Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney is d e r a n g e d

Apparently this is what happens when we leave Britney alone šŸ˜Ø You know she didnā€™t edit this herself and whoever that person is should be taken out front and shot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2020 12:13 PM

Poor Cristina Aguilera / OP.

You've always been so jealous of Brit.

How's your workout coming along?

Oh that's right. It's not.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 1:21 PM

Poor, bitter op.

So sad and jealous that you'll never have sex with Sam Asghari.

You WISH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 1:24 PM

Hit me baby, one more time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 1:25 PM

Thereā€™s a girl on TikTok seriously concerned with her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 1:27 PM

One thing about Britney.

She always scores the hottest guys! With the exception of Timberfake.

Kevin Federline was gorgeous, and now Sam is even more gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 1:28 PM

Jealous, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 1:29 PM

It's not like they're having sex.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 1:33 PM

Poor kid.

My first impression is that she pays zero attention to proper form. It seems that the footage is sped up, so she may not be as twitchy and spastic as it appears. But still, wouldnā€™t a good trainer insist upon precision and proper form. I only took dance classes sporadically, but precision and form were the priority. I did see her do a few things from what I assume is muscle memory, but since sheā€™s a ā€œdancerā€, I was surprised to see so little of it. Looked sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 1:35 PM

I agree, she never stopped to introduce and go over each new exercise and explain how to isolate for maximum benefits or if there was an accommodation for fatties. She would never be hired if she was applying for a fitness instructor position. Good thing she has her money to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 1:37 PM

OP failed polling 101, you need at least two choices to create a poll, otherwise your just arrive at 100% in your favor every time.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 1:39 PM

I think that was the point, R10.

In case you haven't noticed, many people who post polls, have "Yes" as the only response option.

They do it on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 1:41 PM

R10 Are you on the same thing as BritBrit?

R1 R2 R3 Who cares how hot your boyfriend is when youā€™re batshit crazy & heā€™s only using you for your money, fame or connection$

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 1:59 PM

[quote]Are you on the same thing as BritBrit?

And will you share r10?

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 2:11 PM

I thought this little mini-obsession of hers was disturbing as well. Posting a ton of pictures in a white lace bodysuit and claiming it was her "grandmother's bathing suit." No hun, you just bought that from wherever it is you get all your weird and dated off-the-shoulder peasant top belly shirts from 2000 that appear to be the only thing you wear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 3:02 PM

She also looks like she hasn't removed her eye makeup or washed her hair (or bathed at all) in literally, years. I can't imagine how bad she must smell.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 3:06 PM

Can someone in the know fill us in on the fire she had in the gym? Is there video?

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 3:08 PM

"Kevin Federline was gorgeous,"

Are you blind? Even in his prime, KFed was never gorgeous, nor did he have a great body. And since has was a broke ass bitch, one can only conclude Britney was/is a size queen, cause that's all KFed had going for him. And now, after being a lazy ass house husband all these years (courtesy of Britney and her checkbook), he looks exactly like the total loser he really is.

New the new guy, he's hot. Get it, Brit.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 3:10 PM

KFed was NEVER gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 3:17 PM

She appears to have brain - body coordination and she speaks cohesively. For many years now she can "dance" unassisted. All of this is better than where she was when she first broke down, when people had to support her every step. So I don't see any issue. She's the family's cash cow and she is functional enough for that.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 3:26 PM

Bipolar it is, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 3:34 PM

She's channeling her workout from 1939.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 3:50 PM

[quote] KFed was NEVER gorgeous.

I disagree. He has beautiful features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 5:27 PM

Federline's bulge isn't too shabby either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 5:29 PM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2020 5:30 PM

Deranged! Should be her new album! Instead of a home gym she should have build a recording studio. Getting back into music might really help her. Whatā€™s up with her dad anyways?

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2020 5:33 PM

OP is T O X I C

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2020 5:35 PM

R26 Can someone explain the sleeves on the stewardess outfit to me? They just look so impractical for a plane and walking down the aisles. Also, when a model appears in a music video, do they get the modeling rate or are they paid on the actors scale?

