Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reddit bans /r/Gender_Critical over hate speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 3, 2020 7:35 PM

they banned over 2000 of them. Not specifically just this one.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 6:48 PM

Including Trump devoted ones.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 6:48 PM

Thanks for giving us news on this social media platform about what's going on on other social media platforms, OP!

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 6:49 PM

"Women don't have penises." - Hate Speech

"Die, TERF scum!!!" - protected speech

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 6:50 PM

This isn't the actual gender critical sub, this is some knockoff that was started over a snit several years ago. The terrible news is that Reddit is engaging in viewpoint censorship, not the loss of this one sub.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 6:51 PM

The bigger news is they banned The Donald OP. But I guess you are too obsessed with trans stuff to see straight.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 6:52 PM

R6 and yet here you are posting instead of starting your own thread.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 6:55 PM

R6 The Donald left the platform last year, it's a separate site now.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 6:55 PM

MURIEL?

YOUR MOVE.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 6:56 PM

She will probably ban me instead.

Oh well, I could get a lot more work done.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 6:57 PM

r6 is correct. The major news today is the banning of The_Donald subreddit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 6:58 PM

It was filled with homophobes, so good!

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 7:00 PM

Fuck Reddit. Pointing out that women don't have penises and men don't have vaginas is not hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 7:00 PM

[quote] This isn't the actual gender critical sub, this is some knockoff that was started over a snit several years ago.

No they’re both gone, the 60k member gendercritical and the smaller gender_critical.

The_Donald was abandoned by its user base months ago when they got an inkling that a permanent ban was in the works. They are now on another platform entirely. Banning a now empty sub was just for show in order to get Target the subs they really wanted silenced.

Besides getting rid of GC, they banned consumeproduct an anti-consumerism sub.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 7:03 PM

Saying gay men should be avoided like the plague is however hate speech, and I once saw that comment with over fifty upvotes.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 7:04 PM

I'm shocked they banned The_Donald. That was a wasteland of disgusting idiocy for years and I never thought reddit would actually shut them down. I just hope they don't all come here.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 7:04 PM

Just checked, r/gendercritical has actually been taken down. This is so sad, I mean a lot of the people there were unbearable cunts, but it was an important place on the internet for average people to learn about the gender movement and the damage it causes. Fuck Reddit trying to play Big Brother.

RIP, hopefully there's an archive somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 7:04 PM

r15 This is why I don't have a preference in the lezzie-tranny war. Neither side is too well in the head.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 7:05 PM

r14 I didn't realize they already abandoned it, it makes more sense now because reddit already has shown they don't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 7:06 PM

R15 Did you now? No one will know it that's true.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 7:07 PM

I'm not r15 but I've been in those subs and I can easily believe him. Lesbian radfems hate gay men the same they hate all other men.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 7:08 PM

/r/GenderCriticalGuys is still up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 7:10 PM

Ugh, please fuck off with the radfem misogyny. You'll attract the troll that spams any thread about trans to try to derail the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 7:12 PM

R19 Censorship of conservatives on social media has been much more aggressive and consistent in the past few years than of the left. They're better equipped to adapt to it and more likely to see the writing on the wall with changes to site rules and user agreements.

Censoring liberal views is a much more alarming development. Gendercritical so was politically similar to Datalounge, they could have been sister sites.

No joke, the activists behind this never stop looking for targets. Sooner or later, once actual homosexuals have been chased off of Reddit for good, this will be the largest and least-censored social media online for the gay community. When that happens they will target Muriel.

Dark days ahead.

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2020 7:12 PM

Gay men noticing homophobia among radical feminists are not engaging in misogyny. Get a grip.

The double standards are incredible. Feminists want to attack gay men all day without being considered homophobic, but the second a gay man says something as mild as, "there's homophobia among feminists", he becomes a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2020 7:15 PM

They got Graham Linehan banned permanently from Twitter last week, too, for saying trans women aren't women.

by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2020 7:15 PM

R21 I've had many a bad experience with a lesbian radfem, but they're usually supportive of gay men. They feel entitled to make demands in return for that support, but they are supportive.

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2020 7:16 PM

We live in a world where an MP accused a woman who spoke out about being sexually assaulted of "using" the experience to oppress men in wigs, and the BBC criticised gay men for not finding vaginas attractive in an article about gay pride. This ban is not good news.

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2020 7:17 PM

R26 No!

I mean, it's probably for his own good since he's obviously a Twitter addict, but how fucking dare they!

