Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie Explains Why She Separated from Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie is opening up about her breakup from Brad Pitt and she explained the reason for their separation in a new interview.

The Oscar winners started dating in 2005 after working on the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith together and they finally tied the knot in 2014. Two years later, they split.

Angelina and Brad are the parents of six children – Maddox, 18, Pax, 16, Zahara, 15, Shiloh, 12, and 11-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – and she was asked how she sustains a healthy environment for the children after the separation.

“I separated for the well-being of my family. It was the right decision,” Angelina told Vogue. “I continue to focus on their healing. Some have taken advantage of my silence, and the children see lies about themselves in the media, but I remind them that they know their own truth and their own minds. In fact, they are six very brave, very strong young people.”

Angelina recently talked about the sad thing that happened for Vivienne during lockdown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2021 5:31 AM

I do not like her.

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2020 3:32 AM

I get crazy vibes, and that she’s trying to paint Pitt as the bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2020 3:33 AM

R1 said it all. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2020 3:34 AM

I read this, and felt so knew even less about the situation then I had before. Hopefully one day the truth will come out... if it’s worth knowing

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2020 3:34 AM

Pax said his daddy wanted to take showers with him, to 'save water'.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2020 3:37 AM

This mewlng cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2020 3:41 AM

"Their truth".

She's so fucking pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2020 3:42 AM

She just can't over the fact she lost the PR campaign after the divorce and most people dislike her. On the other hand, Brad just won a Oscar for charismatic performance. Must kill her inside.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2020 4:08 AM

In Angelina's defense she rocks an eyepatch almost as well as John Wayne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2020 4:19 AM

Sorry Angelina, you’ve lost the PR war with Brad. He is Brad and you are the Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2020 4:23 AM

No ones denying she’s beautiful r9 (although I’m sure someone will be along directly).

But r1 said it all.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2020 4:24 AM

She does not seem trustworthy to me...look at her father.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2020 4:29 AM

R11, who are you?

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2020 4:34 AM

I don't buy it.

I'm pretty sure it was a Charley Horse that broke them up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2020 4:35 AM

What she said was a very vague, typical PR Hollywood statement. Stars do it all the time. It amounts to an almost nothing statement.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2020 4:41 AM

She is very PR-savvy. People finally stopped buying the bullshit once she and Brad Pitt split up. So, now, she's saying that she & her kids need to just suck it up when falsehoods are out there. She tried to spin a tale (pap strolls, etc.) and it didn't work for her as a single mom. That's what happened. Unfair, to some degree, but she got the benefit of the doubt for a long, long time.

If she were still married to Brad Pitt, the public would still be buying their BS.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2020 4:49 AM

She and Paltrow are just nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2020 4:49 AM

Because he's a HOMO.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2020 4:49 AM

I was a family law attorney. I hear “justification “ all over her statements. She wants a divorce. So she convinces herself she must do it to protect the kids. And she, in her mind, is the hero and savior.

Have been through this drill so many times - as mom’s lawyer, as dad’s lawyer, as ad liter, and as mediator - it’s all pretty predictable. It’s not like about the kids, it’s about her justifying her guilt.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2020 4:51 AM

Angelina is forcing her kid to be a tranny. Sick. Bet no one questioned her about that.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2020 4:52 AM

[quote]I do not like her.

I don’t either. She doesn’t seem down to earth at all.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2020 4:54 AM

R21 = C3P0

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2020 4:55 AM

Is she still riding the white horse?

by Anonymousreply 23June 20, 2020 4:57 AM

She's got that Marvel movie coming out next year. So she's playing the single mother card. Bitch, please. We know you got a nanny for every kid. And the nice person act, no one is buying.

by Anonymousreply 24June 20, 2020 4:58 AM

The question about the tonal disconnect between Hollywood and refugee work was such a softball, and she blew it by saying that her art and her humanitarian work was all connected. Bitch you live in a compound with an army of staff. It's not like Salt was some great masterpiece.

by Anonymousreply 25June 20, 2020 5:02 AM

I was surprised that she started talking (publicly) about Brad Pitt not paying child support. Seemed so "ordinary woman" for her, kind of burst a bubble. I think she's a profligate spender. I thought their divorce was final. Maybe they're still dividing up assets & determining child support.

by Anonymousreply 26June 20, 2020 5:02 AM

Always got the feeling that she spends it as fast as she makes it.

by Anonymousreply 27June 20, 2020 5:05 AM

Why are Zahara and Vivienne her only kids who got normal names? The rest sound like a parade of frau brat names like Tox, Dox, Max, Tax and Lox. And Shiloh? Is that someone chosen at birth to grow up to be more-woke-than-thou SJW?

by Anonymousreply 28June 20, 2020 5:14 AM

Is Brad Pitt a coward?

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2020 5:15 AM

Her approach to unsubstantiated character assassination is straight out of Mia Farrow’s textbook.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2020 5:15 AM

His list of exes is a lot tamer than her list of exes, if that’s anything to go by. He likes them mild, and she likes them wild, apparently. Being opposites was probably fun at first but novelty rarely breeds enduring passion.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2020 5:19 AM

If there was ever a tell that she's not the great humanitarian she proclaims herself to be, it's her constant need to make martyrs of her very privileged children. They're always suffering, struggling, healing, and so strong and brave despite their woes. For fucks sake, she does pap walks in refugee camps so she has been exposed to real suffering. Clearly it doesn't register if she thinks her pampered Hollywood children have anything worth her publicly complaining about.

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2020 5:26 AM

I always thought her glamorous mystique ended when she did that ridiculous pose with her leg extended on the red carpet at the 2008 Oscars to show off her cunt... er, I mean to show off her designer dress's slit, and then Jim Rash mocked her by imitating the pose later that night when he accepted the Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay. He showed her up for what she is: just a cheap bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2020 5:26 AM

She was hiiiiiigh as fuck that night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2020 5:29 AM

I like her I don’t care. Am I the only one ?

