Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hotel staff calls cops on black guest for using pool. Cops side with Karen.

The woman kept her cool. Good narration of the event as it unfolded...Conversation should have been over as soon as she showed her room pass. Actually, conversation should not have taken place to begin with. Another example of the constant chokehold blacks are put under as they try to navigate a hostile environment impossed on them by a racist power structure. 20, 30 years from now, these kids are still going to remember the sinking feeling they felt when the cops showed up. Reminds me of that African Doctor, who was denied entry to the pool in the gated community where she lived. Got no problem taking their money, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 4:19 PM

Infuriating. Does the Karen work there?

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 1:56 PM

Where is this? I need more info. I want to see the Karen pay.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 1:56 PM

This is from the incident in 2018, a DoubleTree in Portland. The employees were fired. Very old news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 1:59 PM

Hampton Inn, Williamstone NC

Go!

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 2:02 PM

Is this the same poster ( a, etc.) digging up old videos from years ago to propagate the Karen/BLM/white devil agenda? Before we know it, we'll see newsreels from the 50s, calling out Karens looking on as police firehose civil rights protesters. We get it...we should have have horrendous white guilt, even if we weren't born when those acts took place.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 2:03 PM

Zzzzz. Another "Karen" video I won't be watching.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 2:16 PM

Posted by Perez Hilton last night. It's new.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 2:17 PM

Also yesterday - Spokane, posted by Perez Hilton.

It's like a horror movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 2:18 PM

F&F, R3.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 2:18 PM

R5, stop deflecting.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Here's the hotel listing on Hilton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 2:20 PM

Yelp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 2:20 PM

TripAdvisor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 2:21 PM

OP is a troll and the only source of this news is a Perez Hilton video, and I'M the one who should be FFed, r9? Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 2:33 PM

The OPs video isn't old. The cop is wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 2:49 PM

It's from the lady's Instagram. It's real, F&F at R14/Boris/blocked cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 2:50 PM

Employee was already fired and Hampton issued an apology. I'm stunned this is still happening. When will these racist Karens learn that they will be publicly shamed and lose their jobs?

I would also like to hear an apology from the police department and officers. Their "visit" should have ended when the woman showed her hotel key. Instead they continued to harass her and her children, repeatedly asked for an ID and even ran her license plate. This is unacceptable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 2:56 PM

That poor woman and her kids. The OP video is sad cuz she wasn't doing anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 3:02 PM

Imagine if this were your life, from cradle to grave. No matter how educated you are, no matter how much you suck up to whites, no matter what your job title is, in the back of your mind you know someone has the power to snuff out your life with the snap of a finger, just because you're perceived as being the wrong color.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 4:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!