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2020 7:18 PM

R25 when every thread about gender gets derailed by trans activists who keep trying to change the subject to radfems, crying "homophobia", it gets pretty damn tiresome after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2020 7:18 PM

R29 they spam report anyone like him constantly. You can bet every one of JK Rowling's tweets have been reported by the hundreds by the same posters who call her a TERF and tell her to shut up in everything she posts or will post in the future. At some point Twitter decides it's not worth dealing with the deluge and nukes the account.

by Anonymousreply 31June 29, 2020 7:21 PM

Trans are committing a genocide of LGB kids. I’m glad JK Rowling is sounding the alarm.

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2020 7:24 PM

People just need to shut up already and stop putting every hate-filled thought in writing.

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2020 7:24 PM

My recollection is that r/gendercritical was mostly straight women, and r/gender_critical was started by a lesbian who thought the main site was homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 34June 29, 2020 7:26 PM

This is why I don't give people flack over trans-related threads that contain links from right-wing sources. These platforms will claim that it's because of anti-LGBT content, when in actuality, they have no problem with the anti-gay/lesbian content (see r15) just content that doesn't toe the line about trans. Instead of just saying it's because the commentary is anti-trans, trans and their allies know they have to bundle them up with us or some other larger movement in order to trick people into giving a shit. And this is what annoys me to no end: If their cause or a particular aim within it had any merit, they'd be able to persuade people to support them without latching onto other identities like a parasite.

by Anonymousreply 35June 29, 2020 7:28 PM

Trannies will stop at nothing. The bullying of JK Rowling by the tranny army (including Stephen king now) is an outrage and is shameful. I’m glad JK Rowling spoke out. She is a very brave woman.

by Anonymousreply 36June 29, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote][R15] Did you now? No one will know it that's true.

Actually, since r/gendercynical and (even DL a little) documented their homophobia it's all easy to verify, if r/gendercynical is still up.

by Anonymousreply 37June 29, 2020 7:45 PM

[quote][R25] when every thread about gender gets derailed by trans activists who keep trying to change the subject to radfems, crying "homophobia", it gets pretty damn tiresome after awhile.

Nice of you to so easily dismiss homophobia. Rad fems need to clean house, but a lot of them hate gay men as much as transwomen.

by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2020 7:51 PM

R35: Killthefags.com is an A-OK newsource so long as they hate the group you hate, right, self-respecting gay man? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2020 7:58 PM

What did Stephen King say about JK?

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2020 8:14 PM

Yes but unlike the Donald, the only “hate speech” Gendercritical engaged in was stating that biology is real, men and women are physically different, and that men claiming to be female should not be allowed automatic access to vulnerable women (in changing rooms, prisons, and domestic violence shelters ).

Pretty tame stuff, really.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2020 8:26 PM

There was a lot of genuine homophobic hate speech on it.

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2020 8:27 PM

R42 No one's going to dig through gendercynical to make your point for you, explain yourself or shut up already.

You flailed around claiming they were anti-semitic recently and when I looked it was underwhelming to say the least.

Lots of harrumphing and pearl-clutching about the lesbians comparing transitioning of young women to the Holocaust. Have not heard of decency! How would the Jews feel?

Ironically, not very cynical.

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2020 9:05 PM

Face the demon you've summoned, lefties. Look it in the eye while it eats you alive.

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2020 9:13 PM

Boo fucking hoo, Posie. That's what happens when you hitch your wagon to the alt-right and other extreme right wing nuts.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2020 9:42 PM

They banned RightwingLGBT too, it turns out.

by Anonymousreply 46June 30, 2020 8:31 PM

[quote] Trans are committing a genocide of LGB kids. I’m glad JK Rowling is sounding the alarm.

She liked a post calling for reparative therapy for gays.

by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2020 8:29 PM

Anybody can do a Google search and see that's false.

by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2020 8:31 PM

I think it's really stupid of Big Tech to do this. Hasn't anyone ever heard of the saying, "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"? The amount of people reporting hate speech, like the trans activists, are so miniscule in comparison to the wider community. Why not ban the people who are abusing the hate speech button?

by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2020 8:35 PM

Trannys are deluded loons, always have been. It's all those meds they take that drives them insane.

by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2020 8:37 PM

Reddit received $150M from the Chinese-owned conglomerate Tencent. Our platforms are being funded by foreign entities, not to mention bot farms, shills, and paid trolls. Just look at all of the anti-American, anti-freedom comments on this site alone. We need to develop critical thinking skills and invest that in the next generation, or we're all doomed.

by Anonymousreply 51July 1, 2020 8:42 PM

R49 Because they are just using it as an excuse to commit censorship.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2020 12:04 AM

r52 it's not about censorship, it's about money. They've been trying to monetize the site. There's been a concerted push in the last few years. They wrapped it in a Social Responsiblity/Justice cloak, but that's what it is. That's why Ellen Pao was brought in, because it killed two birds with one stone.