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2020 5:42 AM

She was wise with her projects to get her where she is. She could never have a fan base like Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock before her. She made action movies and ones with built in commercial appeal. She has nothing aside from gossip that makes you want to see her films. Pretty as she is.

by Anonymousreply 36June 20, 2020 5:42 AM

She was wise with her projects to get her where she is. She could never have a fan base like Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock before her. She made action movies and ones with built in commercial appeal. She has nothing aside from gossip that makes you want to see her films. Pretty as she is.

by Anonymousreply 37June 20, 2020 5:42 AM

Her humanitarian work is so endearing to fans

by Anonymousreply 38June 20, 2020 5:43 AM

I've always thought the humanitarian schtick was just that and yes, there is a disconnect. You can't go for photo-ops with poor, hungry children one day and the next jetting off on private jets and yachting. That goes for Princess Diana too; both just wanted adulation. As for her and Brad, she needs to get over it. It's been 4 years. Wait until he gets remarried and has more kids, which he will, her head will explode. I think she likes using the kids to have control over him.

by Anonymousreply 39June 20, 2020 5:44 AM

[quote] Always got the feeling that she spends it as fast as she makes it

The good heroin is expensive. What's a girl to do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 20, 2020 5:47 AM

*cough*borderline personality*cough*

by Anonymousreply 41June 20, 2020 5:53 AM

Vivienne's BUNNY DIED?

Why are there not 15 DL threads investigating that one?

by Anonymousreply 42June 20, 2020 5:56 AM

Didn’t she say Brad smokes too much ?

by Anonymousreply 43June 20, 2020 5:57 AM

Ugh, never understood the appeal of this pretentious, insufferable cunt. Minimal acting ability and looks like a praying mantis. I'm always distracted by her huge jaw. Scott Rudin was right about her.

by Anonymousreply 44June 20, 2020 6:11 AM

Her grudge-holding and scorched earth approach has failed her.

by Anonymousreply 45June 20, 2020 6:37 AM

I like her, always have. She just seems untouchable, mysterious, gorgeous. She gives us a little glimpse and then she disappears. I hate the tattoos, hate them. But I like her.

by Anonymousreply 46June 20, 2020 6:48 AM

They say it on CNN every night : there’s only “one truth.” This “my truth” shit started by Dylan Farrow that’s become a part of so many people’s every day speech makes them no better than Donald Trump.

In other words, in their eyes, everything they do is justified. Dangerous mentality.

by Anonymousreply 47June 20, 2020 7:07 AM

I’ve always liked her too. She could milk her humanitarian work far more than she does, and I appreciate that other than the occasional Vogue profile she goes about her shit without too much fanfare. No social media, no pimping out the “trans” kid a la Dwayne Wade, no tearful CBS Sunday Morning profile.

by Anonymousreply 48June 20, 2020 7:07 AM

R48 Is her kid really trans?

by Anonymousreply 49June 20, 2020 7:10 AM

R49 no idea, I put it in quotes because people seem to think so but I have no clue.

by Anonymousreply 50June 20, 2020 7:12 AM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2020 7:57 AM

Aside from just continuing to breathe, Brad probably did something to piss her off so she goes off on the "this is why I divorced Brad", tangent in the media for her kids to see; he's short-circuited her campaign by openly admitting his addiction issues and his flaws, so when she does this, she just seems like an unbearable shrew poisoning her kids' minds against their dad rather than "protecting" her children. She does really show her true colors because if she actually cared about their feelings, she'd keep her mouth shut & not put her kids issues out there for public consumption.

by Anonymousreply 52June 20, 2020 9:17 AM

[quote]Brad just won a Oscar for charismatic performance. Must kill her inside.

Huh? She has an Oscar. And for acting, not PR reasons.

by Anonymousreply 53June 20, 2020 9:23 AM

She is sick in the head.

by Anonymousreply 54June 20, 2020 9:25 AM

r53 Indeed - for acting like a psycho bitch. Doesn't sound like much of a stretch, tbh. His Oscar was for his schmoozing campaign. He was good in Fight Club, but, imo, they're both mediocre actors.

by Anonymousreply 55June 20, 2020 9:45 AM

ya old bitch uve milked brad for millions, jus go away and shut ur skinny trap up. there is a reason ur movies flop, uve got toxic energy bitch and we done wid ya.

by Anonymousreply 56June 20, 2020 11:28 AM

Yes a BPD pretending to be a sociopath, she won the Oscar because she was convincing, we didn't know she was playing herself, hardly too much "acting" r53, we saw her acting after that and we know she is not that good, and sometimes, pretty terrible. Brad won because he stole a movie completely. I don't even remembe the others nominated, they had no chance. That's why I used the word " charismatic" to describe it.

by Anonymousreply 57June 20, 2020 11:43 AM

WHET to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 20, 2020 12:43 PM

"Angelina Jolie is opening up" my ass.

What a vague statement she made.

If Kayleigh McEnan ever steps down as WH press secretary, Angelina should consider replacing her.

by Anonymousreply 59June 20, 2020 12:49 PM

What happened with them anyway? Did she get bored with him and decide to leave? Of course, since they have kids together, she had to spin it as something she did for them.

by Anonymousreply 60June 20, 2020 12:59 PM

[quote] If Kayleigh McEnan ever steps down as WH press secretary, Angelina should consider replacing her.

My daughter would be an excellent ambassador for our Commander in Chief, the great Donald J. Trump! MAGA!

Stop supporting the UN, dear daughter!

by Anonymousreply 61June 20, 2020 1:00 PM

What’s Brad Pitt’s skin color?

by Anonymousreply 62June 20, 2020 1:02 PM

The real story always comes out in the end

by Anonymousreply 63June 20, 2020 1:12 PM

What's worse than someone making a self-serving statement that amounts to nothing? Posting the statement elsewhere and 64 people commenting on it.

by Anonymousreply 64June 20, 2020 1:14 PM

When they were together but not yet married, they vowed to not get married until gay marriage was legal. Then it became legal, so they got married, and then they got divorced, or was it separated?

Time really flies!

by Anonymousreply 65June 20, 2020 1:14 PM

If pretty is as pretty does, she ain’t all that pretty, r36...

by Anonymousreply 66June 20, 2020 1:25 PM

They got married before Obergefell, R65. Because causes are more about the headline for them.

by Anonymousreply 67June 20, 2020 1:34 PM

I think she's gorgeous and whatever ulterior motives there may be to her humanitarian work, if it does someone somewhere good, then I'm fine with it.

