Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NYPD clashes with gay protesters

Fuck the police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 4:30 AM

I live downtown and I heard them shouting ":Fuck the police," and "Abolish the police." Really? Is that the answer?

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 1:32 AM

black trannies and SJW's I'm certain were taunting quite aggressively.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 1:32 AM

Ummmm I’m sure it wasn’t many black trannies 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 1:35 AM

R2 must be a Milo clone. A lot of gay men hate the police and they have every reason to

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 1:52 AM

I bet most of them were angry trannies who are in serious need of dick.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 2:34 AM

r5, why are you so obsessed with "trannies" and why do you think gays are incapable of anger?

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 2:36 AM

Aren’t they trannies? I never said they were wrong for being trannies. Also, I never said gays were incapable of anger. Please don’t put words in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 2:38 AM

Why is a tranny featured in that clip, OP. All the gay men in NYC and we have to hear from a tranny about gay rights?

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 2:40 AM

What were they protesting?.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 2:40 AM

r8, you're confusing drag queens with "trannies"

Go away, Milo gays

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 3:13 AM

My body, my choice!

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 3:21 AM

And of course drag queen Marti Cummings rushes to the stage to take the mic. Drama!

Drag queens and trans people are just jonesing to whip up a Stonewall II they can claim on video — they know too many people have learned the myth they started the Stonewall riots is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 3:26 AM

Why were they gathering in large numbers to begin with? Was the police trying to stop them from becoming the next Covid cluster?

I don't see how you can blame the police.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 3:27 AM

r12, all that trolling must be tiring. Why are you attacking gays and "trannies" when the cops are the problem?

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 3:45 AM

The NYPD should do a day or week of abscence. Give the mob what it wants & let's see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 3:52 AM

r15, the cops are the mob.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 3:58 AM

....until you need one, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 4:21 AM

The drag queens, etc. were verbally bashing the police as well as the usual PC nonsense and stirred up a hornet's nest. They got stung and I don't feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 4:27 AM

[quote]Why were they gathering in large numbers to begin with? Was the police trying to stop them from becoming the next Covid cluster?

It's Pride, dear. It was a gay liberation march and a protest at Stonewall.

As we've been told countless times as long as people wear their masks they're fine.

[quote]I don't see how you can blame the police.

For rushing the crowd, pepper spraying and beating the hell out of people?

Also most of the cops aren't wearing masks so I don't believe they're too concerned about COVID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 4:29 AM

Another deplorable propaganda division thread!

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 4:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!