Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ruh-roh!

Anonymous is retweeting some pretty specific Jaw dropping allegations against Bryan Singer, et al. on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 1:29 PM

tl;dr

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 5:41 AM

Nice try, Bryan at R1.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 5:46 AM

Someone give us the Cliff Notes, because so far none of this is a revelation. Many of the guys mentioned were already arrested.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 5:46 AM

Why were threads about Bryan Singer always deleted here? Does he literally have a team of lawyers that threaten web sites? I've never seen a topic deleted so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 6:46 AM

Unless Muriel is Bryan.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 6:47 AM

That would mean that Muriel pays someone to do her job because a person doing "that kind of work" would be about as technologically savvy as a dyslexic mennonite.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 6:56 AM

They really need to focus on shit about Trump and his cronies.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 7:03 AM

r7 the Trump name, along with Clinton, appears several times near the end of the thread but only in statements like “should be investigated.”

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 7:11 AM

Does Singer have a big cock, or is it like Jeffrey Epstein's weird looking cock. It sounds like many of these pervs have deformed penieses.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 7:11 AM

I scanned most of it and it didn’t look like anything new. Just sound bites linked to sources, so I guess it’s nice someone put it all in one place?

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 11:56 AM

Is the random capitalization of ‘Jaw’ to suggest Spielberg, perchance?

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 12:16 PM

QAnon has such a feverish breathless and specific fixation on BSing.

It’s almost exactly like the Magneto/Pyro relationship in X2. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was a larger conspiracy afoot with these people in cahoots. After all, if pervasive persistent rumours are discredited once then suspicion dissipates..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!