Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Carraville: Pundits in Love

If nothing else, lockdown has allowed for a good catch up on the flash points in footie (soccer, to you Yanks) that many of us may have missed over the last few busy years. Suffice to say, a lot’s gone on.

Little did I expect in my absence from The Beautiful Game that a beautiful love story was unfolding and changing history - and it was happening at the pundits’ table. Let us delve into the relationship of Carra & Gaz...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 7:05 AM

Probaby too much extended eye-contact to be laddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106/23/2020

Twitterpatted👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206/23/2020

They’re so blatantly disgustingly into each other that even straight blokes posting on team forums and on sportsfan Twitter and in YT comment sections are unanimously saying “get a room eh lads”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306/23/2020

Turns out this mating dance has been going on for five years now and I didn’t even realise??

Take this moment:

Carra: *about van Gaal being the favorite for Man U manager* I’m surprised hasn’t been talked of… [looks at Gary] would you take it? If you were offered it?

G Nev: *BEDROOM EYES + SUGGESTIVE EYEBROW + SHY COY GRIN* I’m happy here with you...

Carra:🕳🤭😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406/24/2020

LFC just...won the Prem.

Is Gary alright? This⬇️ was his last IG post, followed by a wave goodbye on Twitter and then nothing since. It’s a running joke on SkySport that he’d go M.I.A. if Liverpool won, but honestly I’m legit a bit concerned he might have tried to top himself :/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506/26/2020

Sexy when they were trying to kill each other...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606/27/2020

As well as a Manc term of derision ‘Nugget’ also makes for an adorable pet name💕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 706/27/2020

Gary is still AWOL😥

Remembering happier days on the sofa with bae (five feet apart bc ur not gay)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8Last Monday at 2:25 PM

Poor Gaz. This last fortnight must have been really rough on his emotions, and on his jaw—congratulatory suckjobs are tiring and Carra is a big lad who doesn’t tire..

Gary still looks shattered and it’s only the first day back at work since the Incident lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9Last Tuesday at 2:16 PM

Come to think of it Gary has no leg to stand on being this mardy about LFC’s win. His direct ancestors of 200 years ago were from Merseyside.

🎶Gary Neville is a Red, is a Red, is a Red...but we never said which shade😬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 7:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!