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2020 5:42 PM

Her grandmotherā€™s bathing suit? Wow. I wonā€™t even bother debunking that one.

Sheā€™s lucky she has money. If she didnā€™t, sheā€™d be like the homeless woman I saw yesterday, ā€œfixingā€ her lipstick using a car window as her mirror.

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2020 6:06 PM

K Fed was never gorgeous. People misuse words on here too often. GORGEOUS is the most extreme level of beauty one can be. K Fed was that? Please.

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2020 6:52 PM

Another porcelain shaved down white trash ken doll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2020 3:01 AM

Her titties seem shaped like farm silos.

by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2020 3:59 AM

Her grandmother, if 85 today, would have been 45 in 1980. I could easily see this being her grandmotherā€™s bathing suit.

by Anonymousreply 32June 30, 2020 4:06 AM

Her body looks weird and thick. She needs to lose weights I think.

Girl you need to also avoid the sun, youā€™re aging like milk

by Anonymousreply 33June 30, 2020 4:35 AM

Kevin Federline reminded me of Ronald Cummings. Cummings' daughter Haleigh disappeared while teen girlfriend Misty Croslin was babysitting. (Ronald was at work.) Happened ... in Florida. Haleigh is still missing. Ronald and Misty are now locked up on other matters. Nancy Grace had a field day with this case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 30, 2020 4:48 AM

I like her and wish her well. But she has that quality I've seen in mentally ill people before, where their style gets stuck in the era when they developed their mental health issues. You notice her clothes and even makeup are from 2005/2006.

by Anonymousreply 35June 30, 2020 4:51 AM

Looking at her hair always makes my scalp itch.

by Anonymousreply 36June 30, 2020 4:52 AM

At least her hair looks better than it did when she was having her worst mental illness issues. That shit back then looked like it belonged on a mangy dog.

Google image search Britney Spears weave to see many more examples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 30, 2020 5:01 AM

Britney :( Please don't say mean things about her you guys. She's delicate and she's so sweet. I just want her to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 38June 30, 2020 5:02 AM

I like her too, r38. I know two people who have met her, and they both loved her. One of the two hates everyone, so that says something.

by Anonymousreply 39June 30, 2020 5:11 AM

She seems almost manic in the intro. And I'm still wondering how/why she burned down the gym.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 30, 2020 5:38 AM

She was literally just a kid when all of a sudden -- world famous. Photographed/talked about endlessly/tons of attention. How does that NOT mess with your head and form your worldview?

The fact that she's together at all and living some kind of normal life is a miracle. She does seem genuinely sweet but I do believe she is someone that needs to be protected and have people that have her best interest at heart around her.

by Anonymousreply 41June 30, 2020 7:07 AM

R22 & others - Ked Fedā€™s features always reminded me of what the hottest high school drop out at the trailer park must look like ... and now that heā€™s fat AF I assume thatā€™s what the white trash trailer park dude grows into

by Anonymousreply 42June 30, 2020 10:35 AM

That said, wasnā€™t hideous

Aahhh... happier days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 30, 2020 10:39 AM

R35 & R38 I looove me some Britney & genuinely wish her well too, but my alarm bells went off and my mouth hung open when I saw that vid. Like I said, we all know the industry and public used that girl to an inch of her life, but who on her team is editing these vids and allowing her to post?!

Can we also talk about what a piece of trash Justin Timberlake is? And how heā€™s thrown her under the bus every time he needs publicity? That guy is slime. The way he quietly backed away from the super bowl controversy & let Janet Jackson take all the blame was gross and then to not invite her back when he recently performed there again was so typical of that little fucker

by Anonymousreply 44June 30, 2020 10:44 AM

This speaks on Britneyā€™s character (and what a piece of shit Andy Cohen is)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 30, 2020 10:48 AM

I love the Zoe clip. I wish Andy Cohen would die.

by Anonymousreply 46June 30, 2020 11:09 AM

R45 is that the dog Andy abandoned in the clip?

