Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Huh? You two share DNA?: Actors improbably cast as relatives in movies or tv

I nominate Rock Hudson and Dame Wendy Hiller in Something of Value

by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2020 11:45 PM

Donald Trump and the human actors in Home Alone 2.

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 11:00 PM

I always thought it was weird that the whitebread Griswolds had a Latina daughter in Vegas Vacation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 11:33 PM

Robert Wagner and Spencer Tracy as brothers in The Mountain

by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2020 11:54 PM

Stupid thread

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2020 11:55 PM

R4, stupid post!

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 12:09 AM

Sally Field, Jill Haworth, and Eleanor Parker as sisters in Home For the Holidays

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 1:11 AM

Dorothy and Sophia

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 1:15 AM

Jack Warner originally offered Joan Crawford the role eventually played by Ginger Rogers in Storm Warning, as Doris Day's elegant older sister. Crawford responded "Are you out of your MIND, Jack? No one would EVER believe that Doris and I are sisters!"

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 3:28 AM

The sister in Boyhood. Mom, dad and brother all have light hair and blue eyes. She had black hair and brown eyes.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 4:00 AM

I nominate Dame Wendy Hiller being the sensible sibling, Dean Martin being the sleazy sibling and Geraldine Page as the appalling, pain-in-the-arse sibling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 19, 2020 10:33 PM

Val Bertinelli and Mack Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 11October 19, 2020 10:36 PM

Rita Hayworth springing from the loins of Dame Judith Anderson in "Salome."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 19, 2020 11:35 PM

You'd be surprised...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 19, 2020 11:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!