Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Karening

Behold!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2020 3:12 AM

Her mother sucks cocks in HELL!

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2020 4:39 AM

What's will the finger on the chin? I don't get it?

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2020 4:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2020 4:48 AM

I love that image (the blurry video still), but this “Karening” trend needs to end.

And by that I mean, the practice of calling every man, woman, and child a Karen as a means of virtue signaling.

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2020 4:52 AM

Ding, dong, ding, dong,

Racist cunts are freaking.

Karening, Karening now we go,

Racist cunts are shrieking...

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2020 4:56 AM

The “Karen” freaks are low rent half half wits.

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 6June 24, 2020 5:14 AM

[quote]What's will the finger on the chin? I don't get it?

A hand covering or supporting one's chin during conversation indicates discomfort and defensiveness. I believe she feels these things in this moment and is attempting to assuage it by making the gesture a little more cutesy, to match her over all cloying and condescending tone. A former friend was exactly this woman and I've seen her do this to people with this exact body language. She is always right, beyond reproach, always sees herself as the victim or the hero, but never the oppressor. This type is never to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 7June 24, 2020 6:16 AM

That guy in OP's drawing looks just like Bevis in Bevis & Butthead.

by Anonymousreply 8June 24, 2020 8:35 AM

by Anonymousreply 9June 24, 2020 3:40 PM

Bevis?

by Anonymousreply 10June 24, 2020 3:41 PM

That's not a guy R8. That's the bitch who accosted the man in San Francisco for stenciling BLACK LIVES MATTER on the wall in front of his own house.

by Anonymousreply 11June 24, 2020 3:45 PM

I hope the "Karening" continues until we rid ourselves of the proliferation of these smug, entitled, know it all policeman for the world. They are like a Condo Association meeting wandering the streets and must be muffled.

by Anonymousreply 12June 24, 2020 3:51 PM

If you’re a fish who wants Karening to end, stop Karening.

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2020 3:53 PM

R4 is such a Karen.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2020 3:56 PM

I used to be a cool, live & let live guy until I had to live among latinos. Now I've turned into a full blown Karen and I hate it but these loud, disrespectful, uncivilized motherfuckers have left me no choice.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2020 3:57 PM

That pic looks like Jean Marsh in Return to Oz.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2020 3:57 PM

That picture looks like Caitlyn Jenner and Beavis and Butt-Head somehow had a love child.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2020 4:03 PM

Looks like a Caitlyining to me.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2020 4:04 PM

Girl.. you in danger

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote] the practice of calling every man, woman, and child a Karen as a means of virtue signaling.

Karens are women.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2020 4:26 PM

[quote] What's will the finger on the chin? I don't get it?

[quote] A hand covering or supporting one's chin during conversation indicates discomfort and defensiveness. I believe she feels these things in this moment and is attempting to assuage it by making the gesture a little more cutesy, to match her over all cloying and condescending tone.

Oh shut the fuck up. She’s clearly placing a hex on him!

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote]the practice of calling every man, woman, and child a Karen as a means of virtue signaling.

Anyone who uses the term "virtue signaling" has no credibility whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2020 5:38 PM

I texted that drawing to a friend and scared the hell out of him

by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2020 8:29 PM

And just think, she owns a MAKEUP company.

That’s right, Superwitch has a business convincing people she knows what will make them look BETTER.

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2020 3:06 AM

R24, It’s obvious she forgot to put on some of that make up on that day!

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2020 3:08 AM

Are you SURE OP's drawing isn't Bevis? Dude looks exactly like Bevis.

by Anonymousreply 26June 25, 2020 3:39 AM

Eldergays, did you personally see many Karens or Karenistic behavior on the Mayflower?

by Anonymousreply 27June 25, 2020 3:57 AM

r20 *white women

by Anonymousreply 28June 25, 2020 4:12 AM

R25, truth. She had chemical peel face.

