Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gender Identity filter removed from Scruff ‘pro’

Now, you have no option to search for ‘Male’ only. You can still identify yourself in one of a dozen different gender categories, but no one can use that as a search.

Hi Ts!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 82June 29, 2020 5:03 PM

Didn't you know? If you have any sexual orientation whatsoever, you are transphobic and filled with hate. From now on, you will fuck anyone who wants to fuck you. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2020 6:53 PM

Is this supposed to be progress?

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2020 6:53 PM

Trannys love to hate on gay men on Twitter and whatnot, but always want to squat on our spaces and claim them as their own.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2020 6:56 PM

Hangups

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2020 6:59 PM

Yay!

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2020 7:02 PM

I'm not fucking a dude with a front gash. Not now, now ever.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2020 7:03 PM

It’s a front ‘hole’ and anyway, hearts not parts!!!

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2020 7:07 PM

So, who's gonna start a new Men only app?

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2020 7:13 PM

Not every man has a penis!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2020 7:16 PM

OP it says they have Gender Identity only available to Scruff Pro (not the basic one):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2020 7:53 PM

nope, Scruff Pro removed the ability to filter based on the specific Gender Identify in a profile. The only option is ‘Unset’ or ‘Not Specified’ now. I have the so-called ‘pro’ version. We also can’t filter on Ethnicity but that’s been discussed to death here.

by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2020 8:00 PM

Hands up for all the gay guys who are looking a vagina in a sex partner:

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2020 8:01 PM

Hinge is now banning lesbians who state in their profiles they're only interested in women. It's supposedly a lesbian dating app, but full of transbians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Unlike Grindr, if you block a tranny on Scruff, the she-male stays blocked. No recreating their profiles with a fake email for the women who had their tits cut off.

In fact, since the “gender identity” category was introduced no more than a month ago, it didn’t even have an option to filter it. My blocked list is full of trannies and I don’t see them ever.

by Anonymousreply 14June 26, 2020 12:56 PM

I am definitely pro trans rights but this doesn't sit well with me at all, even though I'm not a Scruff user and it has literally no impact on me. I don't believe that people who only want to have sex with cis men are in any way transphobic, and this sort of move seems to be suggesting that is the case. Let people be attracted to who they are attracted to, by putting this artificial restriction on and making it more difficult for people to find the ones they actually want to fuck it will increase transphobia, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 15June 26, 2020 1:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 26, 2020 1:10 PM

r15, trans activists do believe that homosexuality is 'transphobic'. Anything standing in the way of them getting laid is 'transphobic'. Science is 'transphobic'. They are enacting laws that conflate biological sex (fact) with 'gender identity' (belief) and in so doing destroying the sex-based rights gay people have fought and died for. Reconsider what you're supporting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 26, 2020 1:12 PM

Calm down.

The worst thing that's going to happen is that you meet someone and you have to walk away because that person is a T.

It's no worse than if you meet someone who's using old pix before getting fat or pix from 15 years ago - both of which happen all the time.

Just shake hands and walk it off - geez. Talk about delicate flowers who have no coping skills. - the Ts have nothing on some of you folks.

by Anonymousreply 18June 26, 2020 1:18 PM

[quote]hearts not parts!!!

I love DICK more than I care about the dude it's attached to. If you don't have a DICK I'm not interested.

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2020 1:26 PM

I have a subscription and just looked. There are about 50 different genders you can now assign yourself.

I just don't understand that if you're a woman, or identify as such, why are you on Scruff??? I'm 31 and I don't get this shit!

Are there any dating apps out there for strictly gay MEN anymore?

Examples of being a woman on Scruff:

Trans Woman

Cis Female

Cis Woman

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Woman

Female

Trans Female

Trans* Female (not a typo, it's diff for some reason)

Trans* Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Woman

Transsexual Woman

Woman

Womxn

Woman of trans experience

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2020 1:28 PM

From what I heard, trans women on Grindr are more often than not hookers, and they behave like thugs on the app.

by Anonymousreply 21June 26, 2020 1:28 PM

DL bisexuals preach that homosexuality is biphobic and transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 22June 26, 2020 1:28 PM

Trans are such a small number. Yet why do they have such weird power right now? Because. Soros.

by Anonymousreply 23June 26, 2020 1:28 PM

[quote]Now, you have no option to search for ‘Male’ only.

Look under the options "Person Who Ejaculates", and then select the one that says "Semen".