She's been known for a long time as expert at doing her own PR and after Brad being seemingly more popular than ever, here she comes with comments like "I separated for the well-being of my family" and "I continue to focus on their healing." I.e., Brad was a monster and I'm the good one. Unless Brad was abusing those kids, there is no reason to do that to him and their kids. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 68June 20, 2020 1:42 PM

Is she still shopping for kids? Or is she done with all that?

by Anonymousreply 69June 20, 2020 1:49 PM

I will always dislike her for what she is doing to Shiloh. She dressed that kid as masculine and dowdy as she could, from early babyhood on. In the past year or so I've seen Shiloh with nail polish and jewelry on, the next time it's all gone and her hair is buzz cut. I don't understand why Pitt never did anything to stop it. Jolie must really have the goods on him to keep him in line.

by Anonymousreply 70June 20, 2020 1:54 PM

R35 I like her, and I can't explain why. I don't think she's a particularly good actress, nor particularly beautiful. She's weird. But I like her.

Be interesting now that those kids are entering their teens.

by Anonymousreply 71June 20, 2020 2:12 PM

As her IQ plummets post-menopause and she gets crazier and crazier, she's going to be more and more like a postmodern extrovert Garbo monster.

by Anonymousreply 72June 20, 2020 2:19 PM

There is an economy built around these shitheads so nothing surprises me.

Now, however, is a perfect time for shitting on your ex for press. COVID masks reduce prep time needed for all parties involved.

by Anonymousreply 73June 20, 2020 2:34 PM

R28, it's easy to name your kids after you go shopping at IKEA.

by Anonymousreply 74June 20, 2020 2:37 PM

[quote]"Angelina Jolie is opening up" my ass

Brad is into fisting? As a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 75June 20, 2020 2:39 PM

R46, maybe 10 years ago, but she really doesn't have the allure she once did. Nobody is really interested in her anymore and that was happening before she split with Brad.

by Anonymousreply 76June 20, 2020 2:49 PM

R53 That's why every Oscar is won.

by Anonymousreply 77June 20, 2020 2:50 PM

I wonder which one of the demon spawn will write their 'Mommie Dearest' first?

by Anonymousreply 78June 20, 2020 3:03 PM

What r35 and r46 said, and I write this a someone who believes she had it coming in losing the PR war with Pitt.

What a well-earned victory for the dull and beautiful Pitt. He had a formidable opponent in Jolie. She was born into Hollywood and knows its ins and out better than most. That's a major reason she always had the upper hand with him, That is, until that hand couldn't pull down what is, apparently, Pitt's genuine popularity with Hollywood and its Academy Awards voters.

Still, I adore this crazy, volatile, manipulative, gorgeous bitch.

Jolie's exospheric, above-mere-mortals, sheer, mega-wattage STAH presence and stardom on the Red Carpet thrill me, including the infamous "Leg" one which still is talked about here whenever the subject of Jolie comes up.

Sorry, haters, that's charisma. As Oscar Wilde so accurately and trenchantly put it, "There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

by Anonymousreply 79June 20, 2020 4:57 PM

r76, I'll agree to the extent that aging spares no one, not even Jolie. So those appearances of Jolie's on the Red Carpet 10 years ago may, by now, have lost some impact.

Now, she's choosing roles that call for heavy, disguising make-up because of aging. "Maleficent" and the Marvel role call for her to be, unmistakably Jolie, yet, in make-up and costuming which divert attention from her age.

It's my belief Meghan Markle sees Jolie's stardom as her model for what she wants- humanitarian credibility and "good works" along with occasional, carefully chosen, "prestige" roles.

Give it up, Markle. I'm not one of your haters, but, simply, you lack Jolie's charisma and gorgeous looks.

by Anonymousreply 80June 20, 2020 5:05 PM

Brad doesn’t pay child support? That is truly despicable, I think.

by Anonymousreply 81June 20, 2020 5:08 PM

R78, I fear that rather than a "Mommy Dearest" for our times we'll get have a Farrow-Allen clan redux, with all the dysfunction, accusations, and feuding siblings.

by Anonymousreply 82June 20, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote] What happened with them anyway? Did she get bored with him and decide to leave? Of course, since they have kids together, she had to spin it as something she did for them.

IMO, Brad Pitt started boning another woman, maybe another actress on a movie. There is no other reason AJ would be this angry and wanting to publicize his shortcomings.

I don't feel sorry at all for BP.

by Anonymousreply 83June 20, 2020 5:57 PM

Team Brad. Always.

by Anonymousreply 84June 20, 2020 5:57 PM

R83, I think the gossip rag story was that Brad got drunk on a plane and had a physical altercation with one of the older kids. I think Brad then quit drinking and could only see the kids with supervision for a while.

by Anonymousreply 85June 20, 2020 6:17 PM

Della, I worked with her about a year or so ago and she's still beautiful in person. You didn't hear it from me, but the reason why she likes all the makeup and costumes is the preparation time- it's the only time she has to herself, which is about 3 hours a day. She was kind to the kids on set- brought her kids for everyone to hang out with, then treated all of them to day to Universal Studios. But I find that actors with difficult reputations tend to behave on low budget stuff because they know that the crew is working their asses off for minimal pay.

by Anonymousreply 86June 20, 2020 6:29 PM

Team Brad

by Anonymousreply 87June 20, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote] [R83], I think the gossip rag story was that Brad got drunk on a plane and had a physical altercation with one of the older kids. I think Brad then quit drinking and could only see the kids with supervision for a while.

R85, I read that, too. But I still think it was something more. Brad admits to drinking too much for a long time, so why blow up now. Physical altercation with one of the kids, eh. IMO, it's boning and maybe falling in love with another woman (on Brad's part).

by Anonymousreply 88June 20, 2020 6:39 PM

What’s Brad Pitt’s skin color?

by Anonymousreply 89June 20, 2020 6:40 PM

I'm on Team Brad. I know what it takes to become sober. And his light is shining through. Along with his humility and grace.

She has always been a bit of a narcissistic psycho.

by Anonymousreply 90June 20, 2020 6:41 PM

Angelina reminds me so much of Fiona Apple. They looked a lot alike in that anorexic, junkie skank kind of way, and were sometimes confused for each other in their primes. They're both self-obsessed, pretentious, and batshit crazy, yet smugly act like holier-than-thou victims. Angelina is better looking while Fiona is more talented. Neither aged well and now they both look like eerily like Steve Buscemi (especially Fiona).

