Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Finally, Trans Women of Color Month is almost over

I have never been so happy to see July 1.

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 3:39 PM

amen

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 11:08 AM

To toast my 104th birthday?

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 11:15 AM

Agree! I absolutely hate Pride now, and it's fucking relentless.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 11:15 AM

Don’t count on it OP I’m sure they’ll find some way to make July 4th about TWOC too. Maybe August will become National Trans Month. There’s nothing really going on in August so why not take over that too?

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 11:22 AM

On July 4 they will declare that the Statue of Liberty 🗽 is really a trans woman of color!

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 11:26 AM

What happened to PRIDE?

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 11:36 AM

It belongs to the TWOCs now.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 12:47 PM

[quote] On July 4 they will declare that the Statue of Liberty 🗽 is really a trans woman of color!

And that she’s a sex-worker too.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 12:54 PM

Michelangelo used male models and just stuck tits on ‘em - so is Eve the First Trans? Are TWOC Saviors all part of God’s plan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 1:15 PM

I was the first ever TWOC sex worker.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 1:18 PM

Agreed. I’m disgusted that pride month has turned into tranny month. Apparently gay men did absolutely nothing at stonewall. We just sat back and watched, -according to trannies. Google is celebrating Marsha p Johnson today. It’s just incredibly sad.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 1:25 PM

She's fabulous and the men enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 1:26 PM

How much money has been raised by Black Trannies to save Stonewall ? I would think since they started everything they would want to save it.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 1:31 PM

You know who pushes the Marsha P. bullshit more than anyone is the Drag Queens, because it makes Drags seem like heroes. It’s like a bunch of kindergarteners “No, I’m the bestest one! No, me!”. Like so much debate about something that can’t be known for sure at this point. Give the crossdresser, the gay men and the Bull Dyke a statue... done.

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 1:36 PM

R4 Because the black trannies will be as high as a flag on the Fourth of July.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2020 1:40 PM

Don't forget Trans Day of Remembrance, Trans Day of Visibility, Trans Day of Action, and Trans Day of Narcissistic Rage.

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2020 1:44 PM

Is there a Transgiving yet?

Can there be?

The turkey can be a prime rib!

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2020 1:46 PM

We need to fight back against this bullshit with facts. Send Google and everyone else links to the photos from Stonewall, point out that Marsh wasn't there and she was called Malcolm at the time anyway, send info on pre-Stonewall stuff.

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2020 2:04 PM

SJWs getting triggered in 3... 2... 1...

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2020 2:26 PM

Boy DL is full of hate these days. And if you think pointing that out is SJW (the punk out word for n*gger) then have at it.

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2020 2:30 PM

Pointing out that Gay Pride has been swamped by the trans issue and that total lies about Stonewall are being established as unquestionable "fact" is not hate, r20.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2020 2:38 PM

The first American flag was actually sewn by Sally Hemings, whose dead name is 'Salvator'.

Fuck that Miss Ross shit!

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2020 3:05 PM

Marsha P. Johnson is today's 'doodle' image on Google's homepage.

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2020 3:10 PM

Guess I have to search with Bing today. Can't look at the shit all day

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2020 3:20 PM

R17 How dare you suggest using meat that bleeds, main dish will be fried cat fish.

We are still working on appropriate fixings that will not offend our trans brother’s and sisters.

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2020 3:34 PM

[quote]Boy DL is full of hate these days.

These bitches take their marching orders from the propagandists they follow on social media, and they've been increasingly hateful over the last several months, which is why we're getting threads from the usual trolls about how gay marriage is wrong and how these straight women are just So Glad (tm) that Pride Month is almost over.

They're also in a snit because Reddit deleted one of their subreddits, and their hero Graham Linehan got owned by Twitter just days after their other hero Katie Hopkins got owned, and also JKR embarrassed herself by assuming Stephen King was a trans-hater just like her. Also, the Karen thing has been hurting their feewings.

Hasn't been a good few days for them, so they have to come here and try to shit on the gays again, while pretending like THEY'RE the true marginalized group.

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 3:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!