Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NY Chef, Barry Wardell, stalks black female motorist. Lets loose racist, pro-slavery rant.

Barry, we know you post here. Show your face.

Offsite Link
by Yes, I did a search.reply 4006/30/2020

Let's not prejudge this too soon. We don't know the full story. The black woman could have been trying to loot his restaurant.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 106/30/2020

[quote] Phillips asks him what he does for a living, and Wardell says, “I cook. I’m a chef. And I HANG N*****s ON THE WEEKEND!”

This statement could have been easily taken out of context. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 206/30/2020

OT, but I digress. Whenever I read or hear the name "Wardell" this is all I can think of.

Offsite Link
by Yes, I did a search.reply 306/30/2020

He was probably afraid for his life

by Yes, I did a search.reply 406/30/2020

Well we all have something to look forward to. We can look forward to reading that he has been terminated from his position in the next day or so. See something good almost always comes from something bad.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 506/30/2020

Where are the nude pics? He's dreamy.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 606/30/2020

Or her skin color could have scared him, r1. When are blacks going to learn to stop going around in their skin. If you ask me, she could have easily avoided this situation by putting on her white skin before she left the house. Barry showed great restraint by not pulling a gun or calling the police.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 706/30/2020

[quote]Datalonge

Datashorte

by Yes, I did a search.reply 806/30/2020

Not that it justifies what he did, but he sounded VERY drunk in that video. Alcohol doesn't make a person do something they wouldn't want to do when sober. It just lessens their inhibitions, not to mention their intelligence.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 906/30/2020

‘NY chef’ is a stretch, it makes it sound like he’s well known and works at Daniel or some such fancy place. He’s a cafeteria cook at a college upstate.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1006/30/2020

[quote] Well we all have something to look forward to. We can look forward to reading that he has been terminated from his position in the next day or so. See something good almost always comes from something bad.

Dear, R5. Do you think threatening someone with the words "I hang niggers on the weekend" should result in a slap on the wrist and losing a restaurant gig or perhaps the severity of this language requires a little more punitive action?

He committed a hate crime. Full stop.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1106/30/2020

R10 but his sloppy joes are TO DIE FOR!!

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1206/30/2020

Why are these people so ANGRY? They should be basking in the glory of this moment, because if Biden is elected they’ll be angry for four solid years.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1306/30/2020

Looks like it's already happened. Good luck finding work Mr. Wardell!

[quote] One woman commented that Wardell has since been banned from his former employer.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1406/30/2020

Would love to hear from the driver as well. Was he egging this asshole on or did he immediately cut ties with him after he dropped him off. Wouldn't bat an eye if it turns out they are a couple.👬

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1506/30/2020

Was she on his private street? If so she was TRESPASSING and he had every right to shoot her!! He paid for that street!

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1606/30/2020

My fellow white people are always drunk, scared, or mentally ill when they act like racist assholes.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1706/30/2020

Being a chef is very stressful. I hope you all realize that before you rush to judgment.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1806/30/2020

She should have been quarantining anyway!

by Yes, I did a search.reply 1906/30/2020

[quote] NY chef’ is a stretch, it makes it sound like he’s well known and works at Daniel or some such fancy place. He’s a cafeteria cook at a college upstate.

Correction: He was a cafeteria cook.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2006/30/2020

She deserves a medal for remaining calm and coaxing enough information out of him so that he doxxed himself - good work, Detective Phillips!

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2106/30/2020

This is the fault of the PROTESTORS and LOOTERS!

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2206/30/2020

R20 The poor ethnic kids he served. Probably spit in the Tuna Surprise daily. He should be charged.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2306/30/2020

[quote] She deserves a medal for remaining calm and coaxing enough information out of him so that he doxxed himself

No doubt she plans to sue him and sic race provocateur Al $harpton on him. Blacks are very clever at getting their own way.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2406/30/2020

R24 Yes this reeks of a set up. I wouldn't be surprised if he's antifa.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2506/30/2020

Funny, I just want to smash the asshole's lights completely out.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2606/30/2020

There are very fine people, on both sides of this incident.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2706/30/2020

[quote] Alcohol doesn't make a person do something they wouldn't want to do when sober.

Spoken like a non-drinker at closing time.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 2806/30/2020

"Wardell" as a first name makes me think of an ignorant hillbilly. Come to think of it, does the same when a last name, also.

Offsite Link
by Yes, I did a search.reply 2906/30/2020

[quote] Full stop.

*eyeroll*

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3006/30/2020

Fuck off and stop ruining threads R30

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3106/30/2020

Yeah because someone rolling their eyes at Twitter-speak completely crushed this thread.

*eyeroll*

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3206/30/2020

r32 - Keep that up and they're gonna stay that way!

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3306/30/2020

Who among us would ever have expected a chef to be an asshole?

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3406/30/2020

R34 He's a "chef" like a Subway employee is a "sandwich artisan."

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3506/30/2020

Ahem!

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3606/30/2020

He was prolific that day.

Offsite Link
by Yes, I did a search.reply 3706/30/2020

I would love to see that twerp just try and do anything of the sort, weekends OR weekdays.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3806/30/2020

Apparently, what he meant to say was "I WAS a chef"

by Yes, I did a search.reply 3906/30/2020

He does a lovely sandwich.

by Yes, I did a search.reply 4006/30/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!