousreply 44July 10, 2020 2:29 PM

Goop is probably also one of those people who has a yes person only reading positive comments. Anyone who doesn’t think she’s gorgeous with a perfect body is just “jealous”. She has said as much in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 45July 10, 2020 3:04 PM

R24 Sure, Janet

by Anonymousreply 46July 10, 2020 5:13 PM

Wilford Brimley is a well known troll on this site.

by Anonymousreply 47July 10, 2020 5:20 PM

Wonder if Lea Michele reads her comments...

by Anonymousreply 48July 10, 2020 8:39 PM

R48 I'm sure right now she's busy keeping track of the Naya situation.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2020 2:47 AM

Will and Jayda must read their comments, why else the current publicity stunt about cheating if not to reignite attention. Poor Mar go Robby getting dragged back into it. I'm sure she welcomed the publicity regardless of the truth way back when she was not well known but she has her career now and I believe is married.

by Anonymousreply 50July 11, 2020 10:52 PM

Thom Bierdz

by Anonymousreply 51July 11, 2020 10:54 PM

Just came across some gossip that young actress Jodie Comer quit social media because the crazy fans of her show Killing Eve were posting hateful and vulgar stuff on twitter. They found out where her boyfriend lives, they posted her address, posted candid pics of her and her boyfriend. Some individual or individuals are very obsessed.

She made a statement that she can't help looking for negative comments on social but the recent tidal wave of hate and privacy invasion has her swearing, never again.

by Anonymousreply 52July 11, 2020 11:03 PM

Of course they do. Don't you notice that there's always more pictures of them in Daily Mail, Just Jared, etc. When they've got some project coming out or their career is flagging. Their online just as much as the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 53July 12, 2020 2:21 AM

Chrissy Teigen, she is quick with a comeback though so i doubt she has to hire anyone to sift through the comments for her, she is a hands on handler of her own commentary.

by Anonymousreply 54July 13, 2020 5:30 PM

R52 why were they being hateful?? What did Jodie do??

by Anonymousreply 55July 14, 2020 2:18 PM

The Jackmans definitely have their PR team remove negative comments from Daily Mail. I posted several comments questioning their marriage and all were promptly removed.

by Anonymousreply 56July 14, 2020 2:39 PM

^^^ Someone said they had a comment removed from DM that included the phrase "facial hair" and they were in fact referring to the person's facial hair and were trying to avoid using the word "beard" for fear of censorship and got censored anyway, lol.

by Anonymousreply 57July 14, 2020 2:43 PM

Ellen either hasn't been reading her comments all along or read them and didn't care. Her strategy whatever it was doesn't appear to have worked well for her.

by Anonymousreply 58August 2, 2020 3:08 PM

Stevie Wonder

by Anonymousreply 59August 2, 2020 3:11 PM

[quote] It's also not the spirit of this place.

You got that right.

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2020 3:18 PM

R61 Truth. We all know you aren't really blind, Stevie.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2020 5:45 PM

As mentioned multiple times, Meghan Markle definitely reads what people say about her, probably even on here too. That was confirmed in that new biography. We also know that Shawn Mendes does too, hence the infamous "I'm not gay" video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2020 6:28 PM

Linda Lavin is viewing the thread below right this minute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 4, 2020 6:24 PM

A lot of these celebs have unstable stans who monitor the comments.

by Anonymousreply 64August 4, 2020 6:39 PM

They monitor for the unstable fans or the unstable fans monitor out of unstable devotion? I know the Markle fans roll through fairly frequently, throwing around Klan Granny and all their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 65August 4, 2020 6:42 PM

I'm pretty sure Perez Hilton spams his content here and defends himself. I'm pretty sure Michael Lucas defends himself ferociaously on DL.

Somebody who admitted to being on Ryan Murphy's AHS productions posts here and gets VERY defensive when Murphy shitshows are questioned.

by Anonymousreply 66August 4, 2020 6:50 PM

Who is this about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 4, 2020 6:57 PM

His PR Drone has arrived at r67.

