Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYPD clashes with gay protesters

Fuck the police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2006/28/2020

I live downtown and I heard them shouting ":Fuck the police," and "Abolish the police." Really? Is that the answer?

by Anonymousreply 106/28/2020

black trannies and SJW's I'm certain were taunting quite aggressively.

by Anonymousreply 206/28/2020

Ummmm I’m sure it wasn’t many black trannies 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2020

R2 must be a Milo clone. A lot of gay men hate the police and they have every reason to

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2020

I bet most of them were angry trannies who are in serious need of dick.

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2020

r5, why are you so obsessed with "trannies" and why do you think gays are incapable of anger?

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2020

Aren’t they trannies? I never said they were wrong for being trannies. Also, I never said gays were incapable of anger. Please don’t put words in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2020

Why is a tranny featured in that clip, OP. All the gay men in NYC and we have to hear from a tranny about gay rights?

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2020

What were they protesting?.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2020

r8, you're confusing drag queens with "trannies"

Go away, Milo gays

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2020

My body, my choice!

by Anonymousreply 1106/28/2020

And of course drag queen Marti Cummings rushes to the stage to take the mic. Drama!

Drag queens and trans people are just jonesing to whip up a Stonewall II they can claim on video — they know too many people have learned the myth they started the Stonewall riots is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2020

Why were they gathering in large numbers to begin with? Was the police trying to stop them from becoming the next Covid cluster?

I don't see how you can blame the police.

by Anonymousreply 1306/28/2020

r12, all that trolling must be tiring. Why are you attacking gays and "trannies" when the cops are the problem?

by Anonymousreply 1406/28/2020

The NYPD should do a day or week of abscence. Give the mob what it wants & let's see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 1506/28/2020

r15, the cops are the mob.

by Anonymousreply 1606/28/2020

....until you need one, R16.

by Anonymousreply 1706/28/2020

The drag queens, etc. were verbally bashing the police as well as the usual PC nonsense and stirred up a hornet's nest. They got stung and I don't feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 1806/28/2020

[quote]Why were they gathering in large numbers to begin with? Was the police trying to stop them from becoming the next Covid cluster?

It's Pride, dear. It was a gay liberation march and a protest at Stonewall.

As we've been told countless times as long as people wear their masks they're fine.

[quote]I don't see how you can blame the police.

For rushing the crowd, pepper spraying and beating the hell out of people?

Also most of the cops aren't wearing masks so I don't believe they're too concerned about COVID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1906/28/2020

Another deplorable propaganda division thread!

by Anonymousreply 2006/28/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!