Angelina will never leave Brad in peace, a lot like how, 20 years later, Fiona is still obsessed with her ex, Paul Thomas Anderson. Those kind of women never move on and never go away.

by Anonymousreply 91June 20, 2020 6:44 PM

Brad Team.

by Anonymousreply 92June 20, 2020 6:47 PM

Oh great, the FemaleFirst trolls are here.

by Anonymousreply 93June 20, 2020 6:50 PM

r86, Your info is consistent with somebody I met about 4 years ago who worked "in the industry" for years on film crews .

I asked him if he ever worked on a film where Jolie was in the cast and he told me yes, that she's beautiful and that she was nice to to crew workers.

He also said that after seeing what famous people put up with and the costs of security, staff, living expenses, "You wouldn't want to be famous. No amount of money is worth it."

by Anonymousreply 94June 20, 2020 6:52 PM

You have got to admit, she was an epic, stunning beauty in her prime. She looked like another species from other actresses. And she was interesting for a while.

by Anonymousreply 95June 20, 2020 6:54 PM

Team Brad

by Anonymousreply 96June 20, 2020 6:56 PM

She wasn't interesting. She was a drug addict. Her stupid Transylvanian accent ruined everything

by Anonymousreply 97June 20, 2020 6:57 PM

Is she off drugs now? She flies a plane....

by Anonymousreply 98June 20, 2020 6:58 PM

Hi, Davida at R16!

by Anonymousreply 99June 20, 2020 6:59 PM

I thought she did a good job in Changeling. And her face was made for a cloche hat.

by Anonymousreply 100June 20, 2020 7:04 PM

She never changes her look. The long stringy dark hair is boring now.

by Anonymousreply 101June 20, 2020 7:20 PM

I like her and think she is attractive and so is Pitt...........I think it might have gotten kind of old to have had Pitt either stoned or drunk a chunk of the time. Also I suspect he has gotten much more conservative both politically and child raising wise and that is not her bag. Also, Brad really really isnt very bright which might get old fast.

by Anonymousreply 102June 20, 2020 7:24 PM

[quote] Also, Brad really really isnt very bright which might get old fast.

Not to toot my own horn, r102, Oh, hell, I will.

In the heat of the fresh scandal of Pitt dumping Aniston to upgrade to Jolie, I predicted then that one day, she'll dump his boring ass.

I must be psychotic, er, I mean, psychic because that's exactly what she did.

And I write this as believing the accounts that Pitt truly is a nice guy, but still.

by Anonymousreply 103June 20, 2020 7:41 PM

Joulie doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb, but it’s hard to tell with movie people. They are usually uneducated and just talk in cliches —“finding your truth” etc.

by Anonymousreply 104June 20, 2020 7:44 PM

When they were living in Gozo ( part of The Maltese Islands) while filming 'By The Sea' their fights were legendary.

Nobody on the Islands was surprised by the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 105June 20, 2020 8:28 PM

Honestly wish she'd just say that r103, and skip all this Mother Superior savior of the children horseshit, and then get on with her life. You divorced for the boring reason a lot of people divorce: you got tired of each other. It doesn't make you a martyr.

by Anonymousreply 106June 20, 2020 8:37 PM

R106 Exactly why I got tired of her. The faux-martyr and faux Mother Teresa shit got old fast. Nothing wrong with doing good deeds, but when you bring a camera crew with you everywhere you go to film it and talk about it in interviews all the time, it comes across more like publicity seeking.

by Anonymousreply 107June 20, 2020 9:08 PM

I knew it was over when he stopped copying her hair color

by Anonymousreply 108June 20, 2020 9:34 PM

You know that Meghan Markle is basing all her charity/glamour fantasies on Angelina. Markle wants to be her, only royal.

by Anonymousreply 109June 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Her pap strolls for Costco hotdogs were hilarious

by Anonymousreply 110June 20, 2020 11:48 PM

She is so vague, you know she got nothing on him or she had more to lose if he talks. When she come out saying he wasn't paying for child support, his PR come out with the exact amount of millions he gave her so far and she stopped. She try to alienate her childrens from their father, that's only justifiable if the father is abusive, if is not the case you can assume she is manipulative and vindictive. Her actions speak for herself.

by Anonymousreply 111June 20, 2020 11:56 PM

I thought it was because she didn't like him smoking WEED with the kids

by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2020 12:05 AM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 113June 21, 2020 12:57 AM

This lady really brings all the nutcases out of the woodwork.

by Anonymousreply 114June 21, 2020 1:14 AM

Uh, sorry Hun no R79. She's never had IT. She was interesting to people because of her drama. Only one actress since Audrey Hepburn has had IT.

by Anonymousreply 115June 21, 2020 2:28 AM

[quote]In Angelina's defense she rocks an eyepatch almost as well as John Wayne

Well fuck you very much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2020 2:46 AM

[quote]I like her and think she is attractive and so is Pitt...........I think it might have gotten kind of old to have had Pitt either stoned or drunk a chunk of the time. Also I suspect he has gotten much more conservative both politically and child raising wise and that is not her bag. Also, Brad really really isnt very bright which might get old fast.

Everybody predicted she would be the one to leave. Look at the kind of men she dated before Brad, she must have been bored shitless being around a nice, but uninteresting man all those years.Yet we have fraus like r88 thinking that someone that's openly bisexual and who's said she doesn't believe in monogamy would care if Brad had an affair. She was looking for a way out for years and that incident on the plane was probably the last straw. There's a reason the eldest son refuses to speak to Brad.

by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2020 7:57 AM

I don't think that the Jolie Pitts kids will be as messed up as the Farrow children. The most damaged kids come from an environment of dysfunction mixed with hyper rigid moralism. Like you can have one or the other but not both at the same time. Farrow always seemed like one of those strict moralist parents, Jolie seems laissez-faire. Though obviously it's all speculation.

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2020 3:31 PM

I always found her hideously masculine with her huge square jaw, but she’s irresistible to straight men.

by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2020 3:35 PM

I think she's crazy but I don't find her as insufferable as Goop. Even with all her pretentiousness she doesn't seem like a nasty person whereas Paltrow comes off as a complete cunt.

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2020 3:39 PM

I thought the reason they separated was because he was drunk on a plane and had beef with the oldest boy. SOMEONE on the plane NARC'd to Social Services and she had to separate because they threatened to take the kids if he was in the house.

