Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

South Dakota gov says 'we will not be social distancing' at July 3 celebration at Mount Rushmore

...because death is fine for us South Dakotans. Anything for the supreme leader!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2020 2:38 AM

Such commitment to dying for their cause. It's something to behold.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 2:23 PM

You mean Governor Karen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 2:29 PM

Well, fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 2:37 PM

Foolish to invite trouble, yet they do have the lowest numbers in the country, I believe. Let's see how long that lasts...

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 2:42 PM

Covid is the reason for the season, folks.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 5:30 PM

She has a very Tulsi Gabbard-esque quality about her.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 5:35 PM

Well when 5 people live in your state and 3 of them catch it, that’s still a high infection rate. Hate to break it to ya, lady!

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 5:37 PM

Soon every voter in that State will have 1,000,000x your voting power!

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 5:46 PM

Isn't she the genius that had an ad campaign to tackles SD's meth problem - it was called

"METH, We're On It!"

smdh

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 11:18 PM

Maybe the workers from the nearby meat packing plant will come and join in the celebration.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 11:26 PM

After Fauci's nightmare testimony how can these cunts be so cynical? Is it a madness?

Seems to me if you have a good thing going and low rate, you'd want to keep it that way. But no.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 11:29 PM

If you have to live in South Dakota, why bother trying to extend your life, right?

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2020 12:00 AM

They claim that the crowd will be limited to 7,500. How many more will be crowded in NYC on the Fourth to see the finale of Macy's fireworks? Many more, I would assume.

The grande finale will reportedly take place atop the Empire Stare Building where they will honor first responders and health care workers like nurse Haley Collins.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2020 1:51 AM

This bitch looks psycho. Just her eyes are creepy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 12:07 AM

Fireworks do not cause nearly the death's of American Eagles that Death Windmills do. And FAKE NEWS @lowratedCNN and @fakenewsNYTimes warn of fireworks setting off fires. But even the STOOPID Lazy Joe and CRAZY Nancy know that the beautiful and American Mt. Rushmore @addDonaldJTrumptothemountain know that the monument is made of ROCK.and can't catch fire. Demoncrats are DUMB! Sad.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 12:14 AM

Go tell it on the mountain ..........

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 12:18 AM

Please god let her get Corona virus

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2020 12:20 AM

OP and R1, they may get sick and they may die for their cause, yes, that may be true. But I would offer that they'd be in a worse situation and suffer more painfully and publicly if they cross the divine leader or if they take an action contrary to those he endorses.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2020 2:06 AM

They hide their numbers like NE does. It’s a fact. They stopped releasing positive numbers from those plants.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2020 2:09 AM

No it's a protest against tearing it down. The Coronavirus knows not to infect protesters.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2020 2:31 AM

This bitch needs to go down for crimes against humanity.

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2020 2:33 AM

Muriel, I’m terrible, but I secretly hope something horrible will happen at this event.

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2020 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!