Big Tech is amoral. They don't give a rat's sac about anything but themselves & making money. They did the math & decided that feigning support would make them more money than standing for free expression.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2020 12:47 AM

Exactly r53

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2020 9:48 AM

Blame the right wing for exploiting any issue for their own agenda as in holding on to power and keep trying to make our lives, including members of the LGBT Community, miserable.

It's the Russian Bots and the Deplorable / alt-right / incel trolls who make any legitimate discussion about any human rights and polititcal issue impossible these days.

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2020 9:59 AM

R49 is a lying pos. Rowling liked a tweet about the flawed bill to ban "conversion therapy" for so-called trans youth in Canada - in other words she liked a tweet that opposes the conversion therapy of potentially gay youth, and we know that "transing" gay youth is a form of conversion therapy, as seen with the Tavistock clinic in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2020 10:14 AM

[quote]It's the Russian Bots and the Deplorable / alt-right / incel trolls who make any legitimate discussion about any human rights and polititcal issue impossible these days.

Yes, that's true. Especially clear in posts like this:

[quote]The bullying of JK Rowling by the tranny army (including Stephen king now) is an outrage and is shameful.

In which, when people respond to JK's comments, it ceases to be free speech in their minds because it's not transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2020 10:22 AM

[quote] Rowling liked a tweet about the flawed bill to ban "conversion therapy" for so-called trans youth in Canada - in other words she liked a tweet that opposes the conversion therapy of potentially gay youth, and we know that "transing" gay youth is a form of conversion therapy

Seek professional help, moron. You lost, get over it. I know you'd love to kill all trans people but it's not happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2020 10:59 AM

[quote] Rowling liked a tweet about the flawed bill to ban "conversion therapy" for so-called trans youth in Canada - in other words she liked a tweet that opposes the conversion therapy of potentially gay youth, and we know that "transing" gay youth is a form of conversion therapy, as seen with the Tavistock clinic in the UK.

Oh, please. One side claims that Tracvistock pushes transitioning too quickly, the other side claims their wait times are too long. Give me a break. I'm sure there are parents who simply don't want to accept their kid as trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2020 11:02 AM

Families divided as Tavistock gender clinic court review goes ahead

Documents warn children that long-term effects of puberty blockers are unknown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2020 11:04 AM

Face it, if transitioning for young people turns out to be wrong, in 20 years time it'll prove itself to be so. There's nothing that can be done. If you're so sure it's wrong you'll be proven correct in the end. Just sit back and find something else to waste your time on.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2020 11:05 AM

Yikes!

She really should come out and clarify that she doesn't think conversion therapy is bad.

Presuming she doesn't support it...

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2020 11:06 AM

Nobody is advocating killing all trans.

Many people take issue with using invasive surgery and drugs on minors.

The louder the trans shriek, the more suspicious it becomes.

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2020 11:10 AM

[quote] The louder the trans shriek, the more suspicious it becomes.

There are not enough trans out there to out-shriek the "men, dressed up as women, are gonna rape little girls in public women's restroom!" fear mongering shriekers who fight the "good" fight for the good women who can't defend themselves. You know, like women needing men to tell them not to have abortions.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2020 11:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2020 11:20 AM

R59, it's parents who don't want to accept their kids as gay who are taking them to the Tavistock to be "fixed", i.e. to be transed as gay conversion therapy. This was revealed in an in official report conducted eventually after years of staff complaints and problems at the Tavistock.

by Anonymousreply 66July 2, 2020 11:35 AM

Notice the misogynistic language the TRA at r64 uses? The woman-hater is right that actual women are the vast majority and the trans are a tiny minority. Strange then that the will of the tiny minority is being prioritised over that of the majority. The majority are even being silenced for the sake of the tiny minority

by Anonymousreply 67July 2, 2020 11:39 AM

I'm skeptical.

It seems to always be liberal white women -- Angelina Jolie, Naomi Watts, Charlize Theron.

by Anonymousreply 68July 2, 2020 11:40 AM

R61, the Tavistock is already being sued by one young woman who felt that they pushed her into transitioning. I have no doubt there will be many, many more in the coming years. Of course, the trans do everything they can to stigmatise and delegitimise the detransitioners.

by Anonymousreply 69July 2, 2020 11:41 AM

[quote]Strange then that the will of the tiny minority is being prioritised over that of the majority. The majority are even being silenced for the sake of the tiny minority

Wow.

