Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivanka wear white dress and Show the lopsided titys

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 28, 2022 1:30 PM

I weared beautiful white dress in photo. Ivanka stealed idea from me. She is cunt. Also, she smell like cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 12:45 AM

It's funny how no amount of cosmetic surgery and Chiclet teeth can remedy the flaccid Trump mouth. She probably thought it was fixed, but it's coming back now.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 12:45 AM

Here is white dress on old lady which look like boy. She is also Stealer and a French cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2020 12:47 AM

Here is beautiful white dress that cover the privates. Is worn by lady which is married to a black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2020 12:49 AM

Ivanka is 38, soon to be 39. Daddy may lose interest very soon. She's not aging well, and those super-size bazookas? It's never a surprise when these crazies downsize the mammies as they age.

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2020 1:10 AM

This fat lady wear a white dress. Not very Best!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2020 1:10 AM

Her store bought tits are massive.

by Anonymousreply 7June 28, 2020 1:29 AM

[quote] Her store bought tits are massive.

In Slovenia there is Proverb: "it don't matter where you get the titys, the big titys are always Best titys." Is true in your country too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 28, 2020 1:38 AM

Nepotism barbie is a greedy con artist just like daddy.

by Anonymousreply 9June 28, 2020 1:41 AM

From here on out, Ivanka's titties will be judged on their skills and abilities, and not whether they have a college degree.

by Anonymousreply 10June 28, 2020 1:50 AM

The tity of the Jew cannot be used on Jew Sunday. Converting to get the Jew husband is not Best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 28, 2020 1:58 AM

Just what is she playing at there? I am very busy and important?

by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2020 2:06 AM

Say something with "poosey," please

by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2020 2:10 AM

^ I mean "pliz"

by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2020 2:10 AM

r13, this thread is about tity which is enjoyed by the American people. Poosey is more sensative matter between lady and her friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2020 2:17 AM

I'm not going to miss Trump one bit when he is dragged out of the White House, but I'm really going to miss these Melania posts.

by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2020 2:19 AM

I love this iteration of Vairst Letty because she's not only inarticulate but borderline retarded.

by Anonymousreply 17June 28, 2020 2:25 AM

After busy day of shopping and walking the son, I like to relax on internet with Friend that appreciate my wise saying. Even if Donald die in sleep on toilet bowl tonight I will be here tommorrow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2020 2:52 AM

I wonder if she'll have them removed after daddy is dead?

by Anonymousreply 19June 28, 2020 3:18 AM

I enjoy every bit of ridicule the Kushners get. It's the least they have coming.

I don't expect any child to publicly turn on a parent. That's too much to ask of her, but I do believe she has never seen anything her despicable father has done as wrong or in need of correction.

That Vanity Fair article about the Kushners published in the first year of Trump's Me-dership said it all: Those who thought Ivanka would be a moderating influence on her father were conned.

by Anonymousreply 20June 28, 2020 4:15 AM

Ivanka is looking stranger and stranger by the day.

by Anonymousreply 21June 28, 2020 4:50 AM

Ivanka is cunt with cunt breath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 1:40 AM

Why can't they arrest her for money laundering? She was the landlady selling those million dollar condos in Panama City to foreign kleptocrats.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 1:49 AM

She keeps Jared's balls in her bra, hence the lopsided titys.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2020 12:06 AM

Love the Melania accent.

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2020 12:16 AM

In OP’s pic it is obvious she is playing a role, which says I am important, I know things, I am serious etc. It’s an act.

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 12:23 AM

Is White Hauz stef that likes white dress wit titys showing, even ladies smiling at titys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 30, 2020 12:27 AM

I actually have a Slovakian friend who married a rich guy and talks just like this. She is not retarded, she got into med school but that is just the Slav talking. I kind of like the blunt way she puts things.

by Anonymousreply 28June 30, 2020 12:35 AM

[quote] Love the Melania accent.

