Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cards Against Humanity is SO CANCELLED

Utter shock that a card game containing some really offensive sayings might have been created and designed by (((GASP))) men who are not moral paragons of the universe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 3:24 AM

I'm so out of it. What is this? Never hard of it.

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2020 2:15 PM

heard*

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2020 2:17 PM

Cards Against Humanity is a very popular game. Best played in a group.

A little hard to describe but it can be very fun. Bit of an improv element to it, based on what the cards say are your options.

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2020 3:14 PM

I imagine large amounts of cocaine were inhaled.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2020 3:23 PM

There was a free (bootlegged) online version you could play that I did in a virtual/Zoom session and it was kind of fun. But apparently it got shut down.

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2020 6:17 PM

I like this game, but after playing a few times, it gets stale. They also need funnier cards. I do like that they trolled Trump a few years ago -- which is probably why the Trumptard crowd takes issue with them.

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2020 6:23 PM

Of course it will be. I'm wondering if South Park and Family Guy survives.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2020 6:29 PM

R7, I hope South Park goes. It's been around 20 years too long -- overrated, unfunny drivel.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2020 6:34 PM

Cards Against Humanity is way too popular with millenials to be canceled. The offense is the point of the game.

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2020 6:37 PM

There are all kinds of CAH addition ... there's even a Disney version!

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2020 6:58 PM

There's a phone app based on it too.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2020 7:04 PM

The co-creator looks exactly how I'd picture someone coming up with such a game. Is there a card about his bitch tits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2020 8:04 PM

The various creators all look like variations on an incel theme and/or actors waiting to audition to play a Jonah Hill/Josh Gad type fatty.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2020 8:50 PM

Are game-producers particularly renowned for their great beauty?

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2020 9:00 PM

We need Cards FOR Humanity now! And we should burn all "Cards Against Humanity" sets to enable more social justice and strip unfuckable white men of their power to provide entertainment!

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2020 9:17 PM

Apparently they also harrassed an employee....wow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 2:51 AM

R16, that story is even sadder because he’s beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 3:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!