I won't take the bait, I doubt anyone else will either.

I don't know why this PR Intern is focused on DL, DL is benign compared to what's on other forums regarding this subject.

by Anonymousreply 68August 4, 2020 7:08 PM

R68 it was sarcasm. We all know who it's about. Do they really say "ciao" in the trailer park?

by Anonymousreply 69August 4, 2020 7:18 PM

What a shitty job PR must be, defending the dregs of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 70August 4, 2020 7:31 PM

They are the worst. r70. PR people are the slimiest of the slimy, the dumbest of the dumb, the shallowest of the shallow.

And they know it, too.

by Anonymousreply 71August 4, 2020 8:13 PM

Datalounge is pretty conservative when it comes to gossip. Travolta is gay is about as cutting edge as it gets. Most threads discuss lavender marriages as if they are real. Paul neuman and Joanne Woodward as the great love story.

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2020 8:55 PM

I'm guessing Jen Garner reads her comments since many believe she calls the paps her self for her various activities.

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2020 4:21 PM

R73 She came up a couple of weeks ago. Or to say, didn't come up.

by Anonymousreply 74August 5, 2020 4:28 PM

R73 Jennifer garner is perky but has worst horse face in history. Has she dated a non actor? Because actors are gay. Her relationship with Ben is a bit too cordial not to be a mutual bearding situation.

by Anonymousreply 75August 5, 2020 6:34 PM

Not naming because regardless of whether it is him, his flunkies or his unbelievably tiresome fan fraus, I don't want to deal with them again...

A certain three named actor from those movie about summer days and and dream heists at the very least has people who come in here and argues if anyone tries to dish about his behavior and bisexuality. The posts all sound suspiciously similar in wording and syntax which makes me think a singular is behind them.

by Anonymousreply 76August 5, 2020 6:40 PM

R76 That person always throws around nicknames for that individual like we're gonna know who the fuck that is.

by Anonymousreply 77August 5, 2020 6:49 PM

$ci in tol gists read their online comments. Which is odd since the members are not supposed to google or research the teachings just do as they are told, that is what Leah said anyway.

by Anonymousreply 78August 15, 2020 5:08 PM

Madonna reading twitter--"these negative comments must be because it's opposite day". And she takes it from there.

by Anonymousreply 79August 15, 2020 5:15 PM

The Ripa-Consuelos Clan must be reading their comments as they seem to be on a mission to make their children happen.

by Anonymousreply 80August 15, 2020 5:31 PM

How exhausting that must be. To comb through the internet and look for negative shit people say about you. If I was worth $500 million I wouldn’t give two fucks what y’all say about me.

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2020 5:48 PM

(R81) they have nothing to do like the rest of us. And their egos won't keep them from reading about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 82August 16, 2020 2:07 AM

they'd hire someone to do the combing R81

by Anonymousreply 83August 16, 2020 5:23 AM

I've heard G. does. Some of you are so unkind you have nearly pushed her to the brink on more than one occasion so I've been told.

by Anonymousreply 84August 16, 2020 6:27 AM

Mr. & Mrs. Ripa-Consuelos and brood.

by Anonymousreply 85August 20, 2020 7:54 PM

Imagine if they read Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 86August 20, 2020 7:58 PM

R86 well we know Andy does.

by Anonymousreply 87August 21, 2020 1:59 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 88August 22, 2020 9:50 PM

Not an actor but Meghan McCain reads hers and then snipes about it on The View.

by Anonymousreply 89August 27, 2020 4:36 AM

Who was that no talent witch who almost had BroadwayWorld shut down over some comment made by a teenager? Patti somebody er other?

by Anonymousreply 90August 27, 2020 4:41 AM

Taylor Swift owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 91August 27, 2020 4:42 AM

Diane Keaton reads every comment to the Instagram feed of her furnishings and her clothes.

by Anonymousreply 92August 27, 2020 4:49 AM

Armie Hammer tracks the number of likes on his tweets. He also responds to comments in Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 93August 27, 2020 4:52 AM

So Dolly might be aware some of us consider her gay royalty?

by Anonymousreply 94August 27, 2020 4:58 AM

Meghan Markle writes some of hers.