Thank you for your praisings. I study English at best school for lady architect in my country. We was teached to speak about building and other thing, such as the shopping and the disease of privates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2020 12:40 AM

Here is other cunt who wear the white dress. She is cunt I hate Best of all cunt except for Ivanka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2020 9:42 PM

Did this woman look in a mirror before she left for whatever, above? The flattened, oversized mammy look went out in 1955 with grade B starlets.

by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2020 11:15 PM

How about Kyleigh? What say you about her wise best first lady?

by Anonymousreply 32July 1, 2020 12:02 AM

R31 - possibly the only group tackier than rich Russians are rich Latinas. Think JLo...just ewwww

by Anonymousreply 33July 1, 2020 12:41 AM

Why doesn’t she do anything with that boring hair? She’s had the same haircut for over a decade.

by Anonymousreply 34July 1, 2020 12:44 AM

[quote] How about Kyleigh? What say you about her wise best first lady?

Kayleigh have head of pigeon and small tity. Here she wear the business lady costume in white. She do very good job protecting my Donald. She is Best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 1, 2020 12:45 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 4, 2020 12:26 PM

That plastic ugly cunt tried to get into my husband's pants. HA!

And that other plastic cunt Melania most definitely does not parle francais. My husband tested her by letting her fat sleazy husband think he and that little goblin Macron. They were but alien-faced First Lady had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 37July 4, 2020 12:52 PM

[quote]Who wear the white dress Best?

Duh? Do your research first before presenting a poll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2020 1:32 PM

I weared white shirt to visit at pregnant girls house last week. Is very sad. They use poosey for pleasure but get no moneys. Here my tity is hidden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 12, 2020 7:13 PM

R36 Who are you? Dame Edna and Kenny?

by Anonymousreply 40July 12, 2020 7:19 PM

It's not the size, it's the presentation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 12, 2020 7:47 PM

lopsided titties just like the Wurst Ledi?

by Anonymousreply 42July 12, 2020 8:39 PM

We HEART Melania!

by Anonymousreply 43July 12, 2020 8:47 PM

LOL. I remember back when the repugs were spreading lies about vairst lady speaking six languages. Pope Francis exposed her quick (on their official trip abroad) by speaking to her in Italian which she clearly couldn’t understand.

by Anonymousreply 44July 12, 2020 8:54 PM

[quote]I actually have a Slovakian friend

Tank you for the sharing dis information of no use to me from Slovenia, and what hav no think to do with titys.

by Anonymousreply 45July 12, 2020 10:16 PM

R45 - she haf bietter titys. Also is only 26...Best titys, young niatural titys.

by Anonymousreply 46July 13, 2020 12:05 AM

Today I twat the tweet but I forggeted to add important Notice. Remember covering for poosey as well as face. In the summer, save poosey for private time with friend and family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 14, 2020 7:11 PM

OMG why are you doing this to me? Now I have to defend that robotic airhead SpawnofSatan Ivanka.

That picture does not show lopsided anything. For the male of the species, when a woman lifts a shoulder then her same sided breast also lifts. That's what you see in that picture. The shoulders are lopsided, hence so are the breasts. Don't you guys also have something equivalent to breasts?

by Anonymousreply 48July 14, 2020 7:21 PM

Oh, you bitches, thank you, I can't stop laughing at this thread.

by Anonymousreply 49July 15, 2020 12:01 AM

How to pee standing up in a while dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 15, 2020 12:24 AM

Step aside all bitches, it's Caitlyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 15, 2020 12:36 AM

Huck, memories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 15, 2020 12:43 AM

Beech Ivanka vear vote dress can see underwear in today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 15, 2020 1:54 AM

Caitlyn looks Fabulous!

She has always been a woman but she will never be a fish!

by Anonymousreply 54July 15, 2020 8:09 AM

Why is she looking weirder and weirder lately? The stringy hair doesn't help, but I think she's gotten larger veneers or something.

by Anonymousreply 55July 15, 2020 9:59 AM

R54 - I would rather fuck a fish than Brucilla. Imagine waking up to that face or putting your dick between those veneers. Gives me the creeps.

by Anonymousreply 56July 15, 2020 1:34 PM

As has often been raised on DataLounge, Ivanka's inner peasant keeps reemerging, and no amount of cosmetic surgery can excise it.

by Anonymousreply 57July 15, 2020 1:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2020 2:59 AM

Vairst Letty, if you spic of titys, should not be Be Breast?

