Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivanka wear white dress and Show the lopsided titys

Not very best!

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 38Yesterday at 5:32 AM

I weared beautiful white dress in photo. Ivanka stealed idea from me. She is cunt. Also, she smell like cunt.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 106/27/2020

It's funny how no amount of cosmetic surgery and Chiclet teeth can remedy the flaccid Trump mouth. She probably thought it was fixed, but it's coming back now.

by Melaniareply 206/27/2020

Here is white dress on old lady which look like boy. She is also Stealer and a French cunt.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 306/27/2020

Here is beautiful white dress that cover the privates. Is worn by lady which is married to a black.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 406/27/2020

Ivanka is 38, soon to be 39. Daddy may lose interest very soon. She's not aging well, and those super-size bazookas? It's never a surprise when these crazies downsize the mammies as they age.

by Melaniareply 506/27/2020

This fat lady wear a white dress. Not very Best!

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 606/27/2020

Her store bought tits are massive.

by Melaniareply 706/27/2020

[quote] Her store bought tits are massive.

In Slovenia there is Proverb: "it don't matter where you get the titys, the big titys are always Best titys." Is true in your country too.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 806/27/2020

Nepotism barbie is a greedy con artist just like daddy.

by Melaniareply 906/27/2020

From here on out, Ivanka's titties will be judged on their skills and abilities, and not whether they have a college degree.

by Melaniareply 1006/27/2020

The tity of the Jew cannot be used on Jew Sunday. Converting to get the Jew husband is not Best.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 1106/27/2020

Just what is she playing at there? I am very busy and important?

by Melaniareply 1206/27/2020

Say something with "poosey," please

by Melaniareply 1306/27/2020

^ I mean "pliz"

by Melaniareply 1406/27/2020

r13, this thread is about tity which is enjoyed by the American people. Poosey is more sensative matter between lady and her friends.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 1506/27/2020

I'm not going to miss Trump one bit when he is dragged out of the White House, but I'm really going to miss these Melania posts.

by Melaniareply 1606/27/2020

I love this iteration of Vairst Letty because she's not only inarticulate but borderline retarded.

by Melaniareply 1706/27/2020

After busy day of shopping and walking the son, I like to relax on internet with Friend that appreciate my wise saying. Even if Donald die in sleep on toilet bowl tonight I will be here tommorrow!

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 1806/27/2020

I wonder if she'll have them removed after daddy is dead?

by Melaniareply 1906/27/2020

I enjoy every bit of ridicule the Kushners get. It's the least they have coming.

I don't expect any child to publicly turn on a parent. That's too much to ask of her, but I do believe she has never seen anything her despicable father has done as wrong or in need of correction.

That Vanity Fair article about the Kushners published in the first year of Trump's Me-dership said it all: Those who thought Ivanka would be a moderating influence on her father were conned.

by Melaniareply 2006/27/2020

Ivanka is looking stranger and stranger by the day.

by Melaniareply 2106/27/2020

Ivanka is cunt with cunt breath.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 2206/28/2020

Why can't they arrest her for money laundering? She was the landlady selling those million dollar condos in Panama City to foreign kleptocrats.

by Melaniareply 2306/28/2020

She keeps Jared's balls in her bra, hence the lopsided titys.

by Melaniareply 24Last Monday at 4:06 PM

Love the Melania accent.

by Melaniareply 25Last Monday at 4:16 PM

In OP’s pic it is obvious she is playing a role, which says I am important, I know things, I am serious etc. It’s an act.

by Melaniareply 26Last Monday at 4:23 PM

Is White Hauz stef that likes white dress wit titys showing, even ladies smiling at titys.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 27Last Monday at 4:27 PM

I actually have a Slovakian friend who married a rich guy and talks just like this. She is not retarded, she got into med school but that is just the Slav talking. I kind of like the blunt way she puts things.

by Melaniareply 28Last Monday at 4:35 PM

[quote] Love the Melania accent.

Thank you for your praisings. I study English at best school for lady architect in my country. We was teached to speak about building and other thing, such as the shopping and the disease of privates.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 29Last Monday at 4:40 PM

Here is other cunt who wear the white dress. She is cunt I hate Best of all cunt except for Ivanka.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 30Last Tuesday at 1:42 PM

Did this woman look in a mirror before she left for whatever, above? The flattened, oversized mammy look went out in 1955 with grade B starlets.

by Melaniareply 31Last Tuesday at 3:15 PM

How about Kyleigh? What say you about her wise best first lady?

by Melaniareply 32Last Tuesday at 4:02 PM

R31 - possibly the only group tackier than rich Russians are rich Latinas. Think JLo...just ewwww

by Melaniareply 33Last Tuesday at 4:41 PM

Why doesn’t she do anything with that boring hair? She’s had the same haircut for over a decade.

by Melaniareply 34Last Tuesday at 4:44 PM

[quote] How about Kyleigh? What say you about her wise best first lady?

Kayleigh have head of pigeon and small tity. Here she wear the business lady costume in white. She do very good job protecting my Donald. She is Best.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 35Last Tuesday at 4:45 PM

I weared new white dress. Barron decorate it for me. He is very talented son.

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 36Yesterday at 4:26 AM

That plastic ugly cunt tried to get into my husband's pants. HA!

And that other plastic cunt Melania most definitely does not parle francais. My husband tested her by letting her fat sleazy husband think he and that little goblin Macron. They were but alien-faced First Lady had no idea.

by Melaniareply 37Yesterday at 4:52 AM

[quote]Who wear the white dress Best?

Duh? Do your research first before presenting a poll

Offsite Link
by Melaniareply 38Yesterday at 5:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!