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2020 11:18 PM

R26........it’s B-E-A-V-I-S!! It’s incredibly disrespectful not to get his name right!

by Anonymousreply 30June 26, 2020 3:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 26, 2020 4:37 AM

I needTP for my BUNGHOLE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 26, 2020 5:02 AM

Why are her eyes and eyebrows slanted like that?

by Anonymousreply 33June 26, 2020 4:51 PM

r33 Evil? Botox? Evil botox?

by Anonymousreply 34June 26, 2020 5:42 PM

This is R12 and I am having second thoughts. While I still despise these people, I am seeing a real wave of vigilante behavior towards what is non-criminal bad behavior. People on Twitter publish their names and contact information wanting them destroyed and fired. I guess I am ok with anything that forces civility but we need all be very guarded in our public conduct lest someone catch us at a bad moment. Our lives could be suddenly destroyed by social media.

by Anonymousreply 35June 28, 2020 1:59 AM

Wow, that looks like a Beavis and Butthead character.

by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2020 2:10 AM

I recall a conversation i had with a very good, nice-guy county attorney. Just a social interaction. He said, "It's not illegal to act like an asshole, you just can't hurt anyone else." So, Lisa Alexander was way outa line and an asshole, but it's kinda stupid to spend this much time shaming her for being that way. Unless you just hate women, or are mad in defense of what the recipient was chalking on his wall. He could have just told her he owned that property, and it was none of her business; move along. Nothing to see here. And she could shut the fuck up and go have a life too.

by Anonymousreply 37June 28, 2020 3:08 AM

If you look at the drawing without context, it looks exaggerated, but when you look at the picture it was based on, the resemblance is uncanny. Naturalistic even.

by Anonymousreply 38June 28, 2020 3:19 AM

It's Beavis' mom!

by Anonymousreply 39June 28, 2020 6:07 AM

[quote]I guess I am ok with anything that forces civility but we need all be very guarded in our public conduct lest someone catch us at a bad moment.

What impulses do you have in public that you have to be "guarded" against? Do you call the police when someone asks you to leash your dog? Do you cough in people's faces if they point out you're not wearing a face mask? Do you harass people of color?

by Anonymousreply 40June 28, 2020 6:17 AM

R40 has a point. The crap these people pull would never enter my mind.

by Anonymousreply 41June 28, 2020 1:28 PM

Hideous looking woman

by Anonymousreply 42June 28, 2020 1:41 PM

She would not take no for an answer.

Infuriating.

She assume an authority she does not possess and refused to leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 43June 28, 2020 2:30 PM

"I used to be a cool, live & let live guy until I had to live among latinos. "

Nope. You were always an asshole.

You're just slightly less in denial.

by Anonymousreply 44June 28, 2020 3:16 PM

I'm not against Karen shaming because the way these people act is not acceptable and they are attempting to endanger others with their behaviour. Even if the police aren't called these types definitely affect the mental health of others..

by Anonymousreply 45June 28, 2020 5:24 PM

[quote]I miss the old days when a Karen was just the woman who flushed all OUR COCAINE DOWN THE TOILET, KAREN. WHY DID YOU DO THAT KAREN? THAT WAS WORTH $60,000 THAT WAS ALL THE MONEY WE HAD, KAREN! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY? OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. - Dr. Ian Karmel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 28, 2020 6:43 PM

R45 How does it endanger you or affect your mental health if a woman you don’t even know asks to speak to a manager you don’t even know?

by Anonymousreply 47June 28, 2020 7:03 PM

Having some hag screaming in your face is upsetting. I used to work retail and it’s straight up abusive the way these people behave. I’ve experienced Karen’s and it doesn’t feel good. Why should anyone have to endure that?

by Anonymousreply 48June 28, 2020 7:09 PM

[quote] How does it endanger you or affect your mental health if a woman you don’t even know asks to speak to a manager you don’t even know?

Chances are, the woman is not speaking to the manager to compliment them. She’s doing it to abusively exert her situational power over others. It’s bad for those directly involved and for those who have to witness such behavior.

by Anonymousreply 49June 29, 2020 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!