Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone here sell on eBay? Looks like the executives will stop at nothing to silence those critics who disagree with them.

Crazy! And these were top executives. The CEO resigned in September, but he wasn't arrested despite his involvement.

Don't these guys have anything better to do with thier time - like spend their millions of dollars. Instead they come up with these crazy reckless pranks trying to destroy a couple.

The couple runs ecommercebytes. They have been around for many many years, and are a "go to" blog when you are looking to read up on the latest news regarding ebay/Amazon/Etsy etc.

I hope they sue the pants off ebay and walk with millions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2020 4:20 AM

Silicon Valley is the most vile and evil place on earth.

They get away with murder.

There is no media in Silicon Valley that they don’t own themselves.

I would love one day if someone could figure out how to turn their own tech against them, a la ‘The Circle’

by Anonymousreply 1June 17, 2020 6:08 PM

It's interesting that almost all of those who are charged are under 35 years old.

by Anonymousreply 2June 17, 2020 6:45 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2020 4:43 AM

Unbelievable story. Amazing the local police figured it all out.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2020 4:56 AM

Wow...our institutions have problems. Government, elected officials, business community, religious leaders and churches, police.....

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2020 5:04 AM

What a crazy story. One of them will probably cut a plea deal to testify against the ringleader.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 1:01 AM

They don't name the people responsible. I'd like to read what was written.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 1:20 AM

R7 This article from Forbes has a link within to the charging documents that were filed by an FBI agent. It's close to 70 pages, but it is well detailed and the two guys who led the thing are fucking nuts.

The story would be great material for a podcast or a true crime doc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 1:47 AM

Some of their tactics remind me of Kathy Rowe, the frauhag who mounted a similar campaign of harassment against a couple who bought a house she had wanted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 1:57 AM

R9 I forgot about that case. When I read the documents, some of their tactics also reminded me of things Scientology has done to ex-members.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 2:56 AM

The roaches were mailed live, but by the time they reached the couple, not a living one left.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 4:24 AM

I'm shocked that this hasn't received more media attention. What a bunch of creeps.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 5:05 AM

R12 If there wasn't so much going on with politics, covid 19, and BLM protests- the story would be heavily covered in the media.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 4:38 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if journalist Nick Bilton writes a book about this case. It's right up his alley.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 8:55 PM

Another employee charged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2020 4:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!