Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robert is a Gay Latino for Trump

What say we?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 3:54 AM

Maybe he'll die before the election.

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 9:51 PM

Robert is an obvious gay troll.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 10:05 PM

Prison orange is an odd color choice.

by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2020 10:37 PM

Idiot

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2020 10:40 PM

I find the annoying liberal white ladies with money for Biden more threatening.

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2020 10:58 PM

But I thought liberals were so open minded and not racist. Liberals are the first ones to shun ethnic people for being open minded and thinking independently.

Your comments prove your hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 12:30 AM

What is this constant Tiktok bullshit?

I can't even click on a Tiktok video; my browser will not allow it. So Tiktok based threads, links, and subjects are a complete non-starter for me.

That is all,

Good day.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 12:34 AM

T7 tiktok is spyware. Good you avoid it. The trumpy gay : who cares.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 12:44 AM

R6 thanks you for pointing out that the bad liberals are not the honest peoples like the republicans who are the patriots Americans. You are to be congratulated for knowing that all that matters is the bad things you can say about the bad liberals and not to say the bad things about the patriot Americans who love Trump like the homosexualists on this American site that only has the Americans on it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 12:51 AM

To the douchebag in the OP video: It doesn't matter. There are a million and one other reasons not to support or vote for motherfucking Trump.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 1:01 AM

I wish you were cuter, Robert or Rob or OP...whoever you are. You ARE a Trump apologist so fuck off and shrivel.

By the way, I'd be crueler if you were better looking. You have a face like a sad, old retaining wall.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 1:07 AM

Is he an actor.? The script is as sad as Helen Lawson's later work.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 1:19 AM

Hey Robert, you can't fool us. Your prison orange outfit screams felon. We don't give a fuck what you think.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 2:16 AM

[quote]But I thought liberals were so open minded and not racist. Liberals are the first ones to shun ethnic people for being open minded and thinking independently. Your comments prove your hypocrisy.

Are you genuinely this stupid or just trolling?

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 2:21 AM

I’ll need to know if he’s cut or uncut before I pass judgment.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 2:25 AM

He subconsciously thinks by supporting Trump that it makes him white. He's a Hispanic version of Uncle Tom.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 2:57 AM

He got free lunch and time share. Sat in the row as Diamond and Silk at the presentation.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 3:01 AM

Oh my

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 3:22 AM

He’s ugly.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 3:28 AM

We say, "KILL IT WITH FIRE".

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 3:43 AM

On closer inspection, I don't think he's gay. No gay man would live in a dwelling with *popcorn ceilings*.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 3:47 AM

Why does every attention-seeking "right-wing" (i.e. clout-chasing) homo on Tik Tok warrant a new thread here?

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!