It was an outsider who took the dysfunction they were happy to live with outside the family.

by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2020 3:41 PM

R120 True : Next to Paltrow she’s likeable.

by Anonymousreply 122June 21, 2020 3:46 PM

I bet you he boned someone else. Whatever she says about not caring, I am sure she cared very much. She seems borderline and they dont do well with rejection

by Anonymousreply 123June 21, 2020 3:49 PM

I like Jolie. I like Goop too. Just keep Jho away from me.

by Anonymousreply 124June 21, 2020 4:12 PM

Jolie has had a shit ton of plastic surgery. There is a woman on YouTube that a DLer linked to who is really knowledgeable about the subject and she takes you through the years of Angelina’s changing face. It’s actually really interesting If you are into that sort of thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 21, 2020 4:15 PM

At least it looks good. A good plastic surgeon is a good contact to have.

by Anonymousreply 126June 21, 2020 8:23 PM

Even people in open relationships & who have three-somes, etc., can get insanely jealous. AJ was used to controlling her relationships & being the one to invite in a 3rd party, etc. It's different when it's not your choice.

by Anonymousreply 127June 21, 2020 8:46 PM

This bitch is desperate to become relevant again

by Anonymousreply 128June 21, 2020 9:10 PM

Angelina Jolie May be crazy and hungry looking but she’s still gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 129June 21, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote] I like her, and I can't explain why. I don't think she's a particularly good actress, nor particularly beautiful. She's weird. But I like her.

It's because you're a dumb ass. A straight up, 100% ignorant, dumb ass

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2020 9:22 PM

[quote]I do not like her.

She doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2020 9:24 PM

Angelina may not be as interesting or desirable to the public as she was15 years ago as is the case for most celebrities in her age group, but she will always be relevant and will always have the media’s attention because of her beauty, her uniqueness and her crazy history. Imagine if she got into another high profile relationship? Has she dated since Brad (has Brad dated since her?). Hard to believe that she’s the same maneater she was 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2020 9:28 PM

I never thought she was beautiful or a goddess. Very hard looking. Crazy, piercing eyes. Greasy skin. Looks like she smells. A walking skeleton. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 133June 21, 2020 9:38 PM

That plastic surgery video is nuts. And Angelina looks nuts in the silent clips of her speaking in it.

by Anonymousreply 134June 21, 2020 9:59 PM

I think she used to be beautiful, but she looks too skinny and hard these days. I take solace that mother time comes for us all.

by Anonymousreply 135June 21, 2020 10:20 PM

OP and linked media = SNORE. Even more boring than Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 136June 21, 2020 10:38 PM

r133, you are gay man. She not for you.

by Anonymousreply 137June 22, 2020 4:11 AM

I still believe something fucked up happened before anyone set foot on that plane, and many years later, when the actual plane ruckus became public.

She’s not lying.

I just want to know why she is repeating this narrative, that is was published right before Fathers Day?

Look, I don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes between Pitt & his wife, who is mother of his kids, but re-opening that wound about why she initially scrammed, & doing so publicly, at this time, APPEARS highly suspect and vengeful, when published right before Fathers Day, & if so, is very likely based on a personal issue that we aren’t privy to, nor is it any of our business.

Is he falling down drunk again? Welcome to the horror that is the wonderful world of Willy Wonka, and in this case, Willy Vodka. Alcoholism and drug addiction is a life long condition, that isn’t always won in the first round, 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes, never.

👆🏽That’s the truth about alcoholism & addiction, which personally, scares the shit out of me frequently, because after having relapsed many times, I am aware that this is a day to day thing. Almost 5 years in of abstinence, and I understand I’m never, ever, necessarily out of the woods, because the simple truth is, I LOVED DRINKING. However, I loved being on my feet, & not falling backwards onto my glass table, even more, so I chose wisely.

Repeatedly shaming an alcoholic and/or addict, is going to help them or even you. Something will eventually win out, and either the person gets sober, or does not.

It really is that simple, and oftentimes heartbreaking, all at once.

The ex-husbands or wives have to come to terms with this, and do their best to just move on.

I honestly hope everyone is OK in this situation, including Jolie, Pitt, and especially their kids. 👍🏽

by Anonymousreply 138June 22, 2020 9:31 PM

Angelina on her separation from Brad: "He forced me to eat a sandwhich. That's against my motto. No food, ever!".

by Anonymousreply 139June 22, 2020 9:33 PM

Isn't it pretty well known that she's a heroin addict? If you're rich and can buy the best then you don't become a down and out junkie.

by Anonymousreply 140June 22, 2020 9:38 PM

Pitt was never known to be a falling down drunk. He is hyper-watched and we'd certainly have heard about it at some point. He certainly never admitted to that.

Nothing really happened on that plane that was so awful because if it had the FBI would have taken action (you cant hit a child when you are drunk because that is no longer considered discipline) and child services would also have opened a case file. Neither happened.

Her regularly publicly insinuating something sinister about the father of her children tells me she has no idea what children need for a healthy upbringing. She is either too stupid to see what she is doing to the children and to Pitt or she just doesn't give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 141June 23, 2020 1:38 AM

I’m surprised Datalounge even cares about her, or this interview. “Their truth”, “healing”, blah.

If the topic were Pitt’s closeted bisexuality, I could see spending some time hashing that out. But this woman?

by Anonymousreply 142June 23, 2020 1:44 AM

Angelina has BPD. She could hold a grudge and be mad about rejection for years. Brad doesn't come across as too bright and likely she manipulated him and the kids. He drank to deal with the stress of it all and she used that to manipulate further. The altercation on the plane gave them both the out to end it but she was vengeful and angry and still is.

by Anonymousreply 143June 23, 2020 1:50 AM

They lived largely in Europe during their time together because it's legal to get medical grade prescription Heroin here.

I know one of her doctors, can't really say any more.

by Anonymousreply 144June 23, 2020 1:53 AM

They were already going thru divorce proceedings when the ‘plane fight’ happened. She wasn’t getting what she wanted so she tried the old public humiliation strategy to make him acquiesce. This happens all the time in Hollywood. Usually the lesser known or less wealthy spouse starts slinging mud in hopes the wealthier spouse will give in to the demands in order so save their image. Look at recent divorces. Mel B, Jennifer Hudson, Laguna Beach chick, Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 145June 23, 2020 2:07 AM

Did she really lost the PR campaign? She's still getting high-profile projects while still doing that UN thingy. And woman are still jealous of her and men still want to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 146June 23, 2020 2:13 AM

Straight men haven’t found her fuckable since opening weekend of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Once she became a mother of six in the blink of an eye straight men lost interest and fraus started loving her. Britney Spears, Jessica Alba, and Meghan Fox same thing. Lose straight male fans the moment they become mothers and gain females fans who hated them when men found them fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 147June 23, 2020 2:23 AM

Great. The Fuckable Troll showed up.

by Anonymousreply 148June 23, 2020 2:42 AM

What high profile projects? The Leakey biopic and Cleopatra are dead, Maleficent 2 fizzled. She has an animated Disney movie coming out that's not getting any attention. And she has a couple dramas lined up, but her dramas always flop. And even this PR blitz is more about her "history" of humanitarian work (mostly photo OPs) as opposed to any new substantial causes/projects. The only things she has to draw attention to herself is the selfless mom schtick she's been playing for years now, and trashing Brad.

