Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle for President!

One friend told the newspaper that the duchess has been talking about the current moment could affect her plans for the future. “Meghan said her work as a leader is more important than ever right now and that she’s been speaking with Oprah and other community leaders on how she can be part of the solution,” the source said. “Meghan feels like her mission goes far beyond acting. She said she wants to use her voice for change and hasn’t ruled out a career in politics.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 31, 2021 4:21 PM

Lady Colin Campbell, the author of an upcoming biography of Meghan and Harry, thinks Meghan is aiming even higher. “I know the Duchess of Sussex has political ambitions and I’ve been told that one day she wants to run for President,” she said to the Daily Mail on Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 10:13 AM

She is Biden's VP pick!

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 10:18 AM

Thanks for my first good laugh of the week.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 10:25 AM

god I hope he divorces her snotty ass

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 10:36 AM

President of what? The HOA of the neighbourhood they're currently couchsurfing in? You have to be a homeowner, Megs...

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 11:10 AM

[quote] Prince Harry exists to support his family, have no independent political opinions and mostly just has to smile and wave

10 years later

[quote] First Gentleman Harry exists to support his family, have no independent political opinions and mostly just has to smile and wave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 11:10 AM

They’ll be stripped of their titles soon. The monarchy aren’t supposed to interfere in politics, especially foreign politics.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 11:48 AM

Meghan is far too thin-skinned for politics. She'd start freaking out and suing everybody at the first political hit piece, and that would be that. Kamala Harris she is not.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 12:03 PM

Do you think, when Harry is alone, walking along a California beach, he says to himself:

"Cor, blimey! I really fucked up marrying her."

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 12:06 PM

Madam, you have a phone call on line 2.

Who is it?

Meghan Markle Ma'am.

Oh, shiiitttt.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 12:49 PM

[quote] “Meghan said her work as a leader is more important than ever right now

It what world is this woman "a leader"?

The DELUSION of this woman is ASTRONOMICAL!

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 1:13 PM

I've noticed the British press have been quiet since they left the UK.... Or maybe you DL queens have dropped your racism, though I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 1:29 PM

Meghan calling racism is like Christians blaming the devil for their sins.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 1:37 PM

The “friend” is Meghan herself. She does this magical thinking/Secret bullshit of leaking the things she wants to the press as if they’re already true. Sometimes she gets her flying monkeys to do it.

As for her political delusions; an actual black politician will snatch her wig if she dares try.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 1:58 PM

There was a time not so long ago that hearing this asinine idea would have given me a good laugh. Now with the current insanity in the world, my first reaction is 'Oh God, when will we have to be put through this shit.'

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 2:05 PM

R12, we on the DL are color-blind callers out of narcissists, and we know our stuff. We called Meghan as one even before she stood in that African field, not 500 yards from the impoverished [black] children who had prettily peopled her patronising TV footage earlier in the day, and snivelled about how nobody asks whether she (the wealthy Duchess, adored by her new husband) is OK. The only other person I can think of who'd have even imagined they could get away with that is Trump.

To paraphrase Trump: Suck It Up.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 2:39 PM

If you're a "leader," why would you go around asking others how you can become one? Notice that she and Harry didn't build on their meal-delivery program. That must not have garnered her enough PR.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 2:43 PM

Remember BananaGate? Bitch shouldn't trust her instincts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 2:52 PM

Some Z-list TV actress thinks she has what it takes to be a great leader without having any experience at being a leader?

The Disney Princess should try Walmart or McDonald's first.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 3:00 PM

At least she would be an improvement on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 3:07 PM

Unquantifiable pile of narcissistic bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 3:07 PM

This country is not electing a black woman, much less an incredibly thin-skinned and unqualified one, any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 3:09 PM

I think that Archie should run for president.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 3:16 PM

I’m confused, didn’t she renounce citizenship and surrender her passport upon marriage to the royal family?

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2020 3:18 PM

A literal fucking duchess trying to win elected office in the U.S.?

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2020 3:32 PM

R24 no, she was in the process of becoming a British citizen and never followed through.

by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2020 3:43 PM

Her and the husband can fly around in a jet prophesying to the poors about their consumption habits. It'll be great.

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2020 3:43 PM

R25 not only that but a BRITISH Duchess with political aspirations in the US! A war was fought for independence! You cannot make this up. But then this is 2020 so I’m not shocked.

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2020 3:45 PM

This country hates women (as we've proven) and hates black people (as we've proven). No way it is electing an unqualified black woman as POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2020 3:48 PM

[Quote]Her and the husband can

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2020 4:13 PM

R29 We’ve had a president who was an actor and one that’s a reality TV persona, anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 31June 29, 2020 4:25 PM

"“Meghan said her work as a leader is more important than ever right now"

Meghan, honey, who exactly is following you?

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2020 4:37 PM

At least Harry and Meghan have made the BRF entertaining for the first time in years

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2020 4:39 PM

FAKE NEWS, FAKE RACIST THREAD. What else is new?

by Anonymousreply 34June 29, 2020 4:46 PM

FAKE NEWS, FAKE RACIST THREAD. What else is new?

by Anonymousreply 35June 29, 2020 4:46 PM

When Meghan became engaged to Harry and shortly after marrying him, she presented herself as a humanitarian promoting women’s empowerment. Then as a couple they styled themselves as mental health advocates due to their supposedly horrible childhoods. After that they wanted to leave the BRF for famewhoring purposes, so they soon styled themselves as victims of racism.