by Anonymousreply 47June 30, 2020 11:11 AM

[Quote] She also looks like she hasn't removed her eye makeup

I'm honestly starting to believe the rumour that it's tattooed on.

by Anonymousreply 48June 30, 2020 12:07 PM

R48 Except it's always smeary and caked on.

by Anonymousreply 49June 30, 2020 2:25 PM

I don't believe they have found the right combo of mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, etc to stabilize her out of this manic state she has been in for YEARS now. Or maybe they have found it, but Britney won't take it regularly and consistently. You have to take the same dose every single day at around the same time. Unfortunately, the medicine that would save her also makes her gain weight, which is probably why she doesn't take it and has remained in what is very clearly a manic state. If unmedicated, people can live in a state of mania for literally, years.

by Anonymousreply 50June 30, 2020 2:35 PM

This was from October of last year. She was and still is completely out of touch with reality. What she needs is full time medical professional to care for her, not her paid yes-man "boyfriend".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 30, 2020 2:50 PM

She doesn't appear "manic" at all on that video. I have seen hundreds of manic people while a resident at UCLA and working at a large urban hospital. In fact, while a resident at UCLA, we had a manic star equal to Britney's fame on our unit.

by Anonymousreply 52June 30, 2020 2:50 PM

I meant OP's video, not the above video which I haven't watched.

by Anonymousreply 53June 30, 2020 2:51 PM

She's slipping into Baby Jane territory, but at least she's rich and is getting some great dick.

by Anonymousreply 54June 30, 2020 2:56 PM

R1 7- At least he raised the kids.

by Anonymousreply 55June 30, 2020 2:59 PM

R52 Not sure how any "medical professional" can't see a problem here. Glad you're not my doctor.

by Anonymousreply 56June 30, 2020 3:03 PM

R44 Yeah , Timberbitch was always a bit of a weasel. He really seems indifferent to poor Brit.

I consider the overreaction to Janets nip a case of modern mass hysteria. The top rated show at that time was CSI and 9 /11 had just happened and we were invading Iraq, but Jackson was treated like she shattered America's innocence.

by Anonymousreply 57June 30, 2020 5:37 PM

"Not sure how any "medical professional" can't see a problem here. Glad you're not my doctor."

Hey stupid at R56 - I said she did not appear "manic" - a much overused term. I did not otherwise comment on her mental condition.

Glad I don't have idiot patients like you, but I can already tell you wouldn't be able to afford my fees, anyways. I am sure the poorly trained nurse practitioners at Kaiser or whatever HMO you belong to are taking good care of you.

by Anonymousreply 58June 30, 2020 7:22 PM

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 59June 30, 2020 8:20 PM

So, about that gym fire? Who has the details and hopefully video or pictures?

by Anonymousreply 60June 30, 2020 11:20 PM

Sheā€™s worth like 600M and it takes a year to rebuild her gym?! WTF?

by Anonymousreply 61July 1, 2020 4:19 AM

Michael & Anthony spoof Britney during quarantine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 1, 2020 4:30 AM

So r58, youā€™re one of those concierge fake doctors who doesnā€™t take insurance? Your imaginary patients pay you with wheelbarrows full of cash, do they?

by Anonymousreply 63July 1, 2020 11:55 AM

Physician, heal thyself.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2020 7:19 AM

Fat and miserable death mongering cuntz of DL can't stand to watch anyone practice fitness

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2020 7:44 AM

I'm so torn on the whole #freebritney movement. On one hand, she's a grown ass woman, and being under conservatorship for 12 years now is extremely absurd. On the other hand, she is clearly held together with scotch tape, and why mess with that?