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2020 1:28 PM

[quote] genital preferences are inhererently transphobic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2020 1:54 PM

Why am I supposed to care how whores hook up?

by Anonymousreply 26June 26, 2020 2:00 PM

It’s the straight-men-who-think-they’re-lesbians subgroup that’s creating a ruckus. It’s straight male chauvinism up-to-date.

by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2020 2:00 PM

[quote]From now on, you will fuck anyone who wants to fuck you. That is all.

Good news for fatties!

by Anonymousreply 28June 26, 2020 2:02 PM

It goes against the entire point of online 'dating', which is FILTERING. The good news is, it opens the door to a competitor with simple common sense. After they arrive and take off, watch as the coughing-up-blood-Scruff back peddles and reintroduces it. They'll try and soft sell their mistake by using terms like 'a desire for more personal choice'. Well dur, bitches. The customer is always right. And the slutty customer is also very fucking impatient! So only idiots would let PC get in the way of their need!!!

by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2020 2:17 PM

For men, it's not so bad. If they meet with a guy who has a gash, they can either simply walk or, for curiosity's sake, stick it in there to see if they like women after all. Sure, the "manholes" will go crazy if they are rejected, but what's the worst that can happen? They can't really force themselves on men after all...

Lezzies, on the other hand, you in danger girls! Straight men do not deal well with rejection! Wouldn't be surprised to see a spike in murdered lezzies eventually. Some of these transbians are extremely unbalanced to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 30June 26, 2020 2:23 PM

r30, they're already being murdered by the dozens. There's like one lesbian keeping a spreadsheet of all the murders.

by Anonymousreply 31June 26, 2020 2:28 PM

The indifference is coming from inside the speadsheet!

by Anonymousreply 32June 26, 2020 2:32 PM

[quote]There's like one lesbian keeping a spreadsheet of all the murders.

What a fabulous image this summons! I can see her now, Nan Spreadsheet-Dyke, in her Vagina Cape, standing before the blown up spread sheets on her documentation wall. What a MitchFest Moment this would have made.

by Anonymousreply 33June 26, 2020 2:33 PM

[quote]what's the worst that can happen? They can't really force themselves on men after all...

They could (try to) punch them, as suggested here.

"Make cis gay men accept and want to experience boy pussy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 26, 2020 2:39 PM

I'm looking for the Will to my Grace, for brunchies and gossip!!

by Anonymousreply 35June 26, 2020 2:43 PM

R29 I plan on canceling my subscription. Waste of money at this point if I'm forbidden from knowing exactly who I'm hooking up with.

by Anonymousreply 36June 26, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote] DL bisexuals preach that homosexuality is biphobic and transphobic.

DL bisexuals are even worse for the masc only stuff than the gay men are. They like bottoming when they're with men, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 37June 26, 2020 5:24 PM

[quote]genital preferences are inhererently transphobic

I don't care. If that makes me transphobic, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 38June 27, 2020 2:05 PM

Enough of this transphobia shit. This is straight up homophobia. I know that we’re now the red headed stepchild of the LGBT community — even though we’ve funded most of it.

People are gay because they are biologically wired to find sexual attraction to the same sex. Gender identity is not an illusion to anyone other than the people that applies to. This is just the same old homophobic ideas dressed in wolves clothing.

Being gay isn’t a choice. Expecting us to have sex with men with vaginas is saying that it is. How is that any different than “you haven’t met the right girl”? Bullying people into having sex with people with vaginas is no different than gay conversion therapy. Just another group of people telling gay men there’s something wrong with them and they need to live their lives without authenticity to fit the worldview they demand, only this time the call is coming from inside the house.

It’s time for a new dating app that isn’t homophobic and it’s time for all us to stop funding programs that push forward this anti-gay ideology.

by Anonymousreply 39June 27, 2020 2:28 PM

R34 nicely illustrates that most trannies are demented, regardless whether male or female. The linked postings are so deluded and idiotic that I am ashamed that I, as a (real) gay man, am put in the same umbrella category as these drooling dimwits.

by Anonymousreply 40June 27, 2020 2:31 PM

Scruff will change its mind when the decision starts costing it money.

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2020 3:57 PM

You need to contact your SENATORS and tell them to vote AGAINST including 'gender identity' in the Equality Act bill. Time is short. Do it, if you want to retain any legal protections.

by Anonymousreply 42June 27, 2020 4:04 PM

Wake up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 27, 2020 4:06 PM

This is just complete insanity. I don't care how much pressure these people put on the rest of the populace, I don't want to fuck a chick with a dick and I sure as hell don't want to fuck a 'front hole.' FUCK these people and their crazy agenda.

by Anonymousreply 44June 27, 2020 4:22 PM

r44, and it will be a hate crime for you to exclude a trans person from your dating pool if the changes to the Equality Act pass.

by Anonymousreply 45June 27, 2020 4:49 PM

R45, I thought that the Equality Act addresses things like public facilities, education, federal funding, employment, housing, juries, or credit.

