Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steve Douchey says Trump should wear a mask

[quote]"Fox and Friends" co-host Steve Doocy implored President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning to start wearing a mask in public, marking another instance in which a conservative pushed back on Trump’s refusal to do so.

Douchey says MAGA should now stand for "Masks are Great Again". Douchey is a vile asshole, but even conservatives are starting to realize how insane Trump is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 9:59 PM

No OP - Douchey is seeing the writing on the wall. The politicization of masks is blowing up in their asshole faces. It is making Republicans and right-wingers look bad - as it should.

I'm hoping COVID is the Republican party Waterloo - unfortunately it is going to cost hundreds of thousands of lives.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 4:58 PM

Wasn't this Douchey dick a weatherman in his former life?

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 5:02 PM

It's too late. Unless Trump goes out publicly in a mask and tells his supporters to follow, it's never going to happen. Trump will never wear a mask in public or private.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 5:02 PM

Above and apart from his deplorable politics, this guy is one of the biggest douches that ever lived. I've said this before here many years ago but he used to steal David Letterman bits when he was a weatherman on a local DC TV station. Except he wasn't funny. I don't watch Fox news or for that matter I didn't watch much network news, so for a long time I had no idea he had moved "up" to a national TV show. I think he's just a whore who wants to make money and live a comfortable life in the suburbs - which is what he does.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 5:03 PM

Yeah-an iron one.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 5:07 PM

Trump will never relent. He will find a way to double down and dig his heels in. That's what all these visits in factories was all about. Him prancing around without a mask like he's the King of the world and rules don't apply to him.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 5:08 PM

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, EVER!" -- said morbidly obese, orange manbaby Donald Trump, from the gaping prolapsed asshole mouth

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 5:29 PM

Trump is using the mask issue to divide the nation for his own gain. He sends out the message to his followers that wearing a mask means the Liberal terrorists have won. This is about showing off his destructive power over his mouth-breathing Deplorables to intimidate the rest of the nation.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 5:42 PM

Steve Douchey's face looks like a butthole. The whole face.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 6:50 PM

If Trump passed Covid on to Barron and he died, that might do it.

Too bad it’s common knowledge the kid and his whore mother don’t live with Trump, and haven’t for some time.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 7:11 PM

[quote]The politicization of masks is blowing up in their asshole faces. It is making Republicans and right-wingers look bad - as it should.

Unfortunately, it's too late. Too many Deplorables bought into the magic thinking and now the toothpaste is out of the tube.

[quote]If Trump passed Covid on to Barron and he died, that might do it.

I doubt he even knows the kid's name. Now, if Ivanka died...

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 7:13 PM

It's funny that y'all think Trump would care about anybody dying but himself.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 7:27 PM

[quote]Wasn't this Douchey dick a weatherman in his former life?

R2. I don't watch that POS show he's on; however, if I recall from many years ago, Doocey started off on Fox & Friends as the weatherman and then eventually graduated to to the curvy couch as one of the hosts.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 9:23 PM

Steve Douchey should watch out. The Grifter in Chief seems likely to try to fight Douchey because he seems like someone he could actually beat up.

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 9:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!