But I HATE the media pimping the #freebritney story. You so know they just want another Britney Meltdown because the first one was such ratings gold. I'm not convinced that she'd survive a second one. They're so wrong wanting to sacrifice her just so they can have a good corn harvest.

by Anonymousreply 66July 14, 2020 4:43 AM

R66 doesn't seem like her family is doing much to help her these days.

by Anonymousreply 67July 14, 2020 11:33 AM

Years ago after her big breakdown, there were rumors about her being poz...several blind items heavily hinted at this. Sheā€™s never really been right since.

by Anonymousreply 68July 14, 2020 11:35 AM

R67 why would they? She stopped laying golden eggs when she stopped performing. Thatā€™s all they really wanted from her.

by Anonymousreply 69July 14, 2020 12:39 PM

I feel bad for her. Donā€™t like her music but sheā€™s been through the ringer. That SOUTH PARK about her episode hit home.

by Anonymousreply 70July 14, 2020 4:08 PM

R45, that's very classy of Zoe. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 71July 14, 2020 4:56 PM

Justin Timberlake really has a thing for humiliating and/or discarding women. He was a dick to Britney. And he was a complete dick to Janet. He was caught bragging about the nipple slip a few minutes after it happened. Then, when he learned he and Janet could be punished, he said something on tv like "I would never be part of something like that!". And apparently, he even cried on the phone with the executives and "tearfully apologized" which is why he wasn't fined or punished. What a pussy!

by Anonymousreply 72July 14, 2020 4:59 PM

Canā€™t st Timberlake. His blaccent was beyond annoying.

by Anonymousreply 73July 14, 2020 6:16 PM

R73, does he still have one? I thought he conveniently lost it after Crazy Love Sounds (or whatever that album was called).

by Anonymousreply 74July 14, 2020 6:27 PM

Maybe he did get rid of it r74. I gave him the air ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 75July 14, 2020 6:43 PM

Timbershit also trashed on Britney while they were still together. Allegedly, when asked if Britney was really a virgin, he replied, "Shit, I dunno. I know her MOUTH ain't. " Classy. I don't know why Jessica Biel puts up with his ass other than the $$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 76July 14, 2020 6:49 PM

[quote]Can someone explain the sleeves on the stewardess outfit to me? They just look so impractical for a plane and walking down the aisles.

That I can explain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 14, 2020 6:58 PM

r76, he really said that? if that happened today, he would cancelled ASAP. Deservedly so.

by Anonymousreply 78July 14, 2020 8:19 PM

Weird, I had a premonition about this last night. Notice how comfortable she is doing this? She never appears this comfortable when performing.

by Anonymousreply 79July 14, 2020 8:49 PM

Adderall, maybe too much.

by Anonymousreply 80July 14, 2020 9:44 PM

Is Cameron the only one Justin hasn't talked shit about???

by Anonymousreply 81July 15, 2020 12:45 AM

She's Ova! Stick a fork in her. Done

2020 is the year of the Ariana, the Eilish, the fatty Lizzo and Halsey. Bebe Rexa and Dua Lipa

by Anonymousreply 82July 15, 2020 12:58 AM

Timberlake should be stomped. Fake bastard.

by Anonymousreply 83July 15, 2020 10:03 AM

She acts like a 6 year old in these videos.

by Anonymousreply 84July 15, 2020 1:41 PM

What is the deal with her voice? Not the British accent, but just in general. It sounds like she has permament post nasal drip. I've watched interviews with her back in the day and she didn't sound like that.

by Anonymousreply 85July 15, 2020 1:48 PM

Yes, she has mental illness voice and mannerisms now.

by Anonymousreply 86July 15, 2020 2:05 PM

Respect. She landed K-Fed before he got K-Fat.

by Anonymousreply 87July 15, 2020 2:47 PM

I despised K-Fed for what he did to her, so itā€™s only in the past few years that Iā€™ve begun to appreciate that K-Fed was quite hot when they were married.

by Anonymousreply 88July 15, 2020 2:49 PM

I thought she was t o x i c?

by Anonymousreply 89July 15, 2020 2:50 PM

Why does she still talk like a little baby?

by Anonymousreply 90July 15, 2020 2:57 PM

R90 Britany has Benjamin Button disease, sheā€™ll be a fetus in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 91July 15, 2020 3:00 PM

R90 See R86. Because mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 92July 15, 2020 3:01 PM

What do these two talk about? Chicken of the ocean?