Where does it say that it's a hate crime to "exclude a trans person from your dating pool"?

by Anonymousreply 46June 27, 2020 5:08 PM

r46, do you understand the difference between sex (biological fact) and 'gender identity' (ideology)? Do you understand that federal law rules over all businesses in a country? Do you understand that if women who say they're men and men who say they're women are given federal protection to access all sex-segregated spaces, not have their 'identity' besmirched by hate speech such as 'misgendering' them, etc etc etc etc homosexuality, effectively, becomes a hate crime? Because it does. Look at what's happening in Canada and the UK. We're next. If you want to retain your sex-based rights as a gay person, you need to stand up and tell your senators to vote against recognizing 'gender identity' as a protected class. Sex-based rights cease to exist when the law states 'transwomen are women'.

by Anonymousreply 47June 27, 2020 5:31 PM

R47, drop the fucking hysterics already. I am fully aware of what's going on and know about the possible negative consequences in some sectors.

However, I also know how laws work in general (and in my country in particular). I get the business and government parts, but where the fuck does the Equality Act address your private dating choices, or where does it make it a hate crime to reject trans people from your dating pool? What part of the criminal code does it change to make 'discrimination' of trans people (e.g., misgendering them, not seeing them as their identified gender) a hate crime for private persons? I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 48June 27, 2020 5:44 PM

R47 is that ugly twat Milo Yiannopoulos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 27, 2020 5:50 PM

r49, I'm about as opposite a human from Milo as is humanly possible. And you're about to lose all your rights because you won't take five minutes to think through the situation rationally.

by Anonymousreply 50June 27, 2020 5:55 PM

Sure Milo

by Anonymousreply 51June 27, 2020 5:55 PM

I'm not American either r47, but I can see the potential problems that may be being set for the future, if not right now.

Just take the subject of this thread, for example. Now men can't even search for men on a dating app that's supposedly for men seeking men. From what I understand from the Wikipedia article on the Equality Act, it will seek to avoid "discrimination" on the grounds of gender identity in public accommodations, which includes goods, services and programmes. So, if the Scruff app or any other dating app is considered a service then it could be covered by the Act, which means - as is already happening - that there would not be an option for gay users of Scruff or any other dating app to select that they want to meet people of their own sex.

Public accommodations can include all sorts of venues, e.g. gay clubs, men's baths. If you can't "discriminate" on the grounds of gender identity for certain venues then "trans men" will be allowed into men's baths.

Even if dating apps aren't directly covered by this Act, it could set a precedent for "discrimination" on the grounds of gender identity that would bar dating apps in the future for offering options for physical sex.

by Anonymousreply 52June 27, 2020 5:57 PM

R51 wants to fuck a front gash.

by Anonymousreply 53June 27, 2020 5:58 PM

"Not an American, so not really relevant to me, but I'm curious..." - actually r46, it is relevant to you, because if it passes in the US then you can be sure it'll be arriving in your country sometime soon.

by Anonymousreply 54June 27, 2020 6:00 PM

Contact your senators. Trans IS homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 55June 27, 2020 6:01 PM

R52, sure, the likely scenario is that businesses and the public service sphere cannot deny services based on gender identity, BUT even if you have trans men in bath houses (which would be annoying, granted), nobody can force you to fuck them or hinder you from rejecting you. If they then were to get aggressive or too physical, you can also report them for sexual harassment.

So, while annoying, it's not that anyone forces you to sleep with a female.

by Anonymousreply 56June 27, 2020 6:04 PM

*rejecting THEM

by Anonymousreply 57June 27, 2020 6:05 PM

This is what lesbians have been warning you about for years. Gender is homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 58June 27, 2020 6:08 PM

Besides, the way how fucked up the American system is, I would simply declare my bathhouse as a church (The Church of Priapus), pronounce sex in the bathhouse as church service, and deny access to trans people based on religious convictions.

by Anonymousreply 59June 27, 2020 6:12 PM

R30 The most famous case of a rejected transwoman murdering a lesbian in the Dana Rivers case- sordid, but little known.

He was a nationally well known transgender rights activist in the mid-90s who became fixated on a local black lesbian, who was married, and who rejected his advances. This went on for years, according to a local lesbian who commented on Gender Trender one time.