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2020 5:01 AM

R94 duh. Avril Lavigne, Celine Dione,shanai twayne etc are lesbians too.

by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2020 12:47 PM

Jennifer garner calls the press and tells them where she is going that day. I guess she is oblivious to how truly hideous her children are.

by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2020 12:51 PM

I wonder if Jen and Ben's calls to the paps are coordinated or independent of one another.

by Anonymousreply 98August 28, 2020 3:33 PM

January Jones, constantly posting bikini photos so she must be looking for feedback.

by Anonymousreply 99August 30, 2020 4:50 PM

When Sean Young was interviewed by The Guardian, she went into the comments to take on the "trolls". BTW the username used to be something related to her name (Mary Sean Young), I know anyone could create such an account but that MUST be her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 30, 2020 5:01 PM

I wish Madonna would read the comments about her horrible plastic surgery and maybe lay off or reverse procedures.

But then she would cry "ageism" and "I'm a woman" and have more surgery because for her it's a pissing contest.

by Anonymousreply 101August 30, 2020 5:12 PM

OP, how exactly do you know that Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron read their own comments and not a social media manager?

by Anonymousreply 102August 30, 2020 5:15 PM

Regarding Twitter, as long as it's if it's not an A-lister, it's usually them, isn't it? The ones who engage with it properly and reply to people, for example, I follow Eric Idle and John Cleese, they seem pretty genuine. And someone like James Woods, there's no way that's not him. He's practically sacrificed his career for Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 103August 30, 2020 5:25 PM

Ummm hello 102 posts and no Andy Cohen?! He gets drunk or ski’d up ⛷ and starts posting histrionic rebuttals here.

by Anonymousreply 104August 30, 2020 5:27 PM

CZJ

by Anonymousreply 105September 7, 2020 1:11 AM

Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 106September 7, 2020 1:19 AM

Hilaria Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2020 2:21 AM

What has Hilaria Baldwin been in?

by Anonymousreply 108September 12, 2020 2:57 AM

Andy Samberg for sure. Even reading DL. (Hi, Andy!)

by Anonymousreply 109September 12, 2020 3:20 AM

I wonder if Tyra is reading her DWTS debut comments.

by Anonymousreply 110September 21, 2020 9:05 PM

R33, around 15 years ago, I ran into this person who is the “star” of your blind item. I was out having dinner, as was the “star”. I never even whispered to my dining partner, “OMG! Look who’s there”!, because I find that to be tacky, and everyone wants their privacy. However,I will say that this person was as handsome AF, and appeared to “dazzle” everyone around him.

Anyhow, that evening, I feel asleep and had a dream that the “Star” was kneeling on me, while I slept, holding a rope in his hands. In my dream, I woke up and looked at him, as he slid the rope around my neck, and I asked him, “Why are you doing this?” “And he answered, in a very charming way “You’re one of those people who can actually see through me. I can’t have you running around and letting others know, now can I”?

Then he tightened the rope. As he did, his face was one of a monster.

It was the weirdest fucking dream and I actually forgot all about until recently, when I started reading about the boot shaped country.

Fucking weird AF, yes?

by Anonymousreply 111September 21, 2020 9:34 PM

Well, I used to....

by Anonymousreply 112September 21, 2020 9:54 PM

r111

Interesting dream for sure.

