Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey, faggots, heterosexual congressman Matt Faetz here!

I'm not a homophobe (even though I vote against gay rights) but stop calling me gay!

I'm not like you queers, I just live with a handsome, much younger guy who I call my son even though he's not related to me! What's so gay about that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2020 2:47 AM

Okay, I meant Gaetz. Sometimes I can't spell my own name, I'm not an intellectual like you superior woke assholes

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2020 7:49 PM

How many DUIs does this guy have?

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2020 7:50 PM

I think 9 R2....but after five, who's counting?

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2020 7:51 PM

Seven and counting, R2.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2020 7:51 PM

I’m not racist! I suck Cuban cock!

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2020 7:56 PM

You woke people are MEAN! Stop making fun of ne and my boyf....uh, son

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2020 8:08 PM

Nestor's kinda hot, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2020 8:15 PM

He and his "son" can fuck off and summarily roast in hell.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2020 8:15 PM

Matty: Being gay is fine. An adult public official having a secret, immigrant, teenage "son" is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2020 8:24 PM

I like this one much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2020 8:27 PM

How many of of these DUIs happened while he was "parenting" Nestor?

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2020 8:33 PM

Maybe Donny Jr can take Nestor and Matty hunting just for the fuck of it to kill some endangered species or so they can take a photo or hang the big animal's head on a wall because you have a tiny penis and daddy never loved you enough...or at all.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2020 8:45 PM

Nestor's great. I am sure Matt is in absolute heaven with his "local student." But hot Cubans are like potato chips...no one, least of all Matt, can eat just one.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2020 8:59 PM

No one has uncovered any shirtless photos of Nestor yet?

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2020 10:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2020 10:22 PM

R15. Did Calvin Klein save his boy from streets of Long Island?

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2020 10:32 PM

Nestor! Daddy needs you to slam him in the pooper again, just like we practiced!

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2020 10:35 PM

Nestor, dear, you're a GOP thug and a phony hiding in a fascist's "spare room."

Yeah. Gaetz was "dating his sister" and presto! A 12-year-old moves in with him and nothing legal is done to check or sanction it.

When the story comes out....

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2020 11:07 PM

This story was covered this week on there DL in a homophobic thread that asked why "gays" act like this.

Nope. Not linking to it.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2020 11:15 PM

Here’s another F word troll post.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 4:49 PM

Nestor you dangerous, gurl. Anyone standing next to you looks twice as ugly.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 5:11 PM

"Nestor people are saying we are gay, that is just ridiculous....Nestor? Oh sorry forgot, you can swallow now."

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 12:34 AM

Matt hangs out with Gym Jordan so maybe he started when young Nestor was very young.

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2020 2:17 AM

You forgot to call your "son" a spic to match the "faggots", OP.

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2020 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!