Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FAITH HILL MISSISSIPPI FLAG IS SYMBOL OF TERROR ... We Must Replace It!!!

I agree with her. Time to get rid of it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 3:26 PM

Good for her, though she is giving up any chance of getting support from country radio ever again. At least Tim can keep bringing money into the household. And she can still tour with him whenever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2020 5:19 PM

Nicki Hilton is not wearing a confederate flag. It’s the 🇺🇸 US flag.

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2020 5:22 PM

R1 I doubt she needs the money. She’s very rich.

by Anonymousreply 3June 26, 2020 5:23 PM

R2 oops 😬, maybe it’s the U.S. mixed with a Confederate band?

by Anonymousreply 4June 26, 2020 5:26 PM

[quote] We Must Replace It!!!

Who is "we"? Faith Hill and Tim McGraw live in Tennessee and their Bahamas tax shelter. I don't think they really have much influence over Mississippi's flag, but this at least buys her some cheap Likes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 26, 2020 5:31 PM

She's right. My dad was in the army and sent to Mississippi when James Meredith went to integrate Ole Miss and he said it was chilling how fast the confederate flags went up and the spit and racial slurs went flying. People could go from sweet as pie to evil in seconds. He was the supply clerk so he'd stop his convoy ahead of a gas station and send a black soldier to try and buy a candy bar and if the clerk wouldn't serve him, he'd go in and explain why they lost all of that potential money in gas and business from a 40 plus soldiers. I love my dad. Can't wait to hug him when this is all over.

by Anonymousreply 6June 26, 2020 5:55 PM

Some nice designs to replace it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 26, 2020 6:00 PM

Faith Hill is worth about $165 million without her hubby. I’m sure she will he just fine.

by Anonymousreply 8June 26, 2020 6:55 PM

That's an impressive move. As others have pointed out, not that she needs the money, but there goes 90% of her fan base.

by Anonymousreply 9June 26, 2020 6:57 PM

Her facelifts have effected her brain. I for one don't want the flag changed. Don't let 15% of the population control this country. Maybe she's good friends with Soros or the Taliban.

by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2020 1:14 PM

Bye Bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 27, 2020 10:10 PM

'Cause a Mississippi girl don't change her ways/ Just 'cause everybody knows her name/ Ain't big headed from a little bit of fame/ I still like wearing my old ball cap/ Riding my kids around piggy back/ They might know me all around the world/ But, y'all, I'm still a Mississippi girl

by Anonymousreply 12June 27, 2020 10:57 PM

Love her, but total bipolar vibes.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 4:48 AM

Oh, a little nostalgia is harmless and makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Are you sure we want to replace it. Think it over

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 4:51 AM

Well, bless your heart, r1, you're so sweet to think that country radio has so much influence any more. Naive, but sweet.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 4:54 AM

Don't destroy our heritage.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 6:57 AM

R16. ‘s heritage includes sister-fucking.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 7:16 AM

The South will rise again...in the form of a giant mushroom cloud.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 7:20 AM

I wish racists would all just move to their own state, and live happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!