Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Discuss Black Magic

Have you ever had an experience with a witch, Tarot, a psychic etc that became true or creeped you out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2021 9:25 AM

Black magic isn't real, so I can't discuss it with you.

But I WILL give you a wicked playlist:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 21, 2020 5:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 21, 2020 5:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 21, 2020 5:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 21, 2020 5:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 21, 2020 5:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 21, 2020 5:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 21, 2020 5:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2020 5:44 PM

If you believe you are cursed you look for affirmation and deliberately chose opportunities that prove to you that you are indeed cursed.

Magic, good or bad, is just a permission slip to switch from a "I CANNOT get what I want, because ..." perception of reality to a "I CAN get what I want, because ..." perception of reality.

by Anonymousreply 9June 21, 2020 5:50 PM

This here is a real good deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 21, 2020 5:50 PM

You bitches are slipping!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 21, 2020 6:08 PM

Mmmmmm. Yuuuuuuummmmm eeeeeeeee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2020 6:15 PM

In the 80’s, before computers were commonplace, I misplaced a vital piece of correspondence. I tore my office apart. I was desperate, so I called a psychic. She found it OVER THE PHONE.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2020 6:19 PM

OP, you say "Let’s Discuss Black Magic," and then ask us to share our experiences with witches, tarot and psychics, which immediately exposes your Christian bias.

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2020 6:39 PM

R9 that is an interesting observation.

And I think to a certain extent you’re right—perception and psychic/mental energy has powerful effects to alter our circumstances. But if that’s the case, wouldn’t adepts of this be called users of magick more colloquially?

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 6:52 PM

At my last place of employment, it turned out my employers were stealing from me and stalking me on the low. When I first suspected this activity, I made sure to start seeking an exit and alternative work, but for good measure I also set up wards around my workspace (sigils on the walls in chalk, a ring of mirrors around my desk, lemon and salt wash for cleansing surfaces, etc.), curse blockers (icebox, Witch jar, etc.) and made offerings to protector Gods, all to ensure these grifting creeps couldn’t harm me anymore than they already were. Fast forward 18 months, and I escaped unharmed and got my money back. Maybe the magick didn’t help and was only a placebo to help boost my confidence and make me feel less frantic and depressed in the situation, but personally I think there is something to it.

Actually, I’m currently scouring the net for more powerful wards and binding spells, which I hope to use to block my grandmother’s energy, as I fear she has crossed me in some way. Recently I keep finding swarms of black ants in my bedroom, plus any food I cook for myself spoils and tastes terrible, and all my clothes come out of the wash stained and still dirty....ever since I resolved to start taking less of the old woman’s crap (she’s 85, I’m her de facto live-in help, and she is a judgemental pain in the ass who constantly meddles in the lives of others NOTES ON A SCANDAL-style). I’ve been through every logical non-magickal explanation and nothing else explains all this happening at once and in the way it has (the washer works fine with other garments/linen, there are no ants nests around and I’ve put tons of poison around, I’m a reliably good cook, etc.).

Caveat—I don’t want to harm my grandmother, but I do want to put a stop to her petty little curses and reflect them back, plus disable her abilities if I can. Her roots are in Gypsy Catholicism (London), and she also has has exposure to a little African rootwork in her life (she lived in Kenya for ten years). In her advanced years she’s got some memory problems and she’s frail, so I think she’s resorted to using these curses as a way to feel more independent and powerful, as well as to punish me for not obeying her every rule and catering to her every whim. I do a lot to help her and make her comfortable, and so this attack on me is hurtful on an emotional level as well as physically discomforting. I want it to stop and it’s going to, by magickal means or no.

So if any workers or practitioners here know of wards appropriate to my situation, I’d love to know of them so I can clear up this mess ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2021 7:09 PM

R16 Oh my God!

R8, hmm...that does look like Mia's son!

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 7:20 PM

and R4, that is one of the world's BEST songs.

R16, what is a which jar?

by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2021 7:22 PM

witch jar I mean.