My late mother would refer to him as an "oily salesman" when she would see him mugging for the cameras on all the entertainment shows she watched. She often had strangely accurate dreams about random people. She had a dream about a wealthy neighbor she was barely acquainted with showing her all his various driver's licenses with different names from different states. A couple years later he was arrested on serious charges from another state under a different name.

by Anonymousreply 113September 22, 2020 4:05 PM

Katie Holmes

by Anonymousreply 114September 23, 2020 3:42 AM

Candace Cameron Bure

by Anonymousreply 115September 23, 2020 11:08 PM

Goop is posting photos of herself in her birthday suit on her birthday so I guess she is fishing for comments.

by Anonymousreply 116September 28, 2020 7:11 PM

Heidi Klum.

by Anonymousreply 117September 30, 2020 4:21 PM

Carole Bayer Sager has herself on Google Alert. She reads everything people say about her plastic surgery and such.

by Anonymousreply 118September 30, 2020 4:29 PM

BTW - Hi Carole. Love ya, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 119September 30, 2020 4:29 PM

I've more of a Ton Wine fan.

by Anonymousreply 120September 30, 2020 4:38 PM

*Toni

by Anonymousreply 121September 30, 2020 4:39 PM

Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 122September 30, 2020 4:45 PM

Remember the rumor that Joey Lawrence read DL?

by Anonymousreply 123September 30, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote] I know Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron report EVERY single negative comment on Daily Mail

How the fuck would you know?

by Anonymousreply 124September 30, 2020 5:25 PM

Charlize' daughter is a Chatty Patty.

by Anonymousreply 125September 30, 2020 5:35 PM

Deborra Lee Furness aka Mrs. Hugh "my husband isn't gay" Jackman,

by Anonymousreply 126September 30, 2020 10:26 PM

Mariah Carey.

by Anonymousreply 127October 1, 2020 10:46 PM

Lance Armstrong reads data lounge

by Anonymousreply 128October 2, 2020 1:12 PM

James Van der Beek and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 129October 3, 2020 2:43 AM

That married model who is dating Brad Pitt.

Is that pr relationship to push AJ's buttons or for real?

by Anonymousreply 130October 5, 2020 10:10 PM

R130 pathetic if it is to push her buttons.

by Anonymousreply 131October 6, 2020 4:15 AM

Alyssa Milano

by Anonymousreply 132October 9, 2020 4:00 PM

Faye Dunaway announced she would answer respectful questions on twitter years ago.

It didn’t last long.

She recently posted that 1977 pic of her by the Beverly Hills Hotel pool and someone wrote, “ I'm not sure U know that the man who took care of that pool in Ur profile pix is 86 & homeless.“

No answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 9, 2020 4:34 PM

86, homeless and has Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 134October 9, 2020 4:35 PM

William & Kate Windsor?

by Anonymousreply 135October 9, 2020 4:39 PM

R135: the answer was probably from his niece or something. It doesn’t state “I am 86 and homeless.”

It was from a “SuzyEvans11”

by Anonymousreply 136October 9, 2020 4:55 PM

[Quote] the answer was probably from his niece or something. It doesn’t state “I am 86 and homeless.”

His niece thinks Faye has more responsibility for him than she does?

by Anonymousreply 137October 9, 2020 4:58 PM

Does she?

[italic]Does she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 9, 2020 5:41 PM

Brian Austin Green

by Anonymousreply 139October 10, 2020 11:33 PM

George Clooney has long time crazy stalker here at DL. She is a prolific homophobic troll and Trumper. She used this picture of herself as some kind of proof that George Clooney was managing her career and dropped some not so subtle hints that the were lovers. This was when he was dating a different woman every one to two years.

People made fun of her, but she held on.to her fantasy. That is, until Clooney's engagement was announced and she went completely bonkers.

Okay, she was already completely bonkers but she turned against Clooney, claiming he was marrying a terrorist and so forth. For the last several months she's been making Qanon type accusations against him because she's that level of looney.

She also once posted a long screed about how her delicate eyebrow situation made her an ethereal beauty.

Judge for yourself. She lost a lot of weight for this photo, and let's just say, it didn't last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 11, 2020 1:04 AM

What does that have to do with the thread title?

by Anonymousreply 141October 11, 2020 1:05 AM

r140 is Clooney's pr using the lazy poo deflection to try and shut down threads that contain the blind.

They are also introducing the QAnon theory as a backup tactic to use for future threats to shut down threads.

No one is jealous of your closet case client.

You are tiresome whoever you are.

by Anonymousreply 142October 11, 2020 1:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!