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2020 3:39 AM

r59 I am sorry you don't like Be Best. In Donald's second reign as president, I introduce new campaign which is called White Power. It discover the beauty of lady that wear white and show the tity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2020 12:57 PM

Donalt luff the Beeg Bress.

by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2020 1:14 PM

[bold]POOSEY[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2020 5:40 PM

I can smell the poosey from r58

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2020 10:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 27, 2020 1:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 25, 2020 12:36 AM

R65 - white dress not proper for vomans speak to cripples and retards. I hiding son and later hit Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 66August 25, 2020 3:29 AM

Melania, what are your thoughts on Miss Junior Mint Letty tonight?

by Anonymousreply 67August 25, 2020 3:41 AM

r67 I do not know such lady. Can you paste photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2020 12:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 26, 2020 3:14 AM

I must have read this thread four or five times by now and have laughed out loud (at multiple parts) each time. Even the title is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 70August 26, 2020 3:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 26, 2020 10:44 PM

R71 - but what about her hair and fashion Vairst Laidee?

by Anonymousreply 72August 27, 2020 2:28 AM

Dear Melania,

Here is overly vivacious Junior Mint Letty with gaping maw and thirsty wig pieces. Also not best?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 27, 2020 5:03 AM

r73 I tell my opinion of Kimberly in r30. She is cunt with big booming voice like seller lady of potato in market.

r72 I can not comment on hair of negroe which is different species which I know nothing about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 27, 2020 11:48 AM

I owe it all to daddy, says entitled, clueless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 75August 27, 2020 12:36 PM

Vairst Laidee,

What do you think of German Angela Merkel insult at R75? Also how Angela dresses and does her hair?

by Anonymousreply 76August 28, 2020 2:51 AM

Angela dress like German lady. Here you see hint of tity. In my country we say, the tity of German lady is Best when hiding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 29, 2020 2:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2020 12:54 AM

I've noticed that Ivanka is looking kind of jowly lately.

I think after the election she's going to take a long break and get some much needed work done. She'll get the work done in a foreign country. You probably won't even be able to recognize her after it's done.

By design.

by Anonymousreply 79September 14, 2020 1:07 AM

Vairst Letty,

Lady Lindz loves parades. But yesterday, she wasn't riding atop the back seat of a convertible like beauty queens do.

She was riding shotgun in a pickup wearing a mask. What do you and Donald think about that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 14, 2020 1:13 AM

[quote]"Senator, the lady officer here is our partner. She must come along with us on your request to tour the nearby woods."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 14, 2020 1:25 AM

Mr. Lindsay is dainty man with dainty name. He wear the mask because it match his dainty personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 14, 2020 1:51 AM

Miss Lindsey? Lovely! But I don't know she too well.

by Anonymousreply 83September 14, 2020 1:59 AM

Miss Lindsay also American gentleman never scream, make the spit ven talk, and not eet vit knife or drink from bottle. Is vy from gay mens in Vashington, Miss Lindsay is Best!

by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2020 2:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2020 1:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 30, 2020 2:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 30, 2020 2:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2020 6:59 PM

Ivanka is a strange looking thing...those Dump genes are strong

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2020 7:22 PM

Her face looks like it's melting away. Is that due to all the fillers and stuff?

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2020 7:30 PM

Man.... the Melania 'poosey'/'titys' DL poster is virtually the only thing about the Trump presidency I will miss.

by Anonymousreply 91November 8, 2020 11:01 PM

Orange would look good on her.

by Anonymousreply 92November 8, 2020 11:03 PM

All of the females wear wigs with these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 93November 8, 2020 11:27 PM

Please notice the smearing of lipstick on face of Ivanka. She is cunt and not classy at all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2021 2:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 11, 2021 9:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 6, 2021 11:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 2, 2021 12:26 AM

We HEART Melly but not Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 98May 28, 2022 11:33 AM

Ivanka’s tits are massive. Why did she go so large? It’s very tacky and not very Nee York. She would struggle to fit them into designer clothes which do not have a spandex/elastane percentage.

by Anonymousreply 99May 28, 2022 12:21 PM

[quote]Ivanka’s tits are massive. Why did she go so large?

Because her dad likes big tits and Ivanka, above all else, wants to please him.

by Anonymousreply 100May 28, 2022 1:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!