She doesn't even have the courage to say one word about what's happening on the southern US border because she can't afford to offend anyone. So much for the great refugee champion.

by Anonymousreply 149June 23, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote] Great. The Fuckable Troll showed up.

There's a Fuckable Troll? I thought trolls were generally unfuckable.

by Anonymousreply 150June 23, 2020 3:08 AM

The idea of “getting crazy vibes” from her now seems kind of...late. She made a name for herself playing mentally ill and drugged characters, while giving interviews about collecting knives, cutting herself, and wearing her beloved Billy Bob’s blood in a vial around her neck. And then she made out with her brother onstage at the Oscars for attention.

by Anonymousreply 151June 23, 2020 3:27 AM

r150, Brava.

Yes. Will describe women as "fuckable" or not. If you're over 30, don't have boobs or ass, or have kids, you are undesirable and unfuckable. This troll loves that word.

by Anonymousreply 152June 23, 2020 3:37 AM

Brad pitt’s niece Sydney posted this

"When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it. Trusting that other people will eventually see the truth, just like you did"

by Anonymousreply 153June 23, 2020 8:13 AM

R153 Yes. This has been blindingly obvious from her PR campaign beginning with the plane incident. The more she slings mud at her former husband, the more people dislike her because she's seems like a terrible, vindictive person. It must be so frustrating for her. Always better to take the high road, but it's too late for that.

by Anonymousreply 154June 23, 2020 4:08 PM

I bet she will pull a Mia Farrow and one of her kids prob Zaraha will accused Brad of something horrendous when she is an adult like Dylan did...

by Anonymousreply 155June 23, 2020 4:14 PM

But why would she make such a terrible lie up about the freakin’ father of her children? You have to be a maggot, to do something as vile as accusing your husband of child abuse, when he is not a child abuser.

That’s why I always believed her, because I cannot imagine lying like that about anyone, especially the father of my children, no matter how pissed off I might be.

I just assumed he was an angry drunk, who went off on one of the kids or on her, and one of the kids intervened, while on that plane.

Something had to have happened on that plane, yes? Why were CPS and the FBI involved, if nothing happened, & why would six children lie, just to back up their mom’s lie?

That just makes zero sense to me, & I do not understand it.

by Anonymousreply 156June 23, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote]I bet you he boned someone else. Whatever she says about not caring, I am sure she cared very much. She seems borderline and they dont do well with rejection

"Brad Pitt dumps Jennifer Anniston"

Pitt fanfraus: He left her because she refused to give him kids and he wants to be a father more than anything.

"Angelina Jolie very publicly dumps Brad Pitt"

Pitt fanfraus: She got jealous because he boned someone. Doesn't matter that she's a polyamorous bisexual herself. And that he's unintelligent, untalented, uninteresting and so glaringly not her type judging from her exes. You CANNOT leave Brad Pitt! He leaves you!

by Anonymousreply 157June 24, 2020 7:52 AM

The out right misogyny on this thread is so blatant. And some one earlier was saying they disliked that she let her kid dress in masculine clothes. Now I don’t know if the kid is saying they are trans, but this may be just how the kid likes to dress. And she has stated as such in interviews. What you stated was some serious homophobic crap if the kid is just gay. What’s wrong with a girl dressing in masculine clothes. What’s wrong with you? The majority of posters on their thread are women hating.

by Anonymousreply 158June 24, 2020 8:37 AM

Fraus, r158. Fraus.

by Anonymousreply 159June 24, 2020 10:03 AM

She's still unable to write an article about her mother without mentioning that Jon Voight cheated. Jeez. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 160June 24, 2020 10:26 AM

^ Awfully invested in Brad Pitt's honor, frau. So who did he cheat with? Certainly not the MIT professor who immediately denied it and started mentioning her billionaire boyfriend when the Daily Fail tried to say they were dating.

He got dumped for being a drunk and getting physical with his son on a plane, and Angie drew a line. The kid is off to college and cut him off. Brad stopped drinking and got himself together. Pretty obvious he knows he fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 161June 24, 2020 10:44 AM

Well, R161, if what you say is true, then she should stop regurgitating this narrative years later.

One cannot undo the mess one made, while drunk and/or under the influence of drugs. It’s impossible.

All that a former alcoholic/addict can do, is make a living amends. If his son no longer wishes to reconcile and rebuild a relationship with his dad, then that’s just one of the many consequences people who get sober have to shoulder, and sometimes, forever.

Her bringing it back up isn’t going to do shit, but reinforce the severing of the bond that has already been broken, between father and son.

That’s not cool, & it places an invisible yet palpable expectation on the children to distance themselves or reject their father, indefinitely.

by Anonymousreply 162June 24, 2020 11:57 AM

RE:159 the fact that you called me a fraus after me calling you women hating is ironic . I am a gay male btw.

by Anonymousreply 163June 24, 2020 12:32 PM

ya skinny old witch, git ur evil mojo bak where u came from....(poor brad, how he regrets knowing her.....

by Anonymousreply 164June 24, 2020 12:34 PM

No kidding, he had to do some crap movies to keep her $ mouth fed....and after.

by Anonymousreply 165June 24, 2020 12:35 PM

R70 unlike the other spawn Shiloh favours Brad. In fact, she’s the spit of him. Easy to see then why she is the one Angelina wishes to keep in her place. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 166June 24, 2020 12:53 PM

Angelina wanted to locate her and the kids to England and get a top UN position but Brad wanted none of it because his career was in LA so she had to device a plan so she can have sole custody of her kids .....Here the article about it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167June 24, 2020 2:27 PM

She wore a vial of BBT’s blood as jewelry. Hard to give her credibility after that...