All the years that was used to beat us gay men over the head... and now it's back with new packaging.

by Anonymousreply 70July 2, 2020 11:41 AM

How does one say TRA? Doesn’t have the same ring as TERF.

by Anonymousreply 71July 3, 2020 9:25 AM

TERF is such a cop out ... but it's a lot easier than developing well-reasoned responses to the actual objections of TERFS, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 72July 3, 2020 9:30 AM

Reddit banned a bunch of right-wing hate subs. If that bothers you then you should probably go back to Stormfront.

by Anonymousreply 73July 3, 2020 10:00 AM

Nice deflection, r73

by Anonymousreply 74July 3, 2020 10:02 AM

Deflection of what? It's the literal truth. They banned a bunch of right-wing hate subs. What's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 75July 3, 2020 10:08 AM

[quote]Saying gay men should be avoided like the plague is however hate speech, and I once saw that comment with over fifty upvotes.

My favorite was when the anti-trans trolls started a thread saying they were glad Pride Month was almost over because they were tired of hearing about LGBT. Not just T, but the whole LGBT. Thread got deleted, but they replaced it with a second similar one. Then they whine to Muriel about their threads getting deleted and it's not fair because they're paying customers.

by Anonymousreply 76July 3, 2020 10:10 AM

This thread is about the banning of gender_critical, which was not a right-wing hate sub -- believe it or not, r75

Just because one is upset gender_critical was banned does not mean that they're also upset the right-wing hate subs were banned.

Also, why wasn't rp.red banned?

by Anonymousreply 77July 3, 2020 10:12 AM

* trp.red at r77

by Anonymousreply 78July 3, 2020 10:13 AM

[quote]It's the Russian Bots and the Deplorable / alt-right / incel trolls who make any legitimate discussion about any human rights and polititcal issue impossible these days.

Very true, and I realized how bad it was on Datalounge when I'd go into a thread about statues being taken down and see huge swathes of comments missing. Checked the ignored tab and it was all the anti-transers were saying things like whites were the real victims of slavery.

It's really weird but our long-time troll Matt seems to have changed his delusions to match the anti-trans trolls. Remember how he used to go on about "cracker breeder goyim"? Now he likes breeders and hates blacks and defends "crackers" from everyone else. I didn't even realize he was one of the trolls until someone pointed it out to me the other day, and they were right.

Creepy. That's the kind of person the trolls are recruiting.

by Anonymousreply 79July 3, 2020 10:18 AM

[quote]This thread is about the banning of gender_critical, which was not a right-wing hate sub

It absolutely was, and what exactly is going on with you trolls, anyway? It was r/gendercritical, there was no underline, but almost all of you are using it. Clearly you're not members of r/gendercritical or even familiar with it, so what exactly are you trying to pull?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 3, 2020 12:06 PM

Huh, r80?

Both r/Gender_Critical and r/gendercritical were banned

by Anonymousreply 81July 3, 2020 12:16 PM

If you don't like it make your own site.

The format for Reddit is open so you can use it.

by Anonymousreply 82July 3, 2020 12:24 PM

Reddit can do whatever Reddit wants, r82.

But the hypocrisy of banning gender_critical/gendercritical while allowing the cesspool that is trp.red to remain rankles me

by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2020 12:28 PM

What's trp.red?

I can't find it on Reddit.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 84July 3, 2020 12:30 PM

Here r84

It's MRA/incel central

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 3, 2020 12:31 PM

That appears to no longer be active, and looks like it barely was anyway.

by Anonymousreply 86July 3, 2020 12:33 PM

Yeah, way to totally miss the point r86.

But because you seem rather obtuse, I'm leaving this thread.

by Anonymousreply 87July 3, 2020 12:36 PM

Also, way to W&W yourself r86

by Anonymousreply 88July 3, 2020 12:36 PM

Okay, R87.

Those look like archived posts, not an active subreddit.

by Anonymousreply 89July 3, 2020 12:37 PM

Gotta be some version of the red pill, the misogynistic gateway to the alt-rigjt.

by Anonymousreply 90July 3, 2020 12:43 PM

R24

[quote]Gendercritical so was politically similar to Datalounge, they could have been sister sites.

Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 91July 3, 2020 1:01 PM

The r/o&a subs soldier on, the last staggering half-dead bastions of free speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92July 3, 2020 2:18 PM

Try again R70. Gays were not trying to force others to participate in gender reinforcement like allowing these men with penises into women’s spaces.