by Anonymousreply 93July 15, 2020 3:02 PM

R68 yeah, apparently when she was manic and doing drugs etc. she would fuck anyone, anywhere... like her security would have to watch her because sheā€™d run off to the bathroom and fuck random guys at a club. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 94July 15, 2020 3:15 PM

ā€œOur friends at "Entertainment Lawyer," reported last week that a HIV+ white pop singer was asked by her local health department who she had sex with so they could be notified. Last week, allegations persisted, on the backend, there was a media frenzy bidding war for the list because it contained identities of some of the most famous and richest men on planet earth. This week we are hearing, this whole story has been swept under the rug, similar to the Heath Ledger video cover-up. Fast Forward: Sky Villa has unearthed similar data. We have also been informed about a white pop princess with the package, we're not saying it's the same celebrity but the similarities are astounding. This is what we uncovered: One of her reps asked that the few black men she had been intimate with - be moved to the top of the list to take the focus off the white male celebrities who dominate the list. This way, a black man can be set up to be the "fall guy," if and when this sensitive information ever leaks - and be accused of infecting one of America's Sweethearts with the deadly virus. I guess her rep didn't realize, it doesn't matter what order your name is in. It's just devastating to be included on a list like this, regardless of order. The Truth: If this is the same woman, she could have gotten infected by anyone. One of our sources walked in on her at a industry party, in a bedroom, while she was bent over snorting cocaine, an anonymous sex partner was pounding her from the back without a condom. He was her dealer and she exchanged sex for drugs although she can afford to buy her narcotics but she's addicted to the thrill of anonymous sex. Who Is She?ā€œ

by Anonymousreply 95July 15, 2020 3:19 PM

Britney Spears has a secret

Lawyers for Britney Spears conservatorship have made their move to keep confidential critical information about Britney and her children. The information is so sensitive the lawyers note on the open market. The possibility of such enormous profits presents a substantial risk that Ms. Spears most confidential medical and personal information will be disclosed. So the attorneys want the sensitive info about Britney, Sean Preston and Jayden James sealed, and stat.

by Anonymousreply 96July 15, 2020 3:21 PM

Old Britney thread from 2010

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 15, 2020 3:25 PM

Britney Has a Secret should be her next album title.

by Anonymousreply 98July 15, 2020 3:30 PM

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£She looks like Roz Russell in [italic]The Women."[/italic]šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 99July 15, 2020 3:45 PM

^^The spa scene, I mean.^^

by Anonymousreply 100July 15, 2020 3:46 PM

[Quote] One of her reps asked that the few black men she had been intimate with - be moved to the top of the list to take the focus off the white male celebrities who dominate the list. This way, a black man can be set up to be the "fall guy," if and when this sensitive information ever leaks - and be accused of infecting one of America's Sweethearts with the deadly virus.

I'm sure that tactic would go down swimmingly šŸ˜‘

by Anonymousreply 101July 16, 2020 1:04 AM

Which white male celebs has she hooked up with? Colin Farrell and who else?

Was she shagging that hot blond dancer named Brandon whoā€™s now a born again Christian? He was FINE.

by Anonymousreply 102July 16, 2020 7:17 PM

Plus there was Wade Robeson back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 16, 2020 8:27 PM

Wade was the reason Britney and Justin broke up. I think Justin saw Wade kissing her (not the other way around) and bam, there you have "Cry Me a River".

by Anonymousreply 104July 16, 2020 9:12 PM

R102 Batfleck was another one. And she also hooked up with Columbus Short, he was one of her backup dancers.

R104 lol because i'm sure Justin was a complete angel and never cheated either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 17, 2020 6:28 AM

Sheā€™s sending coded messages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 18, 2020 5:24 AM

Multiple examples of her trying to send secret messages of SOS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2020 6:38 AM

I get the impression her parents threw her to the lecherous wolves when she was very young

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2020 6:47 AM

Sheā€™s fucked up from her childhood but being medicated and controlled is the best thing for her. She would be out drinking, doing drugs and fucking everyone if she was allowed to run free.

by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2020 12:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!