by Anonymousreply 168June 24, 2020 2:34 PM

I was hoping she was going to say it was because Brad's cock was just too big for any of her holes. My fantasy Brad stills looks like his Thelma and Louise character with his naughty boy good looks and a cock to match.

by Anonymousreply 169June 24, 2020 2:35 PM

She probably lost all her sex drive after those medical procedures so they stopped having sex and he started drinking even more. Sex and wanting to have a bunch of kids are probably the 2 biggest things that brought them together.

by Anonymousreply 170June 24, 2020 4:18 PM

I don't think Shiloh looks like Pitt. If anything, she looks like Jon Voight. His kids are pretty ugly considering Brad Pitt is their father. In his prime, he was one of the gorgeous men on the planet. His kids are kind of weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 171June 24, 2020 4:51 PM

R167 Bingo. Like I said they were already broken up when the plane fight happened. She wasn’t getting what she wanted in meditation so tried public humiliation to get him to cave.

by Anonymousreply 172June 24, 2020 4:55 PM

Angelina Jolie at the peak of her beauty was perhaps the most beautiful woman to have existed in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 173June 24, 2020 5:43 PM

R172,exactly and she already rented a house and move in with her kids months before she filed for fivorce and the incident so it was all plan and set up.

by Anonymousreply 174June 24, 2020 6:01 PM

R168 does she still even have that pendant?

Ashamedly I still ship Ange & Billy-Bob. They’re batshit soulmates or something. They should never have had kids, but should have stayed together.

by Anonymousreply 175June 24, 2020 9:32 PM

That might be the most vague, passive/aggressive statement I have ever read. She is one neurotic, vindictive cunt.

by Anonymousreply 176June 24, 2020 9:56 PM

[quote] He got dumped for being a drunk and getting physical with his son on a plane, and Angie drew a line.

R161, if that had really happened then he would have been charged with a crime. You can get physical with your kids to some degree as a matter of law - that is considered legal discipline - but once you are drunk that defense flies out the window. It then becomes an assault and abuse. So both the FBI would have charged him with assault and child protective services would have opened a case file on them. Neither of those things were done which means your statement is incorrect. Actually the FBI publicly cleared him.

We don't know what happened, if anything out of the ordinary happened. It's very easy to call in an allegation. In fact many divorce and child custody cases start off with false allegations, particularly those where one parent has alienated or continues to alienate the children from the other parent. We know that parental alienation happened in this case since we saw the court order explicitly ordering Angelina to cease what were alienating behaviors or risk losing custody of the children with restricted and monitored visitation.

by Anonymousreply 177June 25, 2020 12:19 AM

R167 She doesn't want to live in the UK because of a UN position, it's because of easy access to Diamorphine ( medical grade Heroin ). The UK is the World's main manufacturer.

She mainly lived in the UK before she met Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 178June 25, 2020 12:40 AM

They both deserve each other

by Anonymousreply 179June 25, 2020 12:55 AM

The public found out how trully awful she is with those cambodian kids on the vanity fair article and once the magazine decided to stand with their reporter and provided audio tapes it was there the public also found out that she was a liar she has always been one but there were proof of it...

by Anonymousreply 180June 25, 2020 12:57 AM

[quote] She mainly lived in the UK before she met Brad Pitt.

She only lived there a few years at most after Billy Bob. She lived in LA and NYC (where she owned a few condos over the years).

by Anonymousreply 181June 25, 2020 1:51 AM

[quote]Ashamedly I still ship Ange & Billy-Bob. They’re batshit soulmates or something. They should never have had kids, but should have stayed together.

Indeed. Which is why I'm certain she must have been bored to death by Brad Pitt in their time together. Back in the early stages of the relationship, when she still had regular friends, it leaked that she thought he was "a poseur" and everyone predicted that she'd be the one to leave, they hadn't counted on them lasting as long as they did. When she was with Billy-Bob, she'd tell the media that they had "just fucked" in the limo. Brad Pitt made Angelina Jolie boring. Easy to believe she only stayed with him because of the Brangelina brand, and Billy-Bob gave the impression that there was something off about what she'd become like she'd sold out or something. It would be epic if they got back together.

by Anonymousreply 182June 25, 2020 4:35 AM

Brad is really into batshit crazy women he was with Juliette Lewis for a number of years and she’s a gemini just like Angelina and is loco, what’s interesting is most of his serious and well known relationships are all air signs which is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 183June 25, 2020 4:40 AM

[quote]We don't know what happened, if anything out of the ordinary happened. It's very easy to call in an allegation.

When Maddox went away to college in Korea, some reporter was able to "run into him" and asked him a few questions.

One of them was whether or not his father, Brad was going to come and see him.

Maddox said, "I don't know about that." Then when the reporter asked if his relationship with Brad was over he said, "Whatever happens, happens."

So I have no doubt that the two had a falling out & it wasn't just something that happened in Angelina's head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184June 25, 2020 5:00 AM

[quote] The public found out how trully awful she is with those cambodian kids on the vanity fair article and once the magazine decided to stand with their reporter and provided audio tapes it was there the public also found out that she was a liar she has always been one but there were proof of it...

Explain this please.

by Anonymousreply 185June 25, 2020 5:02 AM

R185, here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186June 25, 2020 5:17 AM

Very intrusive video, r184. Seems like such a well-adjusted kid. And yes, confirmation that Brad fucked up, so there goes the frau theory that Brad did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 187June 25, 2020 5:18 AM

Thanks, R186.

by Anonymousreply 188June 25, 2020 5:20 AM

r184= Saying this from experience, a mother/father can tell their children anything about their absent parent and the kids will likely believe it.

by Anonymousreply 189June 25, 2020 2:49 PM

Zero sympathy for Brad. But Jolie totally seems the type who would hype up an unfortunate but unordinary clash between her spoiled and bratty teen and his dumb and checked out dad as OMG ABUSE. You can tell by the way she talks about her children that she expects them to be regarded as the specialist of snowflakes and will not tolerate any treatment of them that suggests otherwise. I can totally picture her in her very bad acting way crying to the child protective workers and the FBI about how Brad was TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL because he was yelling and even pointed a finger in the boy's face! and who does he think he is?! AND DO YOU KNOW HE SMOKES POT?! and the workers are just barely able to keep from rolling their eyes at her.

by Anonymousreply 190June 25, 2020 3:01 PM

"Don't you understand, my children are IN DANGER! What is WRONG with you people?!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 25, 2020 3:05 PM

Speaking of Billy Bob Thornton , one of his ex-wives blabbed that he had an ENORMOUS penis.

by Anonymousreply 192June 25, 2020 5:52 PM

You know Billy Bob throws a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 193June 25, 2020 9:21 PM

[quote]Saying this from experience, a mother/father can tell their children anything about their absent parent and the kids will likely believe it.

