Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Love Victor, Season 2

OK the first threat was almost maxed out at 595 responses. I just finished watching it. Again. And apparently it's very popular and the reviews aren't bad.

But it ended with a cliffhanger and I thought we needed one last thread to deal with the cliffhanger and perhaps speculate ans possibly craft our own version of season 2. I think Victor is going to get some shit. And be dealing with a lot of hostility and rejection. Because he really made a mess, didn't he. Desperate to be accepted at his new school he tried to force himself to get with a Girl. Force himself to be straight. If he had no been busted, if it hadn't been for Benji Victor might not have confessed and he would have been another tormented closeted kid trying to make it as a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 11:43 PM

Betcha they write Mia out of the series. She goes away to school. That's my speculation.

I wonder if they'll try to send Victor back to Texas to live with the Grandparents to attend conversion classes.

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2020 9:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2020 4:35 AM

George Sear is in the red trunks. He's young looking for his age, but definitely hot. They want to make Michael Cimino happen, and yeah, he's a pretty thing, but IMO very bland. Sear has the sex appeal. I think he also has more talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 11:13 PM

[quote] Love Victor, Season 2

It should have ended after season one, with everyone dying in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 11:39 PM

They’re going to have to spend a bundle on covering that tattoo in R2

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote] They’re going to have to spend a bundle on covering that tattoo

What an idiot.

He should be fired for that, on principle alone.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!