He murdered her, her wife, and their adopted son two days after Trump was elected. He set their bodies on fire, and attempted to burn their house down. The story got buried by election coverage, and to my knowledge it is not being prosecuted as a hate crime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 27, 2020 6:14 PM

The NERVE of people wanting to have sex with people with whom they want to have sex.

What ENTITLEMENT!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 61June 27, 2020 6:17 PM

R60 Bonus: He was a strident protestor of Michfest and helped shut it down. Went on to murder a lesbian couple...

by Anonymousreply 62June 27, 2020 6:20 PM

R56, lesbians who state publicly that woman = adult human female are banned from London Pride, while "translesbians", probably all still with penises, were put at the front of the Pride march.

Lesbians are hounded for saying they don't believe that people with penises are lesbians. I think you're very naive and you don't see the way things are going. It's not about whether you are literally told that you have to have sex with a specific person, it's about being able to put yourself in an environment where you can meet the kinds of people you want to date (i.e. people of your own sex) without also being in a space where you are hit on by people who are of the opposite sex to you but "identify" with your "gender". Say goodbye to gay spaces.

by Anonymousreply 63June 27, 2020 6:27 PM

r63, the trans terrorists hate gay people. They believe homosexuality is bigotry. If they are protected in law, homosexuality becomes a fucking hate crime.

by Anonymousreply 64June 27, 2020 6:31 PM

Transwoman became paranoid that his lesbian tinder date was only pretending to like him- which, truthfully, is likely what was happening- and went on a rampage at a convenience store with an axe about an hour later.

"Tinder date gone wrong: Victim recounts horror, says ‘she nearly cut my head in half’"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 27, 2020 6:46 PM

What the Identitarians are about:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 27, 2020 10:28 PM

BBC Celebrates Pride by declaring sexual orientation is a phobia to be cured by conversion therapy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 27, 2020 10:40 PM

Any yet, still, only the tranny chasers will fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 68June 27, 2020 10:52 PM

I've been getting messages from a lot of trannies on Grindr lately. It makes no sense to me why they're even on there. Do they actually have any success?? Why would a man who's attracted to women or something that looks like a woman be on Grindr in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 69June 27, 2020 11:19 PM

A lot of FTMs can convincingly pass for men, especially if all you have to go on are photos. That's really not that reassuring to me. No matter how good they look, I don't think I ever could fuck one.

by Anonymousreply 70June 27, 2020 11:26 PM

The munchkin voice gives them away. Even Buck Angel has it.

by Anonymousreply 71June 27, 2020 11:48 PM

the height and weight gives them away too, but not always. One butch looking short Latina was very convincing until she sent me some pics and I was suspicious of her wide hips, this persisted for a month and no dick pic. Finally she said “I should tell you I’m trans.” She wanted to know what the big deal was, since I’m a top. But it matters to me, I don’t want to fuck a woman in the ass, even if she’s loaded with testosterone that gives her a better beard than mine. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 72June 28, 2020 12:21 AM

R69 those messages from trannies are tranny whores / prostitutes

by Anonymousreply 73June 28, 2020 12:25 AM

R72 hope you called her an abomination and a liar before you blocked the woman with her tits lopped off

by Anonymousreply 74June 28, 2020 12:28 AM

Ridiculous. So much for preference.

Like plain coffee? TOO BAD, YOU MUST ONLY HAVE PUMPKIN SPICE FROM NOW ON. We know what's best for you.

by Anonymousreply 75June 28, 2020 12:32 AM

R75 A better analogy. Having your coffee with sewer water. You better drink it and like it.

by Anonymousreply 76June 28, 2020 12:35 AM

r68 But they won't go after the tranny chasers. The T will go after gay men then shame them into sleeping with them. It's very perverse

by Anonymousreply 77June 28, 2020 12:49 AM

Nobody can be shamed into sleeping with someone outside their sexual orientation. If the trans think that this will make hot straight men fuck them (which is what they really want more than anything) they're quite mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 78June 28, 2020 12:51 AM

No one wants to fuck trannies. Even trannies don't want to fuck trannies.

by Anonymousreply 79June 28, 2020 12:53 AM

Lol, remember three years ago when the conversation was about consent? No one can force you into consent — unless, of course, it’s someone you aren’t attracted with a mental illness who demands you find them attractive.

The hypocrisy is so embarrassing and transparent to anyone with an iota of common sense. It’s insane that we have to be grouped together under an umbrella with such deranged liabilities. And we have to front the bill for it.

by Anonymousreply 80June 28, 2020 7:24 AM

Consent is Sexy

by Anonymousreply 81June 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Can Scruff and Hinge be sued for homosexual discrimination?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 29, 2020 5:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!