Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is with all these young Latin whores on webcam sites?

Is something fishy going on? Are they being trafficked/pimped out? Go on Chaturbate and you’ll see a small room full of young Latin boys all the time. I think something bad is going on. You don’t see any other type of guy being taken advantaged of like this. I feel sorry for these boys.

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2020 4:20 PM

It's not just Latinos. It's Russians too.

by Anonymousreply 1July 6, 2020 3:46 PM

Cam modeling, how very common!

by Anonymousreply 2July 6, 2020 3:47 PM

"Young" isn't specific but if they are not adults you should be reporting it to Chaturbate or the authorities.

Chaturbate is not a place for anyone sane.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2020 3:48 PM

The majority of male cams originate from Colombia with Russia coming second.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2020 10:11 PM

It's not only Colombians and Russians...It's white guys from the U.S. too.

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2020 10:26 PM

Thank you for the tip, OP. I am in the process of assembling a blue ribbon commission to study this problem, and I am pleased to announce that I will be personally leading the investigations.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2020 10:30 PM

If you are looking for an expert in the field I have some time right now.

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2020 10:38 PM

[quote] It's not only Colombians and Russians...It's white guys from the U.S. too.

Many advertise as being from the US, but they are, believe it or not, located in Colombia and Russia.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2020 2:46 AM

Poor and sexy - now that East Europeans are entering first world, we only have South America left to exploit.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2020 3:25 AM

I agree OP. I used to look at chaturbate every once in awhile, but DAMN, it's just so depressing. These poor (and I mean POOR) guys waiting for pennies for wankin' it...

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 8:02 PM

OMG, the Colombia cams. There's eight million of them and they all have a room that looks like everything came from Ikea. The guys are hot but there's too many cams from there.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2020 3:50 PM

Columbia and Russia should just make Chaterbate one of their state networks.

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2020 3:51 PM

Don’t contribute or enable this exploitative crap.

Those people in the boxes is just too dystopian and could lead down a very slippery slope.

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2020 3:55 PM

Whores gotta whore. Leave them alone.

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2020 3:58 PM

Are they in a Chaturbate building that leases out cam rooms? And they all use that anal tubing that vibrates when you send tokens.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2020 3:59 PM

R14 they are not the problem. It’s the middle-men and tech peddlers that want them to do the work but they take the cash.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2020 4:01 PM

^^ link?

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote]Columbia and Russia should just make Chaterbate one of their state networks.

I know the tuition is high there, but that's going too far.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2020 4:05 PM

Supply and demand. On the supply side, it's combination of Colombia having a lot of people who need money, a culture that is rather permissive about sex, and close ties to the U.S. (the U.S. is heavily involved in the drug trade in Colombia and has propped up the right-wing Colombian government for decades so that it has a foothold to exploit South America). The demand comes from the U.S. mainly, and I think it's mainly a product of Americans being physically attracted to Colombians and Latinos. Asian and African countries have a lot of the supply-side factors, but there's not enough demand among Americans for those groups.

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2020 4:07 PM

If you like the Columbians, you could take a moment to try to sense if the situation is tragic or not for the guys who catch your eye. I don't think we can generalize and say they are all directly exploited and pushed into this sort of sex work. Maybe some of them are content with the cash they make, which might be better or a welcome supplement to wages for an unskilled young man in Medellín. If they are doing doubles, they at least aren't forced to fuck old strange men for cash. Also with COVID, sex tourism must have dried up in many places.

Lots of guys in rich countries are cam whores so are they all sad stories, too? Don't assume all the boys in Columbia and Russia are tragic, though no doubt in a meta sense, it's a dicey trade.

by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2020 4:11 PM

Hon, if you’re putting things up your bum on camera for money then yes you are tragic.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2020 4:16 PM

This is why you get an education and go to school. Then one day you’ll need to find a way to pay off your debt!

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2020 4:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!