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2021 7:22 PM

R18 this should explain it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2021 10:26 PM

Black Magic

Astrology

Numerology

God

#ThingsThatAreNotReal

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2021 10:30 PM

used to hang with thelmites, gd, chaotes. hermetics, ceremonial bastardizations that traced its western path along transdentalism's germanic romanticism and eastern / south asian philosophy .with aggressive touch of actualization psychology but 60s & onward was more an excuse for circlejerks and manfacturing a mystique behind exlusice esoteric clubs of little clout. though it's always held a strain of orgy.. but the gardnerian crowds were a drag, 70s up the game as a feminist interest and soon every woman was a witch, so became a bigger market while the closet circlejerks stayed steady until the early 90s before they started handing invites to every wangsty influencer of the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2021 10:46 PM

Tarot Cards a kids game here in the UK, they even make special decks for younger children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2021 10:47 PM

R16, magic is purely a matter of will and discipline. Do you think your grandma is scouring the internet for elaborate rituals and drawing nonsense runes on the walls? It's much more likely that you've got some paranoia or guilt issues and you're projecting them on her. IF she's doing anything, it's with the aim of making you think that she's causing the shit in your life.

Everyone can do the occasional uncanny shit, but it's useless and trivial. No one's actually going around laying complicated hexes, it's reliant on mind games. (Haha I once guessed what my friend was going to name his daughter... he said unusual, I said "Sienna?" and he was aghast. It just popped into my head. But moments like that are few and far between.)

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2021 2:42 AM

II ran marathons in the 80s and trained for years in the Prospect Park Brooklyn. I discovered dozens of Santeria ceremony remains every year. I found them kind of cheerful and homey in daylight, like - this park was the community's spiritual place.

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2021 4:28 AM

Why it gotta be black? Hmmm???

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2021 6:09 AM

R26 Because black is the most powerful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2021 6:14 AM

Please, OP, I think you mean “Magic of Color.”

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2021 6:18 AM

Beware of what you look for

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2021 6:55 AM

Which saint should I pray to to ward off black magic?

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2021 7:06 AM

In 70's UK, these were what you bought someone if you wanted them to think that you were poor but classy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2021 7:10 AM

Just remember the rule of three!

I am fascinated by the occult and everything esoteric but I am too scared to actually try anything properly. I don't want to inadvertently open a 'door' to something nasty. I did try a few simple spells when I was a teenager but nothing really worked and I am pretty interested in druidism but that's pretty far from black magic.

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2021 11:22 AM

R32 modern Druids are inspiring people. Are you training with OBOD?

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2021 8:48 PM

Thoughts on an impromptu card pull I just did tonight? Though I’ve been Pagan for many years, I am still a novice to tarot and cartomancy. I especially find it tough to consolidate all the cards into one general big-picture meaning or ‘story’.

A ward spell I was casting at the time (to protect me from detected malevolent dark magic and energy in my life and space) moved me to pick up the deck, which I hadn’t planned to read or scry. Before the ward I cast, I was picking cards, but only to represent the directions/elements/Gods. When I did this, at the bottom of the deck was The Tower. As I spread the cards looking for my chosen representations, The Magician and Six Of Swords both reversed stuck out far from the pack.

Then, after my ward spell, instinctually I saged then shuffled the pack thanking the Gods in general and replacing their representation cards as I asked for protection, strength, wisdom, and any further advice. After a few minutes of no response, a clump of cards jumped: Seven Of Swords reversed Two Of Wands Eight Of Wands, and Judgement.

Then in turn I went through the names of the Gods I invoked for my ward casting, and as I said the last name (for the Air/East direction, the psychopomp God of between-worlds) in my pantheon, three cards jumped: King Of Coins reversed Page Of Swords, and Eight Of Coins.

Thanks in advance for guidance. Blessings for the coming Beltane!

by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2021 8:48 PM

No such thing as magic, DR. Bringing this up again?

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2021 9:27 PM

Love the soft centers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 13, 2021 9:28 PM

Celebrities and politicians seem to be fond of the more Luciferian stuff. They use the same symbolism over and over again.

Are they all sneaking off after movie premiers to Luciferian occultist parties?

by Anonymousreply 37April 15, 2021 7:34 AM

It's not magic, it's possession and knowledge of your personal power.

by Anonymousreply 38April 15, 2021 8:44 AM

Racists!

by Anonymousreply 39April 15, 2021 9:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!