Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsey Graham challenger raises eye-popping $14 million in 2nd quarter, topping huge hauls for Democratic Senate candidates

Democrats have a good chance of reclaiming the Senate this fall if fundraising numbers are any indicator of success.

Challengers to incumbent Republican senators have posted huge gains in the second fundraising quarter, FEC numbers released in the last two days show. Topping that list is Jaime Harrison, who more than doubled his first quarter haul to bring in $13.9 million in his bid to unseat Sen. Lindsey Graham in South Carolina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 1:32 PM

Fingers crossed that Lindsey Graham is relegated to the dustheap of history in November.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2020 4:52 PM

I'm sure he's been assigned a seat on Trump's private escape jet to Moscow scheduled to depart late at night on November 3.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2020 4:57 PM

Wouldn't be the first time a colored man fucked me ovah.

by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2020 5:02 PM

Well I nevah! It's an abomination, I do declayah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2020 5:04 PM

And he just raised another $50 (from me).

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2020 5:06 PM

In happier days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2020 5:07 PM

Go Jamie!!!

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2020 5:16 PM

This guy puts Tim Scott to shame.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2020 5:16 PM

Hopefully, whomever wins, will be able to build-up our future, with the education and such as.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2020 5:22 PM

The amount of money raised does not equal votes cast and counted. I know that's rather wet blanket of me, but it's also a bitter truth.

by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2020 6:28 PM

R6: leaner, too.

by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2020 7:00 PM

Yes. I am happy for the guy, but it is South Carolina. I wouldn't get too excited.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2020 7:02 PM
by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2020 7:51 PM

@daveweigel Very effective Jamie Harrison ad this AM features elderly white SC woman bemoaning Lindsay Graham's efforts to gut ACA, open the door to old-age surtax at the hands of the medical insurance companies.

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2020 1:43 PM

Lindsey Graham says "don't let San Francisco buy South Carolina."

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 1:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!