Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix’s “Hollywood”

Have we discussed it? I can’t find a thread.

I binged watched it this weekend.

Corenswet is cute but the actor playing Rock Hudson is sex on a stick.

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2020 6:45 PM

There are two full discussion threads on it that went to 600 posts each.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 6:01 PM

What's this series based on, scotty bowers book? Is it any good?

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 8:34 PM

I'm up to episode 5 and I don't think I'm gonna finish it.

I watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and I loved it because the twist is plausible to me. I watch Hollywood and I just can't overcome the basic idea of the series. It's too preachy and too PC in a world where PC didn't exist. And no one in Hollywood has ever taken a chance on anything. The only good things are David Corenswet and Jake Picking, but that's only because they are pretty to look at and has nothing to do with acting and it is beautifully shot.

I will not list everything that is wrong with this series, but it has been a huge, huge disappointment.

They've taken one of the most fascinating times in Hollywood history and ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 6, 2020 2:25 PM

DL did , it’s shit . Use google to search for old threads.

by Anonymousreply 4July 6, 2020 2:30 PM

Watch the last episode R3, might as well since you've gone that far.

by Anonymousreply 5July 6, 2020 2:54 PM

There's already been repeated thread after repeated thread on this OP. Why did you find it necessary to come here and start another? Why? Why OP? Can you give us an intelligent, honest answer? Can you? Why would you come here and post this kind of shit yet AGAIN when there have already been so many prior threads on this EXACT same subject. Do you really think this is that damned interesting that it warrants another entire thread to be started? DO YOU??

Why couldn't you have done a search first OP? That would have been the polite thing to do. What you demonstrated was just plain selfishness. You have shown that you don't think about anybody but yourself. It's all about you and your own satisfaction. Next time before you post, do us all a favor and do a search. We don't need another duplicate thread just because of your laziness.

by Anonymousreply 6July 6, 2020 3:39 PM

OP = deliberate troll

by Anonymousreply 7July 6, 2020 5:49 PM

R6-unimaginative, repetitive, boring cunt.

by Anonymousreply 8July 6, 2020 6:44 PM

like "Hamilton" it is not historically accurate in anyway, but is a "Fantasia" on the themes presented.

by Anonymousreply 9July 6, 2020 6:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!