Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey, faggots, heterosexual congressman Matt Faetz here!

I'm not a homophobe (even though I vote against gay rights) but stop calling me gay!

I'm not like you queers, I just live with a handsome, much younger guy who I call my son even though he's not related to me! What's so gay about that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 6:47 PM

Okay, I meant Gaetz. Sometimes I can't spell my own name, I'm not an intellectual like you superior woke assholes

by Anonymousreply 106/19/2020

How many DUIs does this guy have?

by Anonymousreply 206/19/2020

I think 9 R2....but after five, who's counting?

by Anonymousreply 306/19/2020

Seven and counting, R2.

by Anonymousreply 406/19/2020

I’m not racist! I suck Cuban cock!

by Anonymousreply 506/19/2020

You woke people are MEAN! Stop making fun of ne and my boyf....uh, son

by Anonymousreply 606/19/2020

Nestor's kinda hot, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 706/19/2020

He and his "son" can fuck off and summarily roast in hell.

by Anonymousreply 806/19/2020

Matty: Being gay is fine. An adult public official having a secret, immigrant, teenage "son" is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 906/19/2020

I like this one much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1006/19/2020

How many of of these DUIs happened while he was "parenting" Nestor?

by Anonymousreply 1106/19/2020

Maybe Donny Jr can take Nestor and Matty hunting just for the fuck of it to kill some endangered species or so they can take a photo or hang the big animal's head on a wall because you have a tiny penis and daddy never loved you enough...or at all.

by Anonymousreply 1206/19/2020

Nestor's great. I am sure Matt is in absolute heaven with his "local student." But hot Cubans are like potato chips...no one, least of all Matt, can eat just one.

by Anonymousreply 1306/19/2020

No one has uncovered any shirtless photos of Nestor yet?

by Anonymousreply 1406/19/2020

Absolutely nothing wrong with that Matt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1506/19/2020

R15. Did Calvin Klein save his boy from streets of Long Island?

by Anonymousreply 1606/19/2020

Nestor! Daddy needs you to slam him in the pooper again, just like we practiced!

by Anonymousreply 1706/19/2020

Nestor, dear, you're a GOP thug and a phony hiding in a fascist's "spare room."

Yeah. Gaetz was "dating his sister" and presto! A 12-year-old moves in with him and nothing legal is done to check or sanction it.

When the story comes out....

by Anonymousreply 1806/19/2020

This story was covered this week on there DL in a homophobic thread that asked why "gays" act like this.

Nope. Not linking to it.

by Anonymousreply 1906/19/2020

Here’s another F word troll post.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Saturday at 8:49 AM

Nestor you dangerous, gurl. Anyone standing next to you looks twice as ugly.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 9:11 AM

"Nestor people are saying we are gay, that is just ridiculous....Nestor? Oh sorry forgot, you can swallow now."

by Anonymousreply 22Last Saturday at 4:34 PM

Matt hangs out with Gym Jordan so maybe he started when young Nestor was very young.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 6:17 PM

You forgot to call your "son" a spic to match the "faggots", OP.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!