We only wanted to be allowed to live. It is different.

by Anonymousreply 93July 3, 2020 2:37 PM

[quote]Gays were not trying to force others to participate in gender reinforcement like allowing these men with penises into women’s spaces.

I disagree. Gay marriage, for instance, was all about having the state recognize gay relationships as legitimate and equally deserving of the status of straight ones.

That's in many ways a far bigger societal shift than 'allowing these men with penises into women’s spaces', which I don't care about.

[quote]We only wanted to be allowed to live.

I disagree again. I fought and fight for actual legal protection and an end to homophobia in society. Active anti-discrimination is important. The alternative (which you seem to support) is allowing churches and bakeries to deny services. That's a very different cause from mine.

by Anonymousreply 94July 3, 2020 2:47 PM

I think R94 (and many others posts in this thread and elsewhere) is in fast an extreme gender critical troll trying to make trans rights seem ridiculous and their supporters quite unhinged, and doing a relatively good job, although at times the provocative misogyny is a little too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 95July 3, 2020 3:22 PM

I think a lot of these anti-trans threads are started and filled by straight women, not gay men.

by Anonymousreply 96July 3, 2020 3:24 PM

R96, hmm, maybe, but I suspect your primary identity remains “troll.”

by Anonymousreply 97July 3, 2020 3:25 PM

Are you a straight woman, R95/R97?

by Anonymousreply 98July 3, 2020 3:26 PM

That might be a bigger shift in terms of acceptance, r94. But there is a big difference between buying your cake where you want to and insisting on being included in athletic events to the detriment of your fellow competitors.

Inclusion in the St. Patrick’s day parade is not the same as wanting to decorate somebody else’s float. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 99July 3, 2020 3:27 PM

[quote]But there is a big difference between buying your cake where you want to and insisting on being included in athletic events to the detriment of your fellow competitors.

No, I don't think there is. Your reading of gay history -- 'we never imposed' -- is totally ahistorical. We actively lobbied for funding when AIDS was killing our brothers, we demanded laws, and we tried to change society's perceptions through media and culture.

I don't care about athletic events and part of the whole point of gay rights is that I don't have to pretend I do.

by Anonymousreply 100July 3, 2020 3:32 PM

R100 - ”We actively lobbied for funding when AIDS was killing our brothers, we demanded laws, and we tried to change society's perceptions through media and culture.”

I agree with this. But we never sought the subjugation of the rest of the population to advance our cause. You might be able to make that point financially in terms of equal treatment. But it still is different than stealing trophies from women who deserved them.

Being the activist you are, do you support their right to eliminate gay identity?

by Anonymousreply 101July 3, 2020 3:46 PM

[quote]But we never sought the subjugation of the rest of the population to advance our cause.

I support of the subjugation of homophobes. I think churches should be compelled to perform gay marriages. I think the state should take children from homophobic parents.

[quote]Being the activist you are, do you support their right to eliminate gay identity?

I don't feel threatened by trans women at all.

by Anonymousreply 102July 3, 2020 3:50 PM

”I don't feel threatened by trans women at all.”

So you do support their efforts to stifle gay identity. Got it.

It’s the backlash you should feel threatened by. It is like the trans are the versions of gays that the phobes wanted to present as a typical gay in their efforts to fight gay rights.

Now they have these men forcing their way into locker rooms and bathrooms to demonize. And the baby will get thrown out with the bath water.

by Anonymousreply 103July 3, 2020 4:08 PM

I'd like G and T to separate.

But I'll continue to support T rights.

by Anonymousreply 104July 3, 2020 4:11 PM

No, R98.

by Anonymousreply 105July 3, 2020 4:39 PM

R56, the post you referred to is R47, not the one you mentioned.

And kids, there is a troll or 2 on here who likes to try to get people with good opinions banned by deliberately mis-identifying their post numbers, or by blatantly lying about what they said. I've been seeing it a lot on here lately.

Another troll tactic is to quote another post in the thread without providing the post number such as R00. They are usually sockpuppeting their own posts. Most of the time these quoted posts are from a user I blocked a long time ago.

The best thing to do when you find these sorts of posts is to block them then read them in your Ignored list. You will nearly always find that they are indeed trolls. If by chance you discover they aren't, it's easy to un-block.

by Anonymousreply 106July 3, 2020 6:30 PM

This is problematic. I understand how to identify the trolls. But the post itself should reflect that. All you queens who still think that ignore-dar is some privileged talent need to realize that your opponents also know these methods.

I am sick and tired of making DL the story. It is one of the main reasons this steaming turd of a website has been turned into a blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 107July 3, 2020 7:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!