Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump wrote “Joe Biden is shot” in a Tweet

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean officially, but the obvious subtext is extremely menacing.

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2020 3:11 AM

Trump's depravity knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 12:45 AM

Who knows?

The moron was probably trying to write "Joe Biden is short".

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 12:53 AM

Mighty Joe Biden is now under the protection of the Secret Service. We don’t have to worry about anybody shooting our next President. 😎

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 1:01 AM

This is just the beginning. He's going to run the most depraved campaign ever.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 1:06 AM

Is this one of his “covefe” moments?

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 1:07 AM

no. trump wants one of his deplorables to shoot Biden

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 1:14 AM

F6 That’s exactly what I saw when I read the tweet. Whether it’s a tweet or a clip promoting white power, all of his messages should have to go to an editor at Twitter before being released to the public.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 1:21 AM

Kayleigh McEnany tomorrow: He was just joking!

CNN Reporter: Have you clarified with the President what he meant by that?

Kayleigh McEnany: No. But maybe he meant to say Joe Biden is hot.

CNN Reporter: But how can ....

Kayleigh McEnany looking over at OAN reporter: Yes, Go ahead...

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 1:31 AM

Trump on Tuesday. Jim Acosta: "Mr. President on Sunday you tweeted "Joe Biden is shot." What do you mean by that.

Trump: "You know what I mean."

Acosta: "No I don't."

Trump: "Then look it up."

Acosta: "Follow up if I may?"

Trump: "Why should I wear a mask? You Fox guy"

Acosta: "Um...????"

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 1:40 AM

Reporter: what did that mean?

Trump : you know it; I know it; and everybody knows it.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 2:18 AM

I know it was pointless but I reported that tweet for inciting violence. And the "White Power!" one for racism. Every one of that fat, orange fuck's tweets that break Twitter's TOS gets reported.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 2:23 AM

I actually looked for it but it was gone...

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 2:25 AM

Was this on the same day he retweeted the guy shouting "White Power?"

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 2:25 AM

Christ, where is a sharpshooter when you need them.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 2:28 AM

Where's Squeaky Frome when you need her??

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 2:31 AM

The tweet, as it was captured. Trump is trying to run his Hillary playbook on Biden, but nothing is working. Weren't his handlers just talking about rebooting his campaign and keeping him on-message? But Trump can't learn anything new. I mean, apart from letting Putin kill U.S. soldiers and saying nothing. That's breaking new ground, even for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 2:35 AM

I think in his tiny little fucked up mind, he meant Biden was done, over with, finished. However, I'm extrapolating a phrase based on sentient beings, so who the hell knows???

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 2:48 AM

QAnon probably knows how to interpret it.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 2:49 AM

I never know if Kayleigh McEnany is going to start lying for Trump or pull out a boom box and offer Jim Acosta a lap dance.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 2:50 AM

He knew what he meant and so do we. None of the attacks are working on Biden, "Sleepy Joe" has been retired, now it is "Corrupt Joe" forgetting that Trump and his accomplices are the most corrupt administration in history.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 2:53 AM

He knew what he meant and so do we. None of the attacks are working on Biden, "Sleepy Joe" has been retired, now it is "Corrupt Joe" forgetting that Trump and his accomplices are the most corrupt administration in history.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 2:53 AM

He's figured out the "sleepy Joe" nickname wasn't doing anything. Now he is trying the 'corrupt" Joe nickname but no one will care when thousands are dying thanks to this incompetent, corrupt cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 2:54 AM

it's not just Trump himself. The depravity of the people he has around him on his personal staff is beyond the pale. Sometimes they write the tweets. They cover up for him, lie for him, and do everything they can to keep him in power because they love being in the White House. They are unscrupulous bottom feeders and have no care at all for the public.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 2:54 AM

Didn't he infer his "Second Amendment people" ought to assassinate Hilary during the last presidential race, as well?

by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2020 2:55 AM

Wikipedia explains stochastic terrorism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2020 3:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!