Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I had no idea there was this much racism. Is it finally a good thing that Trump has made it visible?

At least we are beginning to see like blacks have always known how much racism there's been there all along.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 3:09 PM

Uhhhh... You mean Susan Sarandon and Colby Keller were right?

No. I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 2:05 PM

I'll admit to being a bubble dweller and I was ignorant too. it has been a big wake up call

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 2:05 PM

I would agree. I think a lot of people were "closet racists" who now feel empowered.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote]a good thing that Trump has made it visible

Oh really?

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 2:07 PM

There always has been and there always will be. The only difference is that in the age of Trump many of the bigots who have always kept it hidden or revealed only to select others have been emboldened to proudly shout their bigotry to the heavens for the world to see. Once Trump is gone they won't stop being bigots. They'll just go back into hiding until they feel free to shout it to the heavens again. That's what we have to make sure never happens. We desperately need an anti-racism laws in the US as they have in many European countries. Freedom of speech should not include racist, bigoted, homophobic, or any other language that promotes hatred against a select group of people.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 2:11 PM

I now have ptsd from all the Karen videos.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 2:29 PM

I think the Karen videos are wildly entertaining and teachable moments too... it is amazing how much awful is in the populace... and how awful moments embolden them, not make them more informed. I'd love to get to the root of that.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 2:46 PM

Wait until you find out about the amount of black people who hate white people, Asians, Hispanics and more!

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 3:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!