Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No One Gets Into Streisand's Pants

Sadly, a capri pants and suspenders ensemble worn in [italic]A Star is Born[/italic] failed to sell on April 24th.

The starting price was $1,000 ... and I can only assume no one was interested.

Moment of silence - -

[quote]One of a kind screen worn pair of corduroy capri pants with a maroon beaded flower on the back with maroon beaded suspenders. This costume was worn in the opening scene of the film. This item comes with a certificate of authenticity guaranteed for the life of the piece.

Would you have worn them? And what would you have paid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 3:37 AM

Did she go commando?

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 11:59 PM

Would that increase the value?

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 12:18 AM

That'sh embarrasshing.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 12:51 AM

Considering inflation, probably $10 in 70's money.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 1:17 AM

She probably farted in them too much.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 1:44 AM

This is off topic, but in OP's pic, Babs looks like Elijah Wood as Frodo Baggins. Weird..

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 2:54 AM

If the lingering scent of her nether parts were promoted in the description, I bet those pants would start a bidding war.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 2:58 AM

What’s a Streisand?

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 3:00 AM

And I can personally attest to that.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 3:09 AM

What a shame! You would think SOMEONE would have an appreciation for history!

I mean, what a career she once had!

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 3:26 AM

Does Babs' pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 3:35 AM

What???? She promised them to me !

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 3:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!