Once out of the BRF, the first speech Harry gave for $$$ again centered on pseudo mental health issues because of the appeal to rich assholes with first world problems. COVID-19 Lockdown strengthened their mental health gravy train. Then now with BLM being trendy among celebs, they all of a sudden are packaging themselves as experts and leaders in bridging the racial divide.

How transparent can they be? They go where the wind blows in relations to how trendy and profitable an issue is, cloaking themselves in whatever causes du jour that would garner them publicity as well as financial gains.

by Anonymousreply 36June 29, 2020 4:59 PM

R26 I get the sense that she’s not good at following through on a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 37June 29, 2020 4:59 PM

R36, I really think they'd be more popular if they just admitted they want to enjoy life and have fun in Hollywood, and not put up with all the responsibilities of royalty.

This posturing as being humanitarians or non-political social leaders is so fucking fake, self-serving, and transparent, they've got nothing to offer the world and everyone knows it but Meghan. Their "charity" shit is just a way to make money for themselves and get press, everyone can see it, and nobody takes them seriously as a result.

by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2020 5:08 PM

I wish Harry was the permanent bachelor Royal, dicking everybody in his path. He liked to run around naked with the fellas. He would have been so cool for the rest of his life.

Instead he chose jail with Cinderella's step-sister. WTF!

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2020 5:26 PM

R30 you'll get over it oh dear. I know DL is the bastion of fine language skills, so all apologies 🙄

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2020 5:27 PM

"Her work as a leader"

Leader of WHAT? What has she ever led, except a break with the royal family that will be resolved in ten-ish years when Harry divorces her ass and moves back to where he belongs. She's not qualified to lead anything.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2020 5:42 PM

Men marry women hoping they will never change, woman marry men with the hope they will change.

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2020 6:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2020 6:57 PM

A regular on a blog admitted that they drive past Dorias house daily to do reconnaissance. A group of women on a blog think Archie is a threat to the BRF as he is a hired prop and is tainting the pure Brf bloodlines. Nutty who posts the Nuttyflavorblog thinks Meghan should be Epsteined by the BRF. Murdered. The LSA unpopular thread is so overun with trolls that actual black people are starting threads complaining about it. The threads get taken down but non biased media saw them and are now working a story. I hate these threads because they are a racist dog whistle to those same people who talk about posting on the DL. These aren't gossip threads. They are troll threads. And they are being used to rile up people who think Meghan should be killed and Archie removed from Harry because he is an imposter. They are fucking nuts. They are also racist. Proven.

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2020 7:34 PM

I have no idea of what you wrote. Nutty blog? Wtf is that? Also no one here on DL is doing what you’re trying to describe others doing on weird blogs.

You post here accusing people of being racist and thus you’re hoping to shut down gossip threads on Meghan because she’s not popular on DL. Why don’t you spend your energy policing those other blogs and message boards?

by Anonymousreply 45June 30, 2020 1:52 AM

I say go for it. With her terrible press instincts, she'll be eaten alive in politics.

by Anonymousreply 46June 30, 2020 1:58 AM

Their newest charitable endeavor is cold-calling charities for a photo op, supplying their own photographer and then releasing and licensing the photos. They suck so much.

by Anonymousreply 47June 30, 2020 2:00 AM

R44 is either a PR closer....

..... OR in serious need of a psych evaluation.

Stat.

by Anonymousreply 48June 30, 2020 2:26 AM

R48– R44 would be the worst PR closer in the world. They are a demented frau off their meds

by Anonymousreply 49July 2, 2020 2:30 AM

Is dog catcher an elected position?

If so, she qualifies as she caught and married one.

by Anonymousreply 50July 2, 2020 2:44 AM

Well, when you look at the current crop of politicians I’m certain she’s dumb enough to fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2020 2:47 AM

[quote] Leader of WHAT?

Excuse me, she was a UN ambassadress or special envoy or something. She went to deeply unfortunate countries and hugged children in front of cameras. Now granted it’s a bit like being an extra in a B-movie but still she did it! If that’s not leadership I don’t know what isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2020 2:50 AM

I hope she do it! Imagine all the fun we can get following this entitled twat political career! DL catnip extravaganza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2020 3:44 AM

Got to hand it to Meghan, as she’s got spunk.

I hate spunk.

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2020 3:46 AM

Meghan would be the real life embodiment of Selina Meyer on Veep.

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2020 3:51 AM

[quote]Excuse me, she was a UN ambassadress or special envoy or something. She went to deeply unfortunate countries and hugged children in front of cameras.

No she wasn't and no she didn't. You've been reading her old press releases.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2020 4:44 AM

It’s truly angelic that Meghan is so willing to give selflessly of herself for others less fortunate. She’s Evita reincarnated without the blonde ambition. We are blessed she walks among us.

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2020 10:01 AM

If she dares enter US politics, she will only anger more of the US populace. (She and Trump are two similarly aligned persons: lacking in so very little self-awareness.)

There is a reason Hollywood is not calling for her.

It’s telling.

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2020 10:56 AM

Ironically, being a powerless consort is probably the only job Harry is trained to do.

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2020 12:55 PM

r54, I think US and UK define spunk somewhat differently. She can keep H's spunk to herself tyvm. yuk

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2020 3:31 PM

Even that other dingbat with delusions of grandeur, AOC, is starting local.

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2020 11:55 AM

I think she has some weird obsession with having intense security 24/7 so she wants to do this for the Secret Service protection for life. This cunt is truly fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 62March 31, 2021 4:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!