R189, Speaking from experience, I think by the time I was 18 I was smart enough to figure out things by myself because I knew my parents were just people too. My mother didn't have to tell me how my dad felt about us (she never said a negative thing about him) but I knew already and that applies to every other kid I knew that was the child of a divorce.

If he's mature enough to move to Seoul, thousands of miles away from his family then I totally believe he has a pretty good grip on who is parents are to each other and to him.

by Anonymousreply 194June 25, 2020 11:00 PM

I guess we now know how Pax feels about Brad if this is his real account on insta. I know he has one because Brad’s niece and orhers follows him if this is an authentic account thn Pax trully despise him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 26, 2020 2:36 AM

Brad Pitt is a plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 26, 2020 2:51 AM

She didn’t deserve a nomination for that awful Eastwood movie.

by Anonymousreply 197June 26, 2020 4:21 AM

FFS fuck off back to the FemaleFirst forum.

by Anonymousreply 198June 26, 2020 5:32 AM

[quote] I guess we now know how Pax feels about Brad if this is his real account on insta. I know he has one because Brad’s niece and orhers follows him if this is an authentic account thn Pax trully despise him.

There’s no chance that Pax wouldn’t since Angelina felt it was totally appropriate to tell him that Brad didn’t want to adopt him. Of course the full story was much more complex but now Pax is scarred by that information and totally estranged from Brad.

by Anonymousreply 199June 26, 2020 12:20 PM

R195, sorry that's faked. Only some sad sack Jolie obsessive would write such frau drivel. Not some teenage boy.

by Anonymousreply 200June 27, 2020 5:08 AM

What was on r195's link? It's deleted.

by Anonymousreply 201June 27, 2020 6:23 AM

So both the older boys want nothing to do with Brad. Even more damning.

by Anonymousreply 202June 27, 2020 6:24 AM

So according to fraus, it's Angie's fault the two sons have cut Brad off, and the daughter dresses like a boy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 27, 2020 6:32 AM

R201, its a bitter happy father’s day post from his insta story, something along the lines of the 4 youngest live in fear being around him, he ruined their family, the public seems to love him but someday they will know the truth of how he is an asshole ect ...there’s also a pic of him on stage with his oscar..

by Anonymousreply 204June 27, 2020 6:46 AM

^Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 205June 27, 2020 6:54 AM

I loved her during her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 27, 2020 6:57 AM

Ooops -

I loved her during her “Gia” and “Girl Interrupted” era.. I remember thinking how unlike anyone else she was and I’ve always found her to be gorgeous ... but now... the mystique is gone. To quote a line from Gia she’s “too rich and too thin”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 27, 2020 7:00 AM

She looks like a caricature...

by Anonymousreply 208June 27, 2020 4:46 PM

I love how pretentious she always sounds.

by Anonymousreply 209June 27, 2020 5:12 PM

He has more or less provided the reason: he’s an alcoholic and was an active alcoholic during their marriage. I gather he has gotten sober. Good for him. If you know anything about alcoholism then you know it’s a darn good reason to separate from someone for their good and your own.

by Anonymousreply 210June 27, 2020 5:24 PM

He was always know in the film community as a giant pot head (especially with Jennifer). Sorry to hear that he had to turn to alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 211June 27, 2020 5:51 PM

Gia was fantastic. You have to admit. Much of the rest is shit.

by Anonymousreply 212June 27, 2020 7:41 PM

Will either of then EVER date again? It's been 4 fucking years.

by Anonymousreply 213June 27, 2020 8:20 PM

R204, that was faked. It was posted by kinda crazy Angelina fans - it was most likely one of them who created it cause the phrases are their typical Brad attacks - - and It's being taken taken down from several sites because it was reported.

This is the kid who is the first to go to regular school that Brad had been fighting for - against his mother's wishes - and also the kid seen at Brad's house.

by Anonymousreply 214June 27, 2020 8:53 PM

[quote]Gia was fantastic. You have to admit. Much of the rest is shit.

She was on track to become one of the most intriguing women in movies. Then she gave it up for power couple for the US and People fraus. She would've still retained her mystique if she'd dumped him after the first couple of years instead of waiting too long until they were both too old.

by Anonymousreply 215June 27, 2020 8:54 PM

r214 No kid has been seen at his house. Still not a single picture or genuine sighting.

by Anonymousreply 216June 27, 2020 9:05 PM

r215 She stopped giving a fuck immediately after the Oscar. She did a string of shitty movies like Beyond Borders, Taking Lives, and Alexander. She had already worn out her good will before Mr and Mrs Smith. Getting with Pitt definitely revitalized her career and made her bigger.

by Anonymousreply 217June 27, 2020 9:07 PM

^ Made her bigger, but less interesting. She would never have declared her bisexuality (publicly talking about want to "eat" a female model) if she'd met Pitt early. He turned her into a frau.

by Anonymousreply 218June 27, 2020 9:12 PM

R215, she had a string of flops and several Razzie nominations before hooking up with Brad.

by Anonymousreply 219June 29, 2020 11:07 PM

She was considered b-list at best before she hooked up with Brad and was the third option for Mr and Mrs Smith.

by Anonymousreply 220June 29, 2020 11:48 PM

R183 So why did he date two most plain, boring, vanilla women in the showbiz?

by Anonymousreply 221June 30, 2020 6:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 19, 2021 4:55 AM

She wasn’t B-list when they hooked up. Her descent is interesting though. They were everywhere, she was all over with the humanitarian bs, then they slowly started become irrelevant. Either they retreated because the relationship hit the rocks — you know she used to call the paps— or interest was just lost. Now she just seems sort of pathetic. She dresses like a 80 year old and all her mystique is totally gone. Like she was on top of the food chain and then just crashed to no one caring.

by Anonymousreply 223March 19, 2021 5:18 AM

Lets face it they are both pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 224March 19, 2021 5:24 AM

Farrow vs Allen pt 2?

by Anonymousreply 225March 19, 2021 5:28 AM

She lost the war years ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 19, 2021 5:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!