Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We need to cancel Pepé Le Pew

He is smelly, oversexed, lecherous, and speaks with a French accent. As a French Canadian I am offended.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 12:24 AM

He's definitely rapey. Definitely problematic. Definitely a bad role-model.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 11:52 PM

I'll take care of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 11:54 PM

Sue somebody, OP!!!!! Make someone APOLOGIZE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 11:59 PM

He just wanted some pussy leave him alone!

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 12:00 AM

But is he rapey-rapey?

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 12:04 AM

But is he rapey-rapey?

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 12:05 AM

What's this rapist skunk's backstory, anyway? Something fucked him up so badly that he's obsessed with non-consensual inter-species sex. The mind reels. Has he ever written an manifesto or gone on a shooting spree, being the incel that he is?

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 12:07 AM

I like seeing the paint falling on Penelope cat, creating a stripe. Then how she tries to fend Pepé off.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 12:12 AM

Did Pepe ever accost a male? I think he would fuck them all...

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 12:19 AM

If I had to be raped, I'd want to be raped by a skunk like Pepe Le Pew.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 12:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!